Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I admit, I had to laugh when he was showing the cookies on the buffet and saying they weren’t his favorite, but they were the same ones in concierge so this idiot is paying thousands upon thousands upon thousands more for concierge and he’s literally getting the same crap that’s on the buffet. Yeah you’re real special there Skippy🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

esc2476

Chatty Member
I mean, I get what you're saying, but Disney kids menus aren't so high brow kids won't find anything they like. This kid is used to being catered to. Instead of buying him a fancy drink or taking him for treats, maybe say he at least needs to attempt to try a few things on his plate before being rewarded?? No need to force a kid to eat everything, but they are creating a monster with this type of rewarding for nothing system.
Too late - they already did. :(
---
Omg - Tim went trick or treating by himself after Jackson went up to bed.

🥴

• Wow
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
At the very beginning, when they are doing the intro, Jenn doesn’t even know what type of cruise they are doing! She asks Tim, “and we are doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise?” It wasn’t a statement. She cocked her head to the side and looked at Tim when she asked.
She was soooo excited to do this cruise but she doesn’t even know where the fuck the cruise is going? I can’t with her.

• Wow
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They really need to get Jackson some speech therapy. When he tried to pronounce Week at the beginning of the vlog when they said "Cruise Week." It sounded like wreck.
I noticed his speech was pretty bad in this video as well.

Hopefully he can learn to spell cruise better than his father. I get it, cruise is one of those words you can spell in a cool way, like with Z. This isn't a cool way, nor are you a cool dad, Tim.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 12.14.13 PM.png

His explanation of the fish extender where he repeated states it extends the fish was somewhat painful. And I really cannot believe with an almost 4 year old, they did not decorate their door or bring ducks. They suck.

I only made it to the part where he's 20 minutes late for dinner, his parents are waiting and he's basically orgasming over Goofy in a Halloween outfit. Mind you, he's seen all this shit before.

Oh and Tim, the 25th anniversary cruises weren't just a month. You know that. I know you know that it went on for more than a month. You sounded bitter when you mentioned it. You couldn't go because you had your second miracle child, so you can go fuck yourself.

• Wow

notasponsor

Chatty Member
WTF is happening in the backyard? Looks like all the money spent on the makeover was well spent.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 9.35.08 PM.png

These are the eyes of a man who loves his life and his wife.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 9.36.19 PM.png

Tim was going to bring a free lobster roll back from the Gatorland media event but they took them away before he could get one. Just what Jenn needs, seafood that's been sitting out for hours until Tim could get it home.

Speaking of Gatorland, the video only has 28K views after a day. That must be a new low record for the Trackers. Ding dang!

• Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
What's most interesting to me is that she responded to a random person's tweet (X?!) about a toy car.

Regardless if the week-long radio silence is due to continued illness, an unforeseen family tragedy, fighting between the two...whatever, she STILL took the time to do that.

If she could take the time to do that, then she could take the time to write something on her X and IG accounts saying something like -
"We had something come up and need a few more days before we get back on track with uploads. Thanks for understanding! We appreciate you!"

But that's the thing. They don't appreciate the viewer.

For all the years of them doing this, they DON'T really see this as a true business. Sure, Tim goes out and badgers companies for freebies, for #hosted, etc. and yeah, that part of it, he DOES see as a business.

But they fail to recognize the part about there actually being a customer, if you will, in this business.
The one watching their content and funding their lifestyle.

As much as Jenn talks a good talk in lives about taking stan advice (and writing it down methodically 🙄) and yapping about how great it is to meet everyone, this lack of communication on their part should be so OBVIOUS to the stans (especially those lurking here!) that they really. just. don't. care. about. you. at the end of the day. 🤷‍♀️ And clearly, don't need your viewership at this point. So why give it to them?

• Heart

Regina Phelange

I do not believe the lack of O$ in the vids is a conscious effort of Tim and Jenn to protect his privacy. At all. Not even a little bit. I think they are completely clueless when it comes to that as they would not have gone on and on and on about the poop in the costume if they cared about what people know or what their kid could possibly see in the future.

I think that O$ is not at all cooperative or camera ready for how they want to cast their child in the vlogs. They only want the stans to see a perfect, advanced baby, so we just don't see him as much as we did J$. I also think they deeply regret having a second child and as long as there is a nanny around, they will pawn him off on her. I also think it will only get worse as O$ gets older, because he will most likely also be a brat and will just be competing for their attention and acting out more than J$.

And when I call either child a brat, I truly know that it's not the kid's fault. The children are victims of their circumstances. They have the shittiest parents on the planet who have made them to what they are. I am sad for them both.

Yes. It is a two piece with a bra style top and a high waisted bottom. Plus sized women can wear flattering two piece suits, this is not the case for Jenn because as usual, it's ill-fitting, especially on top.

View attachment 2513512
I was going to say, is she really wearing a two piece?? Yikes. I’m about to send her some appropriate fitting bathing suits. No bra fitting tops. Is she insane? It’s so inappropriate she’s spilling out of her bathing suits

And just watched the grocery fiasco. I think THIS is a huge reason a lot of us are here. It’s not because that are “successful” or “set for life” or because they have money, which a lot of Stan’s believe we are. It’s because we cannot stand watching their constant poor planning, and over complicating the simplest of tasks, whether it’s this grocery store example or lugging the entire family on a staycation because Tim has to film one thing past bedtime, or hiring 1 nanny per child, or Tim not being able to film because Jenn can’t drive Jackson to school. We’re sick of watching 10-15 minutes of them hyping up and “planning” (very loosely) an activity only for them so say “well we missed it” or “it’s closed” or “we’re like an hour late but they accommodated us anyway”. It has nothing to do with us being jealous haters. It’s us being unable to handle watching two completely useless adults failing at navigating through life.

