Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
Tim: hopefully you’ll get to see a time lapse of us coming into port right about now.

Video instead cuts to Tim by the elevators.

Nice editing Jenn! Hopefully you had more attention to detail when sandblasting juke boxes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

JssLG317

VIP Member
My only concern with them giving up completely is what will happen to our little unwell community here? I kinda love y’all ❤
❤ ditto. maybe we can start trading recipes or something. Ya know, not from a box, that requires a trip to the grocery store without carting the whole family. Everyone can lists their triumphs, no matter how small, because they are still bigger than anything jenn can do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They’re at the beach at St. Martin with no sign of Oliver.
---

I wonder if they’re special room keys for the 25th anniversary?
He's in the attic with Bobby Martin from All My Children and Judy from Family Matters and any other kids whose parents forgot about them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I woke up in my own bed again tonight after vacation, grateful to have a home to come back to that I don’t despise which doesn’t have cardboard boxes and clutter everywhere and a bed that doesn’t sink in the middle or have 6 tons of greasy skin cells and leftover snackies and leaky tit milk stains.

I can’t keep up with these new vids, it would almost be more appealing to look through my work inbox 😆

It’s probably not intentional but I feel like bombarding viewers with a bunch of new vids like well, projectile vomit, would normally be intended as a distraction method against even worse editing than usual, glaringly obvious omitted footage, and inconsistent narratives and bullshit.

I think what’s juicier is what is clearly amiss in that household - my intuition senses are tingling.

• Heart

suepez

And I was sorry, but as of a mom to a special-needs child who is on the autism spectrum. Jackson has autism/Asperger’s disease. I’ve said this since he was younger than he is now, but it’s clear and more clear every time I see him. I’m hoping with the preschool he’s going to they will tell them this. My son was diagnosed with my autism at 3 1/2 years old. He is 16 years old now. I’m telling you Jackson has it and these two idiots don’t even realize it. They make me sick.🤬
Autism/Aspergers is NOT at disease....they arent sick.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Which one of you is at Epcot today? We were just walking out of the Land and my daughter pointed out that the person walking next to us had Tattle open on their phone. We saw you, friend.

I think they book a majority of their cruises on their own. They like control and booking through a travel agent gives up a certain amount of control.

I also think they did have discounts from the cancelled Wish, Tim talked about it and with that they booked those back to back Halloween/Christmas nonsense last year. They’ve cruise too many times to not have used the discounted fare. Now, they could have bitched about that hurricane cruise that left super late so they basically lost embarkation day and Disney threw them a discount. I don’t see them 3 times in a Walt/Roy using discounts every time. Cruising in September is cheaper but not cheap.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The thing that doesn't make sense (and I know the Trackers never make sense) is why did they even tell us Tim had COVID? They didn't have to even mention it, especially because he said it was just a sniffle or whatever. Right or wrong, many people aren't really strictly quarantining these days and unless someone is super sick, nobody would know. So to me it makes it more likely several of them are actually sick, or others know that they have COVID (Tim's parents, the nanny, others from the ship?) so they couldn't hide it and resume life as normal.

All I know is that they better not be setting up some scenario where they finally come back, act stressed about their lack of uploads for so long, and use that as a reason to grift memberships, some lame new Patreon podcast as Jenn has hinted at, or asking for Super Chats from people. That would take some balls with the whole Rivian purchase and cuntcierge cruise, but it wouldn't shock me.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
This was filmed sat/sun and Jenn says they are leaving for their staycation soon and need to pack/grocery shop. I can’t believe they would be taking Jackson out of school again…

• Wow
I’d like to thank Timothy Bojangles personally for informing me that Gatorland has lots of gators.
I used to be a poor drug addicted homeless man, with this information, I am now a poor homeless drug addicted man with the knowledge that Gatorland has lots of gators.
I am now winning at life 🥳

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn was carrying J around the ship constantly. It was strange to me. I wonder if it is a control thing because he might run wild, or just her trying to look like a doting mom. The kid is almost 4, and not tiny, I can't imagine hauling him around like that.

