Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
So apparently the world is your palm tree in a Concierge suite--shore excursion priority, last minute tea party tickets, room service on tables--but no umbrellas?

Their endless list of excuses is tiring. This time Oliver is to blame because they can't take him in the rain. Despite him staying on the ship the day before.

This fear of rain is so irrational. Oh, and he has to justify it by saying Cabanas is full because other people must not want to go out in the rain either.

So instead of seeing San Juan we get yet another stupid and long segment of buffet food. What is his obsession with showing this crap over and over and over?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

littlemuv

VIP Member
I’m guessing Jenn caught covid too and, being the woman-child that she is, couldn’t function at all (nothing new then). Serve them right if they’re both ill because it didn’t seem like Tim was isolating himself. Sorry stans, now they’re set for life and you’ve paid for their house, Tesla, Rivian, outdoor kitchen, too many to count cruises, staycations, vacations and unnecessary shit, they don’t need you anymore. You’ll all have to find someone else to stalk on social media follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

hcslacs

VIP Member
So, it's too rainy (way in the distance) to step off the ship, but not too rainy to go up on deck and ride the water slides and spend time in the splash area. (Without Oliver, of course). They just never ever make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Galorious

VIP Member
You could make the weak argument the 2 dogs are nostalgia or an homage or retro.

The "new videos every day!" is a proclamation of a schedule. It would take very little time for her to remove that from the logo. Maybe in her delusional mind they are almost meeting that schedule but clearly that is not the case.
New Videos Every Year!!

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I know others have already mentioned it, but the inefficiency and wastefulness of these two is mind-boggling. She says is super important that they go to the store because of their upcoming staycation. They only have to drive less than 2 miles to their local Publix. And they only end up getting Hot Wheels and baby food?? Because they didn't have time?

I just don't understand. Did they not realize there wouldn't be enough time before they loaded everybody in the Rivian (flex!) Did they waste all of their time at the Hot Wheels section? Why couldn't dinner have been postponed 30 minutes?

They can't even handle a simple trip to the grocery store. No wonder it took them hours to find the cruise ship exit.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
They make me so sad for those kids. It’s ok if your kid isn’t into the same things you are. J$ is clearly not a big character lover. Stop forcing him to be one. Tim yells things like, “Hold his hand!”, when the kid would rather have some distance. Anything to get that money shot, right Tim? And poor Baby O. We barely see him, but we did get to know that he took a massive poop all over his costume. Probably too much puréed carrots.

• Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
Whatever is going on, it’s clear that Ginn is kicking back and enjoying the speculation. You can’t even update your loyal stans? I love it. Shows her true, unbothered self. Hey stans, they don’t really care about you.

airbusA330

VIP Member
This cruise looks exactly the same as every other cruise from the last couple of years.

They seem fucking bored.

• Heart

cavamom

VIP Member
“The Disney difference”. You know what also makes a difference? Read the fucking navigator and know the series of events for the evening. Then set your kid up with expectations for what’s going to happen and when. Aka, parenting.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
It's so typical of them to get off the ship and not have any cash. I know he said they were gonna fly by the seat of their pants, but come on. They have a complete lack of common sense, don't they?

And how long were they sitting around doing nothing, err, I mean feeding the baby and trying to figure out how to get off the ship? And then how long did it take them to use the ATM and find a taxi? Tim said they only had about an hour to swim at the beach. And poor Jackson was upset they had to leave already, but it was all the ship's fault for docking late and not these two idiot's fault. It appears that the ship arrived at 11:30 and left at 5. That seems like plenty of time to hang out at a beach that was only 10 mins away from the ship. They have a complete lack of time management ability, don't they?

And between just letting someone's bathing suit fly around on their balcony without turning it into their cabin steward and making grandpa and grandma wait for them at dinner, they have a complete disregard for anyone but themselves, don't they?

And both of them pronounced the island as "St. Marteeeen". Fucking idiots.

