The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you live in FL… why do they act like FL is the only place with weather?
Yeah, have they already forgotten how triggered they were by the "intimidating" rain in Puerto Rico? 🥴

And don't forget only FL has to deal with heat and sun too! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really want her to experience a quake while she's out here next time so it freaks her out and she never returns. Bonus points if they're staying "on a hill" again.

I wonder if this one was shallow! My building is built well so I don't feel the usual mild quakes as often as my last place which was really old and on the top floor, but this one was pretty noticeable. Go figure the alert didn't go out for this one but went out last week for some far away quake!
Yes!! I got the alert for the quake last week while I was in the middle of an important work zoom call. I was like “ummmm” but then felt nothing so it was all good!

Reactions: 9
Yes!! I got the alert for the quake last week while I was in the middle of an important work zoom call. I was like “ummmm” but then felt nothing so it was all good!
LOL, ditto with the "ummmmmmm". I actually prefer not having the alert, which gave me more anxiety waiting for it and then nothing happened! One of the reasons I'm okay living with the threat of quakes is because my anxious ass can't even bother wasting my worries on when they're going to happen, they just do and I can save my excessive worrying for other things! What are we supposed to do within like 5 seconds anyway if it was a big one? See our lives flash before our eyes for a longer period of time? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They say someday they will hang up all their frames. Yes and someday you might also be a productive member of society.

But good news everyone! Our intrepid "explorers" found a NEW Starfucks! Ginn says "not that we go there every morning but we went there this morning". Oh is that like you saying you "don't go to Target often"?
View attachment 2536430

Ginn is gushing about some stupid breakfast sandwich from Starfucks and I didn't realize that there are people who buy breakfast sandwiches from Starfucks unless it's out of desperation. Dim says it doesn't look like a "high quality Starfucks breakfast" which sounds like an oxymoron to me, but okay.

View attachment 2536434

Sure, Ginn. 🙄
View attachment 2536436

Ginn is such a weird bleeping pretend parent. She wants to facetime Dimmy who is a "cool" chaperone for Buddy's first field trip (those poor kids) to see what's going on. It's just a field trip Ginn, JFC. She keeps saying "I'm excited, I can't wait". She just adds that phrase to everything even if it's not even true or relevant or makes sense.

Does she ever question why she's the only person who is CONSTANTLY digging her tongue through her teeth whereas normal people.... don't?
Don’t feel like watching this one but is she saying she couldn’t go on the field trip because she’s still nursing Oliver? But she could leave him on a ship while she spent time in a foreign country?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she one color?
Screenshot_20231027_195213_YouTube.jpg

Like... Jen? Laugh once if you can hear us. I can't tell if you're the color of the wall or the wall is the color of flesh. And while we are at it... Tim, blink once if you're cognizant. I would call him a vegetable, but I know that would be too far an insult for him.
Screenshot_20231027_195405_YouTube.jpg

Also do you guys remember when Jen would mow the lawn and now she doesn't know what it sounds like? Lol. And Tim can't do it because he is too busy filming his already trashed back patio/porch/whatisit/deck and talking like Starbucks sandwiches make him wealthy. Earl of Breakfast Sandwich.

Screenshot_20231027_195015_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_195102_YouTube.jpg

Looks good, Tim 👍I too like them better on the counter.

Also, Jen tells us she can't do the field trip because she has to stay and nurse the baby in the same vlog she tells us Daddy and BAYBEE have to go to the store together because she is editing and Oliver is eating more solids. You know what would be nice? If they actually were forced around normal parents on these school obligations, made actual friends, and actually improved. Unfortunately Tim will probably be that creepy dad you never wanted to have be your chaperone.

But bro, if they mention Florida weather to me again, I'm gonna go and blow their new dumb doors down.

Also, the door thing. They are MANICALLY spending money, right? Like... this is not normal. I'm expecting them to buy a boat next lmao.

I couldn't even finish this vlog. Maybe later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t feel like watching this one but is she saying she couldn’t go on the field trip because she’s still nursing Oliver? But she could leave him on a ship while she spent time in a foreign country?
Only one parent can go, but she felt the need to point out she couldn't go anyway because she's nUrSiNg.

She's like the last person who should even a chaperone anyway.

