Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Maybe in a few more years they will move to The Villages, then Jenn can drive her golf cart around and pretend she’s bougie while Tim hunts for his favorite loofa colors (iykyk)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She looks like some 80's band's male roadie talking about the good ol' days on the tour bus on VH1's Behind the Music.
Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 3.09.46 PM.png

I hope Buddy's classmates sanitize the shit out of the goody bags the Bojos put together. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
These Vids are getting progressively weirder. Can you call what they are doing "camping"? Watching a big screen TV inside an RV and gorging on Disney treats. Jenn doesn't seem happy with this RV, or with her Fred Flintstone style Ribs. So they are at Ft. Wilderness in an RV for a week and Buddy is still going to school? Don't they live like 20 minutes away? Are the Nannies perhaps staying with the children at the house and then bringing them to Ft. Wilderness to film their scenes with the Trackers? I don't believe Oliver is staying there with them. What is the point in all of this? Looking at inflatable Halloween decorations? Driving in a big golf cart? Did Nick escape from his wife and children? So many questions.

Reactions: 32

2020planner

VIP Member
How long does it take for bruising to heal from a nose job? Am I just seeing things here? Here is a crazy theory but wanted to throw it out here for thoughts. We know this horror nights video is from before the cruise:
She didn't get a nose job.

It's camera angles and lighting.

This is a woman who won't get non-invasive Invisalign yet we're to believe she goes under the knife for a nose job? Nope.

Besides, everything I've ever read about nose jobs in the past say about 4-6 weeks...or even up to 3 mos or more...for swelling reduction.
Even sometimes up to a full year before you see the complete and proper results of the new shape.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I hope Nanny Rose watches this video and finds it repulsive that her employer picked up her plate of meatloaf and turned it around completely for the camera while she was most likely off changing their second miracle. They are gross. Could they not have just filmed the entree sitting on the table?

I also think it's ridiculous that they've been at The Fort for 4 days now and are just now figuring out how the boats work. Of course they didn't know. Of course they were definitely late for their lunch reservation because Tim had to go off and sightsee at the creek behind their RV.

If their goal of this videos is to make them look like complete morons--they are the most successful YouTubers out there.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They are at Target as usual and Tim sees a giant bag of candy and talks about how expensive it is. He then says “but it is 25% off.” Jenn asks if they should buy it but then adds, “just for us, not for the kids.” These two are completely gluttonous. It’s truly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Let me get this straight… Jenn leaves the baby to eat lunch, livestream for an hour, fondle bracelets, pick up J$ from school, and drive around the campgrounds in their sponsored golf cart. How is Oliver eating? She can‘t have alcohol because she’s breastfeeding but when does she ever see him to feed him? Just stop lying Jenn. It’s getting more and more ridiculous everyday! No one cares if you breastfeed or not but stop lying about it.

Meanwhile actual working moms are taking time out of their busy days to pump so their babies have food when they’re gone. F you Jenn.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Here’s the thing, and yes, I realize I’m just ranting at this point…nobody needs to know they spent $15 on bacon and $10 on hotdogs. They put this shit out there as some sort of warped flex for the stans.

• Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"Rose was here today. Well she's here every day. Weekday." - Yeah, no shit. Oliver is gonna grow up thinking that's either his mom or his sister.
This part...
Rose is there every day. J is in school every day.

Jenn can't seem to regularly edit and get things out in a timely manner and she doesn't have to take care of either kid every day during the day.

And Tim can't regularly film content on his own because he has to take J to school and pick him up because he is the only one who drives.

But they can waste hours going off to Target for zero reason because Rose is there and J is at school.

Is this the most dysfunctional duo ever?!

Imagine if Jenn drove and was a productive person - Tim could go film 5 videos worth of content during a few days and they could fill in the rest with a home vlog and/or a live each week. They could hire an editor who would have all the videos ready to go each week. They could both spend time with their kids because several days a week they wouldn't even have to do anything for the channel if they didn't want to. They wouldn't need a nanny because (gasp) Jenn could be with O.

