Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He wouldn't even need to go as far out as the airport to drop her off for her to be fked, she's that hopeless he could have ditched her 10 mins from the house an she would be wandering not knowing what to do
Ginn wherever and whenever she is outside of their home without Dimmy or ends up in a different aisle at Target than him or has to figure out how to track her own period or put both children to bed:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So Tim went to the magician show for "5 minutes" and left. He was acting weird and said it was "pretty good" - then he beelined to the character meet and greet AGAIN. What the hell? He has done this so many times - it is really, really strange. Another convo with Mickey, a weird convo with Pluto, questioning why Captain Hook is allowed on the ship to the castmember with Captain Hook to be clever or funny?, and he has a super AWKWARD convo with Belle..ugh. He really seems obsessed with the character meets. It is just the weirdest thing. He asks every time if they can take some photos - where do these photos go? Jenn never uses them for thumbnails. Is it some Tim secret photo stash? 😅

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Lol - Jenn didn't even go to the movie with J. Didn't it seem like she went with how she talked about it? 🥴
She seriously didn't? What about WE had a tart and was it pudding? You know, the traditional movie snacks. Didn't she say that we ALL loved the movie and something about the music? Lies upon lies...for no reason as usual.

snazzynettyy48

Jackson’s lack of enthusiasm and interest in the tea party had me cackling 🤣 Jen was so adamant about this damn tea party before the cruise, that she spent almost 300$ for princesses, cold tea, and shared sandwiches with strangers. Jackson couldn’t even be bothered to look up at the princesses when they walked by. Jen wishes so desperately she had her picture perfect daughter that she keeps pushing this stuff on Jackson, knowing his interest is cars and water slides. He seemed awkward with his mom, and absolutely exhausted/bored. Jens reaction to a 300$ battery for her cheffeur(husbands) car compared to just throwing away the same amount of money on an hour of tea is like night and day. I guess she only cares about the money if it isn’t directly pampering her

• Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
I’m assuming Jenn/Tim know their children’s images are being passed around all the FB weirdos as they’re all over any form of social media? I would be horrified and terrified in equal measure if that was my boys but then I wouldn’t have put their faces out there for all to see, good or bad. When I worked with 10/11 yr olds the local police used to come into school and give them a talk about internet safety and the importance of keeping your account private. And no school performances could be filmed without every parent’s written permission. Such a shame the idiot trackers don’t offer their kids the same kind of respect. When something happens it’ll be too late to realise just what a dangerous thing they’ve done.
---
I don't recall it being mentioned here, but for you non-watchers, on Day 1 of the cruise, we saw:

Jenn's lunch: 2 appetizers and 1 entree plus an ice cream sundae that she shared with J$
Jenn's dinner: 3 appetizers and 1 entree. They supposedly skipped dessert, although I'm going to guess she had something from the concierge lounge later on.

This was over the course of probably 6 hours. So, I do not think that is a 3rd baby in that belly, it's a food baby.
Great thread title there #149 Not a 3rd baby, a food baby 😆

Reactions: 26

elliebee27

VIP Member
I just am ALWAYSSSS and I know I've said this before but floored at how fucking stupid and inept they are for people approaching middle age. They can't figure anything out, can't plan anything, waste money like it's water for what and why besides flexing? They are irredeemably lazy and incredibly stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
So Pillow Pets sent them 3 different characters. Oogie boogie, lightning McQueen, and Perry the platypus. How much do we want to bet that they won’t make J give one to O? It’s 3 after all, so I hope they save at least one for O to keep as his. Also, I’m disgusted that they all just lay on the kitchen floor with the pillows. You know they don’t wash those floors or those pillows before they put them in their beds 🤢
And they literally eat off the floor too. Tim is so addicted to food that he couldn’t discard what he thought was a tiny bit of glaze from his donut after it fell to the floor. And then it ended up being paper not glaze and he ate it!

• Sick
  • Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
The high tea was a complete waste of money. Of course she had to flex by saying that concierge was able to get them in at the last minute. Jackson wasn’t interested in any of it besides the sweets. If she was trying to make it look like a fun event, she did a terrible job. It looked boring as hell and something I’d never force my daughters to do. And the “gift” was worth $5 tops. He’ll never touch it again.

It’s really sad because one day Oliver is going to look back at these videos to see what his first cruise was like. It’s like he’s not even there. And worse, they are showing all these things that they are doing with only Jackson, leaving Oliver behind with the nanny. How is it that they couldn’t handle Jackson, so they always had a nanny for him. But now that there is a new baby, they can care for Jackson just fine without him having a nanny? I guess they are counting on the kids club for the babysitting services.

And once again, Jenn tells us she’s not breastfeeding anymore by wearing that romper. And again, absolutely nothing wrong with that besides how she constantly lies about it.

hcslacs

VIP Member
In the outro, if anyone is a parent of a 3 year old, they suggest not to let them wear their costume to dinner, because they will be too excited for trick-or-treating and won't eat their dinner--it will turn into a "hairy situation".

So, in typical Tracker fashion, avoidance is their main parenting mantra. Instead of dealing with Jackson's bad behavior and being an actual parent and telling him he needs to eat his dinner if he wants to trick or treat or else he can head back to the cabin. But, then that would mean Tim and/or Jen wouldn't get to trick-or-treat. Or get all the compliments on the costume. They suck.

