Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think it's interesting that Tim said prior to the cruise that his mom mentioned meeting him for a drink onboard (and of course he had to squash the idea because he doesn't drink). I have a feeling she hoped to spend time with him solo, no Jenn around, but also it was possibly a passive-aggressive comment to insinuate that Jenn might stay with the kids and Tim could hang with her. And here they have a nanny (or two?) taking care of O the entire time on the ship.

Definitely would be interesting to be a fly on the wall during dinner with Tim's parents. I bet you would get several glimpses of side-eye, and some choice remarks being mumbled. 😅

I just can't imagine how it looks to see Nanny Rose picking up O at dinner and walking off to change his diaper blowouts or take him away to the room so Jenn can freely stuff in multiple appetizers and entrees at these meals. I also could NEVER leave my baby on a cruise ship with a nanny while I went off the ship for any period of time. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I have a theory that Rose quit so Gin has been scrambling to edit out any reference to her name and not showing her meals on the cruise.
Excellent theory. Would explain O's absence in nearly every clip.

I would think Jenn would be carrying that baby around everywhere (not J) - I honestly can't imagine having a 6 month old and not wanting to hold him and take him with everywhere - 6 months is such a fun age where they giggle and smile and start having a personality. She really doesn't seem to have a connection to him.

• Sad

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Before and after they stayed at the Roy Disney suite twice, they talked about how it was a special occasion...Dims bday etc etc....now they just stay there like now it's normal for them. They have become so full of themselves. They are just gross and so trashy.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Grandma looks pissed at being near her waste of a space of a daughter in law. I always had hoped that Grandma Bojo was secretly posting here. Her face certainly looks like how ours probably would've looked if we were on said boat.

I cannot imagine dropping $60K then not getting off of the boat because of rain...seriously. And really they can't brave getting wet to buy an umbrella from a local vendor. It's not like they would even have to convert their money there. What fucking morons. I almost think we should add Not Getting Off the Boat to the Bingo card-if it's already on there forgive me because I am beyond exhausted. I think one of the many reasons I am adverse to cruising is you can't go explore as much as you can if you travel other ways-that and I'm an extreme introvert so a cruise is probably like my own personal hell with the exception of one of those cool Antarctica cruises which aren't like malls on wheels.

It will be interesting to see how the next couple of days play out. I want to say after the movie theater fiasco she went quiet on Twitter. I am almost wondering if she was posting on Twitter just to feel better about the situation it was pretty obvious that the Halloween costume Saint Martin and Puerto Rico were pretty much fails. Also, that food looked pretty bad. I am wondering if those two gluttons are going to Paulo or Remy it up this trip. I've actually been surprised they stayed with the rotation dining thus far.

It was interesting that the nanny hid those cars. I am almost wondering if it was a passive aggressive move to have OG Buddy to have a meltdown in front of his parents and ruin his day. Probably not. Likely the twenty something thought she was having fun with the kid, but one wonders. Also, anyone else grimace during that photo op with the Buddy's where Jenn's making noises I'd make to my dog to get Big Baby's attention. Jesus.
Avoiding San Juan because of rain…

San Juan…
IMG_2725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Forest

VIP Member
With two little kids and two parents who barely work, one of them should be going out and doing the grocery shopping. It’s ridiculous to drag a baby and a 3 yo through a supermarket if you don’t have to.

Since Jenn can’t drive, she can’t be the one to go do the shopping. So the next logical thing would be to make a list and tell her butler Tim to go get it. But that would mean she would have to take care of two kids alone at the same time, which she won’t do either.

It’s unreal what a burden she is, I don’t know how he stands it.

• Heart

YoutubeLawyer

So I start with something nice to say, because the rest of this is gonna be a rip. And usually I go pretty hard on Tim for how controlling he is.

I was actually impressed with Tim when making the pigs in a blanket with Jackson. Usually Tim is SO f***ing controlling, but Jackson set sensory boundaries and expressed preferences that Tim respected. And he made sure to let Jackson know that was ok. I think it's ridiculous I have to praise Tim for being a normal person around a kid, but you know, for someone who hasn't respected his son in the past, I liked to see this. And it seems they had fun with their cooking "secrets" lol.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming because... watch out.

You are on a cruise. Your son is acting irritable all day. So irritable, the staff notices.
-He wants to quit the sports experience 10 minutes early.
-He was completely checked out of the tea
-He was immediately upset when you flung a cape on him.
-He would not eat at dinner.
-He wanted to go to bed instead of Trick or Treating despite your excuse that that is why he was upset at dinner. And despite that he has been desperate to wear his costume he is very proud of.
-When you got home, he started projectile vomiting
-Daddy is immediately diagnosed with COVID

Your preschooler is so irritable, won't eat, doesn't want to play, wants to go to bed instead of trick or treating, starts VOMITING, his father gets sick, and you guys don't BOTHER to even let the thought, "Hey Jackson maybe doesn't feel well" cross your damn mind at ANY POINT.

Like, am I alone in thinking this way? Immediately I would think, maybe we should take his temp just in case. Or at least ask him if he feels well.

Also, Tim sounded very congested in this vlog. I think they were all cooking germs on a ship of people locked together.

I also thought it was so weird that Tim had to leave Jackson Trick or Treating to film the 500th stage show where he literally zoomed in on Donald's butt and WHERE IS OLIVER? Why is he being treated like a PURSE?
When Jackson was an infant, they had him in the pool, meeting characters, looking at things... all the firsts. Why is it too hard to do for Oliver?

An infertile couple would never.

Also, that "two videos a day for a while' sure didn't last long
---
View attachment 2508959

Two and a half of the four images in the logo are dead!