Those extra days a week they could get all their "projects" done like hanging that stupid art that has been sitting in a pile forever, putting photos into picture frames, getting their teak furniture conditioned. 🥴

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They have the ability to do whatever they want with their schedule and somehow act like they have less time than regular, full-time working parents.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Her laugh is extra fucking fake in this voog. Wow Ginn, I can just tell you're sooooooo fucking excited about the cOrE memories you're trying to force to be made!!!
---
They're all about showing the "booty butt" of a FUCKING PUMPKIN.
View attachment 2541919
And the horse's booty butt. :rolleyes:

They booked another trip at Ft Wilderness because there's so much they didn't do. They were there 4 days. They basically drove around in circles the entire time. I just can't....

Tim, in his neglected childhood, he grew up at Fort Wilderness, it has a special place in my heart. Dude, you can't play both sides of it. Either you had so little in your childhood, your kid needs to have 200 Hot Wheels to make up for it or you had magical vacations at DisneyWorld during your amazing childhood.

• Heart
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
She's not pregnant again, she's just fat. Sorry not sorry. No one's forcing her to gorge her way through luxury cruises and then continue to binge when back on dry land. She's the fucking textbook definition of glutton.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I couldn't get through their stupidity in that last home vlog but I just got back from dropping my car off for service at the dealer. I pull in and there's a Rivian pick up on the used car section. So I immediately start lauging. I say to my service guy, who I've known for years because we've bought several cars there and keep bringing them back--is that a Rivian you have out there? And he says, yea, that's the pickup truck, we just got an SUV in the other day, people don't seem to like them and are trading them in for Land Rovers. I said don't people wait for a long time to get them? He said yea, and they think they look cool and love the idea of them, until they actually drive them apparently. Then they hate them.

So, good luck with that Rivian, Trackers!

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Again? They said the same damn thing last year when they rented an RV at FW. I wonder if they will talk themselves out of it like they did last year too...
But now they have the Rivian so they can pull it!

I cannot imagine them setting up a camper on their own, making sure they have all the supplies and everything. They can't even keep track of the fucking hot dogs.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"in memorandum", Dim? 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.14.29 PM.png

In the live show, Ginn said she thinks they forgot the hot dogs at home and Dim assured her "no, they're in the refrigerator door". Did they forget to actually check the door, or was Dim wrong? Why would he say they were in the door as if he'd seen or put them there and then it ends up they weren't? Their brains between the two of them are just.... completely dead.

This is probably what Ginn is like around Dim most of the time when she's not being filmed or realizing she's being filmed and then she goes into fake laugh mode when the camera is on her.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 5.20.47 PM.png

And they didn't even remember to bring bacon and eggs originally? Why is this basic camping shit SO DIFFICULT for them??? I just cannot comprehend it. They paid $15 dollars for a package of bacon and $10.50 for hutdogs because of their incompetence. They waste so much money because of their own constant incompetence.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Forest

VIP Member
Recap:

Tim and Jenn wasted $35,000 (perhaps higher) on a Disney cruise where they did nothing except eat.

Conspicuously missing was any mention of how the baby slept. Even though he was causing them much annoyance in the weeks leading up to the cruise by being a baby.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says if you came to Ft Wilderness as a kid, you had the best childhood.
Dim says "oh thank you! That was me!"
Ginn: *extra fake laugh*

And yet Dim says he spoils Buddy to make up for what he didn't have. 🙄🤔
Make up your mind Dim, do you want to brag about your "best childhood" or do you want to act like you had a disadvantaged unprivileged childhood?

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
A day that is all Fort activities!

Let’s drive over to the Contemporary to eat an overpriced lunch

• Haha
  • Wow
When they first started talking about the Rivian, Tim claimed that they were keeping the Tesla, however, we have not seen any evidence that they still own it. I personally think they'd be idiots for having 3 cars when they only have 1 driver. Even if they use the Volt for Nanny's driving.

A stan just posted they saw "the fam" at Disney Springs. It's a shitty picture, but Tim's body language to me is screaming, I'm done with this shit. And that's not Jenn pushing the stroller, right? Is this Sunday nanny? People are already saying it's creepy that they took a pic of them like this, so I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Damn, I think it's gone already!

View attachment 2539407
No Dejennerate around?? Maybe she’s off somewhere nursing D’Oliver?? Nah she’s at WBG nursing a glass of Moayyyyy.
How sad that Dim is walking so far from the stroller his Miracle OGB is in, while Nanny Rose is pushing. If he’s not filming anything, why doesn’t Dad push his Miracle?? So many questions with the same answer, Dim can’t be assed to care.

#homemovies

• Sad
  • Haha