Reactions: 24
I mean, yes. Lol.
One parent is allowed, so Tim will go and lecture kids on aquatic reptiles vs dinosaurs or some tit he just googled and they don't care at all about while Jen sits on a couch in AC.
And yes, she was willing to maybe have her infant sail off in international waters without her, lol. But this is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a couple of questions. Shouldn’t outdoor furniture come already finished if it’s for OuTdOoR use? Why does it need ‘finishing’ or is this code for ‘we don’t bother going out there’? Also, shouldn’t Tim’s fancy camera come with an anti-glare filter for Jenn’s face? I’m going to have to wear sunglasses to view these photos soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh, a double dose of 🤮 let's see how much I can tolerate-probably not a lot.
---
I have a couple of questions. Shouldn’t outdoor furniture come already finished if it’s for OuTdOoR use? Why does it need ‘finishing’ or is this code for ‘we don’t bother going out there’? Also, shouldn’t Tim’s fancy camera come with an anti-glare filter for Jenn’s face? I’m going to have to wear sunglasses to view these photos soon.
Or be like normal people and get the furniture ahead of time. My parents got their patio done this year and they have all of their furniture. And she even ordered from the dreaded West Elm that doesn't get things to the Trackers on time. Such a saboteur.

Reactions: 11
Well, halfway through Dim Goes Trick Or Treating and Says Suck it to J$....seriously, how bleeping dull can you be. And selfish. I am not a fan of their kid-mainly because they ruined them-but what a selfish dick. That kid is unlikely going to be doing any trick or treating, yet his dipshit dad has gone how many times and not shared any candy? And enough with the booty butts already.
---
Listening to the ramble of a second one. Does she bleeping realize how awful she looks? I get that she's at home but between the granny glasses, massive zit, greased up hair, and headband she needs to think about how she appears on camera...I know she won't. Instead, it's all about taste testing the newest Starbucks sandwich.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Only one parent can go, but she felt the need to point out she couldn't go anyway because she's nUrSiNg.

She's like the last person who should even a chaperone anyway.
“So the entire class burned themselves on a toaster. Hahahahahahahah”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn Chaperones! Ugh, I'm sure it would mostly consist of her whining about having to do something other than eat, sleep, crap, and delete comments on social media. Dim doing it is bad enough. He'll probably pass on COVID or whatever he got to the parks to the whole school while talking to them about booty butts. Seriously, he's about creepy enough to run for congress. And they totally were high on something in the second vid.

Reactions: 11
Jenn’s mascara looks like she applied it 2 days ago and hasn’t washed her face since. :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dude. Tim. Your wife had to tell you the KINDERjoy was for your son and you argued with her, Man. You need chocolate and toys that much?

And then Jaundice Jen: You literally said it was for youe child and not for you, and not 30 seconds later were bragging that a child's bracelet almost fit you. Ok.

"Rose was here today. Well she's here every day. Weekday." - Yeah, no tit. Oliver is gonna grow up thinking that's either his mom or his sister.

These two are hitting 40s right? Sometimes their references throw me. I just don't think there is a lot of Gen X in my family maybe. I think they try to be hip but fall into nostalgia like everyone, and it disconnects.
---
Because Florida is an alien planet we earthlings cannot understand

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see she's still pretending to breast feed while their own vlogs show that she's away from the baby for hours at a time and when she's around him she's wearing impractical clothing for breast feeding.

Reactions: 27
Dude. Tim. Your wife had to tell you the KINDERjoy was for your son and you argued with her, Man. You need chocolate and toys that much?

And then Jaundice Jen: You literally said it was for youe child and not for you, and not 30 seconds later were bragging that a child's bracelet almost fit you. Ok.

"Rose was here today. Well she's here every day. Weekday." - Yeah, no tit. Oliver is gonna grow up thinking that's either his mom or his sister.

These two are hitting 40s right? Sometimes their references throw me. I just don't think there is a lot of Gen X in my family maybe. I think they try to be hip but fall into nostalgia like everyone, and it disconnects.
---

Because Florida is an alien planet we earthlings cannot understand
These two are not GenXers. They are millennials. No Gen Xer I know are this dysfunctional- we were raised to be independent & most of learned adult skills as elementary aged kids. These two can’t do adult things at the age of 40- it’s totally insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.