Why do they keep using this logo?
Because those are the kids they wish they still had

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
My self-employed hard working arse for one is loving watching these two yahoos implode. It has been a rough few weeks - vended a festival with my illustrations that was soul crushing. It was the anniversary of my dad’s passing & bday. And I am busting my butt with my dog walking business to have $$$ for our Disney anniversary trip next week. I was so low last week - I was jealous these two asshats can afford the umpteenth cruise by doing nothing. It’s gross!
I sure ain’t jealous no more! Being adults has caught up with them as we all knew it would.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim: waaaaaa they totally accosted me to buy a chair!

Dude, you are not in Lake Nona anymore and you and your wife wear your stupidity like a badge, especially in a foreign place. Notice that there weren’t any Super Targets or Starbucks on the drive over. From the looks at the amount of people on the beach (none) you were their only means to make money that day. Take your head out of your entitled asses!
The a-hole who inserts ads in their fucking live streams (and laughed about it when they didn't know their mics were live), whose vlogs are overflowing with endless ads AND sponsorships asking viewers to buy deodorant and picture frames, and who turns on Super Stickers to panhandle to the stans, and HE has his undies in a wad over someone trying to sell a chair at the beach? 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I mean, I kind of get it, you are away for 7 days where concierge is there to bring you anything you want and then you get home, you have to unpack, do laundry, you have to get up early the next day, drive to work, work all day, come home, take care of your kids, clean your house, cook meals...oh wait, never mind.

They were home 10 days and still haven't acclimated to being home from vacation? Their entire life is a vacation. How in the world do people relate to them? Most people get in from their trip late at night and are up at 5am the next morning, commuting to work, getting the kids to school, etc. 10 days and they are still bitching?

And Kyle Pallo was orgasming over that same exact sushi about a week ago. :rolleyes:

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Tim's trying to be current and talking about the WDW price increases and complains their passes are going up $150 each. He says they have the top tier passes for all three of them. He also says they have the water park add on. It then dons on him that they didn't use that enough. I am pretty sure they have not visited a water park all year. Jen starts to blame it on Jackson. Tim say it's because of school (which just started in August). Jen says there are too many slides he can't ride on (there are plenty of other things he can do). It's always someone else's fault with these two.

• Sick
  • Sad

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
When are they going to just admit this stroller is not well suited for Jackson. He has to smell his brothers feet and it looks like the baby’s foot rest is resting on Jackson’s chest. Set for life, go buy a proper fitting stroller for your boys.
IMG_7643.jpeg

I almost didn’t post this cause I was not sure if Jackson was even wearing pants.
IMG_7639.jpeg

When the baby cries in the car, Jenn puts her hand on the sunshade to comfort it… I mean him
IMG_7642.jpeg

I’ll just leave this here
IMG_7637.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Why did they have Jackson in an adult only area?

And Tim you are an asshole for distracting your child on the steps, causing him to slow down/stop, in turn causing the kid behind him to step in front of him. Whether right or wrong of that child, you should not have shown that and you shouldn’t have called the boy out on it. And it wasn’t a “fight” as you described. Stop being an asshole to other people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Tim quizzing the furry, non-speaking animal characters with dozens of questions is downright maddening. That poor Donald Duck being interviewed has to pantomime countless satisfactory answers. I'd love to hear what the characters talk about in their break room.

• Heart

YoutubeLawyer

Them: "Jackson, what are we doing today?"

Jackson:

Them: "We're going on a cruuuuuiiiiise!"

So far the first 20 minutes of this vlog has been them trying to flaunt their wealth in our faces which I find hilarious because I think it just makes them look really stupid. Tim has said the word "concierge" 3 times in under a minute and every time I remember how small his d*ck has to be for him to care THIS much.

I do like Jackson's hat 😂

• Haha

glossyeyes

At the 3:38 mark you can clearly see nanny rose holding Oliver while the ham beast is yapping away to Jack and Sally. Once it’s time for the photo she takes Oliver with her after nanny rose had been holding him the entire time they were in line and probably all day. This is disgusting!
---

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Jenn is so obsessed with homemade costumes. Why didn’t they make big baby’s costume? Again big baby is an after thought. They hardly spent any time with him.

When J$ was acting up during dinner because he wanted to go trick-or-treating Jenn said the waiter said he could get him a PB&J sandwich. Jenn said “really you can do that?“ the waiter said “I’ll do ANYTHING.” To me that sounds like J$ was being really disruptive to other guests and the waiter was doing anything he could to calm him down.

• Wow

esc2476

Chatty Member
The suite is transforming into Ft. Pampers with sh*t everywhere…

IMG_0200.png

---
And stop spinning the plates when showing it like your breakfast hash is like some gourmet meal. I mean, it’s also circular and the same on all sides.

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m assuming Jenn/Tim know their children’s images are being passed around all the FB weirdos as they’re all over any form of social media? I would be horrified and terrified in equal measure if that was my boys but then I wouldn’t have put their faces out there for all to see, good or bad. When I worked with 10/11 yr olds the local police used to come into school and give them a talk about internet safety and the importance of keeping your account private. And no school performances could be filmed without every parent’s written permission. Such a shame the idiot trackers don’t offer their kids the same kind of respect. When something happens it’ll be too late to realise just what a dangerous thing they’ve done.
---

Great thread title there #149 Not a 3rd baby, a food baby 😆
I never submit thread titles, but ok :ROFLMAO: TTT #149 It's not a 3rd baby, it's a food baby.

And sadly, it seems like the unwell folks here care more about those children than their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 32