Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I've long been a Publix sushi eater solely because of the convenience. However we were walking through Sam's Club the other day and they had tons of fresh sushi that looked delicious compared to what I've always gotten at Publix... Don't understand why dipshit thinks pre-packaged sushi is special lmao. Side note for all my fellow grocery story sushi connoisseurs: if you have a Sprouts Farmers Market near you, run, don't walk, to get their sushi. That shit hits lol.
I agree, Sam’s has great sushi!

Reactions: 4
They went from 1.83 million views per month to 1.59 million views per month in 4 days! 😲 They might get less than 1 million views per month by the end of the year. Last year they had over 5 million views per month.

October 10th 2023
View attachment 2509407

October 14th 2023
View attachment 2509408
---
So I did some calculating... their videos posted over the last 30 days have a total of 940,000 views. Let's assume the Social Blade video views in the last 30 days are correct. That means their back catalog only had 659,000 views in the past 30 days. They're set for life! :LOL:
J4Apps mostly, but Dimmy too...

Attachments

mjm9

VIP Member
Wait, so they got the suites for 50% off which made them not so terribly expensive over standard rate cuntcierge suites. And instead of sharing that travel guide tip for when you get a cancelled trip...they turned it into a flex, unrelatable mirage of spending? Stupid. Where in the actual F does that make sense to anyone other than the Bojos??? An actual travel trip that is useful and they disregard so they can flex. SMDH. They are dumber than I thought, and that is saying something.
I can understand how you might feel that way at its face value.

Do you know anything about Rae & June?
Who they are? What they do?
(jobs - they each work outside the home)
How were they supposed to “share this tip”?
Cause that is what I thought they were doing.
Did you expect them to make a special video to address what to do when a cruise is canceled?🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, at times they can be a tad over the top.
They do cruise a lot.
All cruising brands, not just DCL.

But as people they are the total opposite of the Boshits.

Sorry for the rant.
I irks me when people judge other people based on the word of another person.

Does anyone remember 2 English Vloggers who were friends with these 2 idiots, many upon many years ago, I believe they even stayed with them when they visited the UK.
I think one of them was called Jen?
I wonder what happened to them 🤷‍♂️

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Not to familiar with their work
They used to have a youtube channel but stopped years ago. They were part of the group with Wandering Daz and his wife when the lyingsackofcraptrackers went to the UK. They also came to Florida and spent time wih the lyingsackofcraptrackers but did not stay with them like Wandering Daz and Jenny...probably because Hullksmash has 2 kids.

Reactions: 3

JssLG317

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with making an effort to learn a local culture and make efforts to communicate in the native tongue. My first trip to France in high school, our French teacher, a native Parisienne, encouraged us to try to speak French whenever possible. Immersion is a wonderful way to experience a foreign culture. I just find that some people tend to migrate to both extremes: either they refuse to try to understand the local tongue and expect to be spoken to in English, or they get offended when that cab driver in Florence didn't understand their Rosetta Stone Italian.

I had a similar situation. I loved languages and took French, German and Spanish all 4 years of high school simultaneously. (And 2 more of Spanish in college). Went to Europe with the German class and the teacher encouraged us to try and speak the native languages. Fast forward to now; it’s been 20something years and I would absolutely just tell them I can’t speak anything but English. While I can still understand some words to hear them, it would be an insult to try to speak it anymore. I could see Dim learning like 2 phrases of a language and walking around like an arrogant smug asshole as if he’s fully fluent. Would be worth watching just for the looks he’d get.

Moonlight666

i think the fear of lower views for the time, money, and effort to travel overseas keeps them Disney and Universal bound. I suspect they have a point. I doubt they would appreciate visiting the Acropolis in Athens or the Vienna Opera House. Tim would seek out the same burger and fries.
Haha I would love to see Jenn climb up the acropolis in the dry greek July summer heat 😂 (i loved it tho 😍)

Princelover

Why do they have the red sharps container? It is to safely dispose syringes.
View attachment 2504939

Does Disney put these in every room? Or did the Trackers request it/brought it? Does one of them have diabetes? I have so many questions.
[/QUOTE
I think Jenn or Ti
View attachment 2504939

Does Disney put these in every room? Or did the Trackers request it/brought it? Does one of them have diabetes? I have so many questions.
View attachment 2504939

I think one of them has diabetes and they inject insulin before every meal or inject it once or twice a day. If it’s not diabetes, it’s some disease where they have to inject some medication. They don’t put that in your room. Either they brought their own container or they requested it and they gave it to them. Either way, they better get a handle on it now, they way they eat junk all the time they are bound to have many effects of diabetes, like stroke, dialysis, amputation, blindness, etc..etc.
---
View attachment 2504939

Oh ok, I thought they brought it on their own. That’s so unusual to have that in every state room.

Reactions: 2