Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreckleFart90

My dad and stepmom live in Tybee! It's such a great place.
We car camped at the Tybee campground and every day we were like “one more night?” and we ended up staying a full week there. Sea Wolf (the restaurant) was soooooo good and we wanna go back there

• Heart
Reactions: 4

court2022

Chatty Member
Adding to the golf cart discussion, I used to live in Southwest Florida and I would see people driving around on them every once in a while. During January of this year my fiancé and I were in the middle of a 3 month road trip and we stayed at this cute little campground on Tybee Island (absolutely beautiful) Georgia and there were TONS of locals using them there.
My dad and stepmom live in Tybee! It's such a great place.

Princelover

But was it a PRINCESS TEA PARTY? Cause that's how you really bond with your children!! 😉

Recap of what's happened:

And a good-sized quake happened while I was typing this comment out. 😅
There was an earthquake? You are in California too right? I was in Inglewood last night to see Lenny Loggins and I don’t feel anything around the time you posted. 🤔
---
I really want her to experience a quake while she's out here next time so it freaks her out and she never returns. Bonus points if they're staying "on a hill" again.

I wonder if this one was shallow! My building is built well so I don't feel the usual mild quakes as often as my last place which was really old and on the top floor, but this one was pretty noticeable. Go figure the alert didn't go out for this one but went out last week for some far away quake!
Ok it was up north, I’m sorry @Quasimodo, I thought you were in Southern California.

Last edited:

Kystar

Chatty Member
Right or wrong that man loves his wife. I think he actually loves his kids too. He has plenty of asshat moments but I do think he actually tries. He is in way over his head. The fact that Jenny Clueless was prancing around talking about being set for life, and ATW makes a post about friends going through tough times just shows how off their dynamic is. I think Tim is going to either completely lose his shit on her or he’s going to have some kind of medical episode.
When did ATW say that , you have a screenshot of it 😮

Reactions: 3

DisNuts

Chatty Member
In that first photo she DOES still have the nose ring. Enlarge the pic. It’s there.
I agree. But my comment about no nose ring is the 2nd photo when she’s at home in front of her computer filming an intro. I still don’t see a nose ring there.

Reactions: 2

croissantfurnace

I'd only be fine with them getting in the park before guests if they had to have a media pass for it an the pass was 2x the price of tickets, I certainly wouldn't be happy as a paying guest knowing that vloggers got into a empty park all because they were "vlogging" at that stage I'd be calling myself a vlogger to get the benefits 😅

But I do agree that it would be better for Disney to do it themselves, it would of course be bias but you'd get a much better quality vlog
Maybe make it so you have to be incorporated and not just an LLC?

Reactions: 2