The Tim Tracker #150 Garbage in, garbage out, garbage people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David might not be a troll. I believe he may have intellectual disabilities (a lot of their Stan’s seem to. This is not meant to be disrespectful just simply stating that a lot of the Stan’s do seem to be intellectually disabled.)
View attachment 2533381
I'm sorry if this makes me a terrible person, but Karen calling him sick and David responding that he has bone cancer is hilarious to me. I'm sorry David, if you are really ill. If you are a troll. 🍻

Jenn has already done a lot of mental damage for saying worse crap than that, Karen. Think of the tit she says/does to her own children. Dude said she looked like she had a bump and she does in fact look like she has a bump in that photo. David is not wrong.

I don’t understand the bike shorts as clothes. Is that a Florida thing? I never see people doing that around me unless they are going or coming from the gym. I notice PMM’s friend Kristin is always wearing bike shorts too.
Not a Florida thing. And certainly not attire that someone who is set for life wears. I don't even know anyone who wears bike shorts to the gym, it's all lululemon leggings in my circle.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry if this makes me a terrible person, but Karen calling him sick and David responding that he has bone cancer is hilarious to me. I'm sorry David, if you are really ill. If you are a troll. 🍻
He said that? Why don't I see that on my end?!

All I see is him telling the one stan "you know they don't even read this post" 🤣

Seriously thou, some of these friggin stans need to knock it down a few notches.
WAY WAY over-the-top responses to a random comment. Literal hysterics. 🙄

Reactions: 12
He said that? Why don't I see that on my end?!

All I see is him telling the one stan "you know they don't even read this post" 🤣

Seriously thou, some of these friggin stans need to knock it down a few notches.
WAY WAY over-the-top responses to a random comment. Literal hysterics. 🙄
Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 1.32.11 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ugh, the way these Stans go all unhinged to defend their queen. What sad, pathetic lives do these people have that they feel the need to go off on someone on the internet about a mostly innocuous observation about someone who herself has made plenty of fat-shaming comments.

Sure, Jen might be offended if someone said she had a baby bump when she's just simply fat, but the way these Stans come out fighting anytime anything is said about the Trackers that isn't of the highest praise is ridiculous.

And it's always hilarious to me that Tim always leans in whenever photos are taken of him. There's plenty of room there Tim, it's not like you are sitting at a table at the Cheesecake Factory with 20 other people trying to get a selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think bike shorts with a graphic tee can look cute when styled correctly. I’m not thin by any means but I feel confident when wearing high waisted black biker shorts with a crop top or graphic tee tied up.
Here are some examples from Pinterest where girls bigger than Jenn look fine in biker shorts:
E4F8A7CD-1A2B-4B16-84DF-95B6468B1EB8.jpeg
BE3E721A-67E7-4A16-AA4B-2A00D5547C9F.jpeg
6A512D76-FAA5-4E13-A79B-C5FC1C923567.jpeg
78130DFE-C506-466D-A3E7-BDDE346E83C1.jpeg

The thing with Jenn is that she is not wearing the correct size and trying to squeeze into clothes that are too small (as evidence by her looking like a sausage in her Lily Pulitzer dresses on the cruise.)
It would also help if she were to style her hair and wear make up and a cute pair of shoes would also work wonders.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm in the camp that unless your actually riding a bike or wearing them under skirt for modesty/chafing there is no need for bike shorts. I don't see the appeal at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know why she can't just find some high-waisted looser-fitting linen shorts or something that aren't squeezing the tit out of her nor riding up her ass booty butt . Let everything down there breathe AND not squeeze your excess fat above the waist of too-tight bike shorts. They shouldn't look painful on your body at the very least. And how often does she even wash them? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Not a huge bike short fan or shorts in general fan even though I live in Texas where shorts are an evil necessity. I mostly live and breathe out of Vuori and Barefoot Dreams when I'm not working. I may have an obsession with robes. Vuori though has some shorts and pant styles that would be easily flattering and comfortable for the slob to wear. I highly recommend their DreamKnit fabric if anyone is interested. Ugh, I think in a way the unisex park shirts bother me more than the bike shorts just because you know she is paying an arm and a leg for that tit and it looks terrible. I really don't get her it's either something that looks like she rolled out of bed like that or a sausage casing of a dress. Hell, even Lilly has some cute shorts that are fairly forgiving if she wanted to be all cuntciere abotu it.

Reactions: 8
I’m going to defend Buddy a little. I find that regular Sweet Baby Rays has a tiny bit of spiciness to it, so if Buddy isn’t used to that I can see him not liking it. She should have made him plain chicken if he’s going thru this “stage” of being very picky. And her telling him it wasn’t spicy after asking Tim was indeed assholey.
yes! i found the regular SBR's to be unexpectedly spicy! way to gaslight your kid, trackholes...

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they care about the algorithm right now. I just think they care about pumping out as much content as possible to get their views pumped up. I would think at some point the uploads compete against each other and some people who might watch one a day are not going to sit through two or three a day, but pick and choose. There has got to be diminishing returns if you upload too much material in too short of a timeframe. (Again this is not the behavior of people who are ‘set for life.’ This is the behavior of people who have a paid off house and a nest egg or two set up but still require monthly cash flow to maintain a lifestyle.) Anyway, something is sure is off in Tracker-land.