Regina Phelange

Jenn was carrying J around the ship constantly. It was strange to me. I wonder if it is a control thing because he might run wild, or just her trying to look like a doting mom. The kid is almost 4, and not tiny, I can't imagine hauling him around like that.

DaBaby disappeared during dinner and you can see his empty stroller there. So, the nanny just had to take him elsewhere or hold him and didn't eat? Why even bring him to the table if they are going to make the nanny deal with him and not let her eat anyway? Probably for the footage of him they stuck in there before dinner started?
Jenn holding J is 100% for attention cuz she feels like such a celeb on that cruise and assumes everyone is so excited to see her and everyone’s constantly watching them

Remember when they said they only booked concierge once because it was such a special occasion and they wouldn’t sail concierge like that all the time? Here we are on the third time. We’ve all said it here, they got a taste of concierge and now can’t go back to traveling like regular people.

Also this isn’t because I can’t stand the trackers but that concierge suite is NOT worth 20k. I’ve stayed at 5 star resorts in Europe (not to brag) for less than 20k and those were absolutely spectacular. These are dates with weird AF layouts. It’s sort of cringey how they think it’s soooo concierge and nice when there are places of the world where that suite is considered economy. I don’t say this to be snobby AT ALL. It just really pisses me off watching their smugness as they walk around this cruise ship like they’re better than everyone. I bet Jenn will wear that gold sticker on her forehead the entire stay so EVERYBODY knows they’re concierge

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.
Yeah, like how they didn't have anything to say when their own state was ravaged by a hurricane and people were killed and cities wiped out. And then the last hurricane they uploaded with the intro from Tim saying: "Happy Hurricane Day!".

I would bet neither of them even understand what is going on with current events.

Reactions: 29

Dolphin

Does Oliver even exist? Why would you bring him on a cruise just to leave him with a nanny all day long instead of trying to have him with you and enjoy the time together as a family? You took this cruise to be with Jackson and that’s it, because he’s being a big baby and a brat and because he’s jealous of Oliver. You two need to grow up and be parents stop pushing your kids off and nannies, you were so upset when you couldn’t have children or at least you thought you couldn’t have them and that’s what you told us and now you don’t even want to be with your kids when their babies. Oh yeah and your parents they were they look like they were having a good Tim, Not !! . Thought you couldn’t afford to do concierge as many times as you do it such BS. You two should be embarrassed because of what kind of parents you are. It’s disgusting. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Why do they have the red sharps container? It is to safely dispose syringes.
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 1.35.56 PM.png

Does Disney put these in every room? Or did the Trackers request it/brought it? Does one of them have diabetes? I have so many questions.

• Wow

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
And it’s not like they had an appointment or something like that they had to leave to get to. They left because Jenn had to go make dinner. They have the worst time management skills. They seem to get dumber and dumber every day.
They're so fucking stupid, they'd leave Home Depot before buying a shovel, just to get home in time to dig a hole...

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim says that Jackson enjoys downloading games on his iPad and will tell them that he just downloaded a new game but when asked what game he downloaded, he doesn’t know.
Does this mean that they don’t supervise what he is doing on his iPad? Great parenting as usual, Trackers.

• Wow
  • Angry

erry

VIP Member
This morning, I was caught up on page 6.. just refreshed and now there are 15 pages 😲😲😲

me to myself: they must’ve went live, and some shit went down!

Looks for remote, put on YouTube, search for trackers. Slightly disappointed no live, but two videos instead. I can’t wait to read all the comments 🤭🤭🤭

hi from page 6 lol

• Haha

YoutubeLawyer

Congrats, Tim. You spent $30-50K on a movie theater ticket.

Who the F sails to Puerto Rico and opts to watch a stale movie instead? Teach your son to enjoy experiences despite a little bit of rain. Teach him to appreciate rain. Go see what island life is like on a rainy day. Jesus, you annoying spoiled white people.

And of course, Oliver and the weather conspired for this to happen. Evil.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Dim was saying how great it was to see Jackson go down water slides for the first time (and to be fair, Jackson did seem to genuinely enjoy himself). There are many many many water parks in Florida they can take him to (and not Discovery Cove, actual water parks). I don’t think they went to a water park at all this year.

• Sad

PoorKid

VIP Member
I'm surprised they're even bothering with Jackson. I didn't think they liked him much either.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim mentioning the $6 fee is hilarious. They spent $300 on a stupid tea party that their kid didn't even care about, but an ATM fee that is the same cost as one pair of discounted shorts for Buddy is worthy of mentioning? 😂

Also, that tea party was so exciting to Jenn, she admitted that she only knew when to pay attention/look up when her Magic Band lit up. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
She made sure to get MULTIPLE full on selfie boob shots in this vlog. She really thinks she is something else. Good LAWD.

• Sick
  • Haha