DaBaby disappeared during dinner and you can see his empty stroller there. So, the nanny just had to take him elsewhere or hold him and didn't eat? Why even bring him to the table if they are going to make the nanny deal with him and not let her eat anyway? Probably for the footage of him they stuck in there before dinner started?

• Wow

roadtrip3

Apparently (set for life) money can’t buy you class….or intelligence, empathy, common sense or hygiene.

Seriously, why do the stans support these imbeciles?

• Heart

advil

It’s wild to me how much stuff they leave in the videos that makes them look bad. Is she too lazy to edit that stuff out or are they just delusional and don’t realize it? I’m guessing it’s a little bit of both…

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Finally got around to watching the cruise vlogs and

WE ALMOST GOT A BINGO

bingo2.png

I counted the following:
  • Awkward princess conversations
  • New lily pulitzer that doesn't fit
  • Bangs pulled up
  • Concierge
  • Accidentally shows nanny (that has to be the nanny in the Halloween video, she's sitting across from Jenn at their table)
  • Giant suite for me, regular room for disabled parents
  • No cookies for J, only For Tim (Tim gets himself a Halloween cookie, didn't get one for J)
I'm sure I may have missed something, because I skipped around quite a bit so didn't hear if Tim ever said "Booty butts".

Also I counted the amount of meals (separated entrees from appetizers) Tim and Jenn eat, and it is disgusting:
Tim: 12
Jenn: 18
I counted 1 meal each for breakfast, separated appetizers and entrees, and didn't count dessert or one off treats. I also didn't count the concierge lounge foods, because while I'm assuming Tim grabbed at least something each time he went to the lounge, he didn't show himself eating anything.

• Sick
  • Haha

Orangebird

I tried to watch day 1 cruise…but it’s just too painful. Tim is mind numbingly boring showing every cabinet, outlet, closet etc.
has anyone ever seen Best In Show? Tim reminds me of Harlan Pepper naming nuts. Macadamia nut, Walnut, Red pistachio nut, green pistachio nut. Momma said Harlan stop naming nuts!

how these no brain, no talent, trash humans fail upwards is baffling. 47k people watched that drivel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
One of the Stan’s on Facebook is requesting the video another Stan made which showed all 4 Tracker’s on the cruise in their costumes but the Stan had made it so the kids mouths were moving and singing. It was disturbing to me that someone would make that for their personal use.

1B51E11D-598D-431B-B6AB-DF43EED7B464.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Why was Tim acting like it’s some kind of flex that Publix has day old Krispy Kreme’s and pre-packaged sushi? Walmart has those items too. Publix is not special. Our local grocery store has a sushi counter where somebody prepares sushi fresh made-to-order all day long. Most grocery stores have that now. The sushi they bought looked disgusting. Get over yourself.

The crescents (or croissants as Tim called them) were to be baked 12-14 minutes and Tim said their oven took the full 14 minutes. How does the oven work properly for Tim at the right temp, but it’s way too hot when Jenn cooks? User error! She can’t do anything right.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I never seen someone spend so much money to do absolutely nothing or to keep doing the same old experiences over and over again.

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
She wanted so much praise for J’s costume. Calm down. It’s a freaking cardboard box. As a kid, I could make a costume like that in the 80s by myself. I felt like she had J all revved up to get an inordinate amount of attention for it as well.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Lincoln didn't look this haggard during the Civil War.
1697223356855.png

---
Ginn got herself a conductors wand...I mean french fry.

ezgif-1-3385bf5f17.gif

---
Ginn doesn't want to be outdone by Fat in the Hat or Muckbang Sally Wright Down Mainstreet.

1697223699971.png

---
Ginn is all about "core mammeries"

1697223770123.png

---
1697223854998.png

Someone photoshop Ginns T-shirt to say "Shit Crew"
---
Ginn you're eating inside, show some manners and take off the hat.

1697224110158.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim and his obsession with sweets and Disney furries is just the oddest thing. Late showing up to a set dinner with your elderly parents, going out after your kid is in bed, going to family Disney events at parks without your kid.....just to take selfies and talk to characters as an adult. What in the actual fuck.

• Sick