Reactions: 15
I see it now! Thanks. I must have not clicked on All Comments.

WTF is with Karen though? Sorry 'bout your cancer, but you shouldn't "hurt people." 🤣

So now Jenn = "people"

And if it comes out that Jenn IS pregnant, will all these butthurt stans apologize to David? I think not. 🤣
---
I think bike shorts with a graphic tee can look cute when styled correctly. I’m not thin by any means but I feel confident when wearing high waisted black biker shorts with a crop top or graphic tee tied up.
Here are some examples from Pinterest where girls bigger than Jenn look fine in biker shorts:
View attachment 2533453View attachment 2533454View attachment 2533455View attachment 2533456
The thing with Jenn is that she is not wearing the correct size and trying to squeeze into clothes that are too small (as evidence by her looking like a sausage in her Lily Pulitzer dresses on the cruise.)
It would also help if she were to style her hair and wear make up and a cute pair of shoes would also work wonders.
I must be in the minority because unless one is racing in the Tour de France, I'm against all biker shorts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must be in the minority because unless one is racing in the Tour de France, I'm against all biker shorts. 🤣

I must be in the even more minority, I don't think Lance Armstrong is even that great looking in biker shorts. Maybe because I think he is a douche.

I do yoga, there are alot of lovely ladies I do yoga with that look great in yoga shorts (that look similar to biker shorts), even the ladies who are slightly bigger. Probably because they know how to dress for their size like @eatcherheartout posted. But yeah, I get it. I don't really like the styling myself and probably projecting my personal dislike of that kind of style on other people.

Reactions: 7
I refuse to watch her, she didn’t “have” to go gluten free she is just capitalizing on gf content. Her responses to people who actually have to eat gluten free are just condescending bullshit. She has not cut out anything. She just ate the entire menu at Woody’s. Grifters gonna grift.
Wait, what? I thought she was having medical issues and that’s why she is trying to go gluten free. And in her defense, in regards to Woody’s Roundup, she did order all of the sandwiches with gluten free bread and did mention that the only thing she got that wasn’t gluten free was the pop tart thingy. Is there a thread here about her or somewhere else? I feel duped if it’s all a ploy.

chiming in here to say, yeah, bike shorts have a time/body type. i’m 5’7” and weigh likely 200lbs less than jenn (former dancer, thankful to have retained that body shape). so, bike shorts and an oversized band t shirt are my usual summer uniform. but, i work remotely and side gig in the music industry so… it makes sense for me. not for jenn.

Reactions: 10
Wait, what? I thought she was having medical issues and that’s why she is trying to go gluten free. And in her defense, in regards to Woody’s Roundup, she did order all of the sandwiches with gluten free bread and did mention that the only thing she got that wasn’t gluten free was the pop tart thingy. Is there a thread here about her or somewhere else? I feel duped if it’s all a ploy.
People who have to eat gluten free don’t eat the pop tart thingy 🙄

• Haha
I see it now! Thanks. I must have not clicked on All Comments.

WTF is with Karen though? Sorry 'bout your cancer, but you shouldn't "hurt people." 🤣

So now Jenn = "people"

And if it comes out that Jenn IS pregnant, will all these butthurt stans apologize to David? I think not. 🤣
---

Totally with you on the biker shorts- that is no on anyone. I also don’t believe “athliesure” should be a thing either. I don’t dress up everyday, but I abhor people who can’t look nice at events/dinners where it’s appropriate.

Reactions: 11
Also noticed Kitra from OA and Katie from BLAB wearing the bike shorts with tees at the parks. So either they’re all copying each other or it’s a new park trend they might all be following?

I also noticed a vlogger unknown to me in a Woo vlog who was wearing bike shorts. But she was tiny and cute as a button and had like a cropped, fitted tank top on with them. Evidence that it is a park trend I guess.

Bike shorts are a staple in my wardrobe and I am okay with that lol. But to each their own. Many people love jeans. I myself have not worn jeans since 2014. I find them uncomfortable, stiff, and restricting. Plus, they just highlight all the extra weight I carry in my stomach.

From the Stan group:
A2481017-4C9D-4306-B2C0-E786C0497ABE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven’t watched, so was it in yesterday’s video she says it’s going to be 2 vids a day for a bit? If so, she’s off to a great start not posting anything today. I agree that she must be pumping out all these videos in hopes of just getting views. Their income must be cut in half for them to think uploading 2 vids a day is going to correct that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also noticed Kitra from OA and Katie from BLAB wearing the bike shorts with tees at the parks. So either they’re all copying each other or it’s a new park trend they might all be following?

I also noticed a vlogger unknown to me in a Woo vlog who was wearing bike shorts. But she was tiny and cute as a button and had like a cropped, fitted tank top on with them. Evidence that it is a park trend I guess.
I think it’s more a comfort thing than a trend. Last time I went to Disney I had on Jean shorts and they were MISERABLE once I got sweaty and then wet from riding splash mountain a few times. I would much rather have on bike shorts next time

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.