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don't recall it being mentioned here, but for you non-watchers, on Day 1 of the cruise, we saw:

Jenn's lunch: 2 appetizers and 1 entree plus an ice cream sundae that she shared with J$
Jenn's dinner: 3 appetizers and 1 entree. They supposedly skipped dessert, although I'm going to guess she had something from the concierge lounge later on.

This was over the course of probably 6 hours. So, I do not think that is a 3rd baby in that belly, it's a food baby.

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Could you imagine the stans' reaction on the FB page after another stan would complain about it?

It doesn't matter that you're paying $5 a month for exclusive content but they're not giving it to you and disappear for days and weeks on end without any explanation only to respond to a random tweet from someone. You should be GRATEFUL that they ALLOW you to pay them to watch them go to Target! Why are you so negative? They're so busy living their lives, they DESERVE time off. Jenn is so busy watching her nanny raise her two kids, she doesn't have time to do everything! You're just a jealous hater. Why are you even on this page?

I think I hit on most of the usual responses. 🥴
That's why I said they will fail miserably at memberships. There is absolutely no consistency. They simply do not give a shit about their viewers, the people who actually give them their entire livelihood. It takes less than 30 seconds to post an update, whether it be on YouTube, Instagram or Twitter. No matter how sick they are or if something tragic happened (I don't think this is the case) 30 seconds is all you need to keep the stans happy.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Tim wasn't totally fine and the entire household basically collapsed. He hasn't liked, replied or retweeted anything at all. He's good for a few retweets. If that is the case, I hope this was a wake up call for Jenn. Likely not. But that woman needs to start pulling her own weight...all two tons of it.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I can tell that Ginn told everyone they made the costume. She might as well have made an announcement like the captain does at noon.
She is so insecure but also so full of herself at the same time.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They were so manic at the beginning of this newest vlog. Possibly high too. Dim thought he dropped glaze from his donut on the floor so he picked it up to eat it and it turned out to be paper. Gin thought this was absolutely hilarious.
They are so addicted to food that he can’t let what he thought was glaze from his donut fall on the floor. It’s sickening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

esc2476

Chatty Member
Tim goes to the library to exchange books for Jackson.

First, how could they not take him? It’s not like they don’t have time. Going to the library with the kids and letting them explore and pick out the books was always so special.

Second, Tim confirms that he’s the one who reads with Jackson every night. See thread title.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They are so rude to show up to dinner over 20 minutes late, with Tim's parents waiting, and still stop to hang out with Goofy and Minnie. Wtf? They have seen these characters hundreds of times and their stans have seen these same types of scenes over and over. So, the argument of the stans would be "it's Tim's JOB to film Goofy!!!!" but other stans will say they don't owe us anything and this cruise was to spend time with Tim's parents on a relaxing vacation. 🥴

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
20 mins of Tim explaining the room, boring AF. Tim going on and on about the books and why there is random empty glass shelf. I was like SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPP!

• Haha
  • Heart

PistachioNut

VIP Member
It's annoying how Dim is such a manchild. It's fine if as adults we sometimes act and feel like kids but he acts ridiculous. Talking to the characters, eating treats made for kids, talking about farts etc.
Letting us know when his son has ‘ blowouts’? Why do we need these reports? When they’re older, these sons are going to hate that they were used in this way!

• Sad

Dillon21

VIP Member
View attachment 2504291

Ginn thinking too hard, or accidentally pushed out a fart too much and sharted herself?

She looks like a rotten cherry tomato with sausage lips with a bad wig. Would not be a bad idea to put on your porch for a Halloween decoration, not on a person.

She was saying it was too loud and all the kids were there. No shit. It is a cruise with a bunch of kids. What do you think it was going to be? A monastery?

What a way to make a kid feel bad to tell him he is in the adults only part of the ship.

Tim gets all upset when the kid pushes his kid out of the way going up the kid slide. That is what kids do. You could not see the kid letting Jackson go first. If that is what happened. Good. If not, it did not seem to phase Jackson.

Jackson said he dropped his cookie and now had to throw it away. Tim said he would still eat it. Of course you will. You eat food sitting on the bathroom floor next to a toilet.

• Haha