Oh, and tomorrow is St. Maarten and they might go to the beach near the airport; Jen only knows it starts with an 'M'. You know the one, where people stand along the fence and get sandblasted by the jet engines. Yep, sounds like the perfect place to take Jackson.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
Nothing irks me more than a vlogger staying in an uber expensive suite that 99.9% of viewers will never stay in and showing us the CABINET SPACE. It's so out of touch with reality. I do enjoy seeing the rooms, but just show me the highlights. Tim is horrible at giving room tours. "Here's a nice spot for your keys." WTF?

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
A few things I noticed or thought I noticed:

J didn't really eat the pizza or his fries - the plate was seen later by Jenn's plate (was she eating off it?) when she said they just got their (T&J) entrees. So they had some employee go up to the other area to get his pizza he didn't really want? Pretty sure you see him gnawing on rolls or bread right then, also, and he has some drink with a round lid on it that looked like another special drink. Why do I get the feeling he eats bread, chocolate, and sweet drinks only? 😏

J started off in a chair and later was sitting/standing by Tim as Jenn filmed them looking at things to do at the kid's club on Tim's phone. Methinks Tim had to try to keep him entertained so Jenn could eat (and she has a nanny keeping O, so she isn't disturbed at all? 🙄).

Jenn lamenting how she didn't get to go on the slide with J (she had changed from her white dress to her LP pool frock 😆) and seemed annoyed by it. So what happened? Baby O needed his mom and it ruined her water-sliding time??? She took too long to get dressed? She was blowing up the bathroom after her first round of food? What interfered with her water slide fun? 🥴

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Do they know that most places have an online menu. Why do they continually go to places he doesn’t like. Oh right. They are super selfish assholes who only care about stuffing their faces.
I mean, I get what you're saying, but Disney kids menus aren't so high brow kids won't find anything they like. This kid is used to being catered to. Instead of buying him a fancy drink or taking him for treats, maybe say he at least needs to attempt to try a few things on his plate before being rewarded?? No need to force a kid to eat everything, but they are creating a monster with this type of rewarding for nothing system.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I think it’s kinda rude that Jenn held a place in the Jack and Sally line for the group while they did all of the other meet and greets. I know that’s frowned upon at wdw. I don’t know if it’s different on the cruise, but I know I would be annoyed if 4 more people joined the line in front of me after waiting a long time.

The dinner and Halloween party was one giant parenting fail. If they knew that it was going to be a big night with the costume, trick or treating, party, etc then they needed to prepare him for that. Maybe don’t spend the entire day outside doing water slides. Maybe give him some down time. All that planning with the costume for him to have a meltdown at dinner and do a tiny bit of trick or treating. He missed the rest of trick or treating, missed the party, missed most of it. Don’t even get me started on the dinner mess.

His eyes were red and puffy when he was meeting Mickey. And he was rubbing his eyes when they showed him walking through the crowds toward Mickey as they talked about his costume. There was a major meltdown and lots of tears.

I think they wanted to rag on the Lightning McQueen costume that they saw that wasn’t homemade but they stopped themselves. Jenn was about to say something shitty and then stopped when Tim said the boy gave him a hug.

For those that follow Barbie, is that a photo of their mom in her stories?

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Again, I haven’t watched but I think a lot of J$ behavior is because he probably still didn’t feel great. Usually when you have a stomach virus and are throwing up all night, your stomach is off for several days after. You don’t want to eat or you want to eat very specific things like rice or crackers. They truly have no idea what it means to be parents or how to care for a child. Tim’s parents must be absolutely appalled. I’d love to read a nanny tell all book, because I’m sure she has some strong opinions as welll.

Makes me wonder if they actually tipped when checking into the ship. They made a big deal about it and don’t have any cash left not even halfway through the trip?
They probably tipped the guy $2 in nickels and dimes for their 22 bags.

The last time they were in a suite, they mentioned they tipped hundreds and hundreds of dollars, which I do not believe for a second.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They are one of the best examples of people who keep failing upward (or have up to this point). They're also great examples of people who don't understand the concept of working hard and really earning their $$$ - if they have any sense of that and how much effort it took to earn a salary, they'd take this "job" of theirs more seriously and not take their customers, aka their stans, for granted.

Anyhoo, I'm off to the third state on my itinerary since these fuckers last uploaded a "vid". 😆

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Unfortunately, I don’t see the Stan’s turning any time soon. Being racist and homophobic wasn’t enough to turn away the Stan’s so I doubt not uploading very many videos with no explanation is going to be the end for them.

Sure, some Stan’s may move on but the way the majority of them still twist themselves into knots to defend the Trackers, they unfortunately can get away with quite a bit when it comes to their Stan’s and The Tracker’s know it.
Hey they were so young (they were in their 30's) and naive when they filmed that!!!! People grow up you know! And they said they were sorry (after the vlogs were up and monetized for almost 10 years and they were finally outed) and that we shouldn't feel bad for them, but we do because everyone makes mistakes, no one's perfect!!!

Am I doing this right? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So am I the only one that noticed Tim check out the girl in the bikini top two minutes in

What’s even better is Jenn is with him but he watches this girl go from one side of him to the other side

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow