Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Some of yall probably remember but I did 2 weeks in Spain France and Italy over the summer. I saw Beyonce in Barcelona, I was in a suite on Celebrity cruises, flew premium economy 1 way, business back home and spent 5 nights at 4.5* places in Barcelona and Rome.

I spent significantly less than the trackers. And had a better trip 😂

Reactions: 32

bten1989

VIP Member
10 days since they disembarked the cruise and her first visd is finally up. She works so hard you guuuuyyyyyyzzzzz!
---
View attachment 2504291

Ginn thinking too hard, or accidentally pushed out a fart too much and sharted herself?
I normally refrain from talking negatively about people's looks, but she's just as nasty on the inside, so I'll say it, she's fucking hideous. The hair, the skin, the teeth, all of it are the perfect illustration of how ugly she is on the inside.

• Heart

glossyeyes

Here’s my theory about this recent disappearance of the slackers. Genn neeeeeded this cruise so badly that this cruise was booked probably the second they found out that they were pregnant. Fast forward to the few weeks before the cruise Genn had been manic and dim looked like death was knocking at his front door. They can’t handle these children. Jackpot is out of control so they put him in “school” that way they have a break during the week but once the weekend is here it’s only Dim taking jackpot out to let him burn some energy off while Genn gets her rest and goes back and forth with watching bravo and reading tattle. Poor Oliver is just pawned off to his nanny which by the way we only saw Oliver for five seconds in the new cruise video because Genn wanted her freedom during this cruise. After watching the entire 54:34 cruise video I saw Genn be the useless human being she is while Dim is taking jackpot around the ship to do things plus poor Oliver is stuck with nanny Rose. I think the slackers put dim’s parents and nanny Rose in regular rooms while they are in their $30,000 Walt Disney Suite. I was shocked after this break of theirs for her not to title the first video back baby’s first cruise! Also they both were bleeping about their $30,000 suite the entire video saying the Roy O Disney Suite is better meanwhile the World is falling apart in Israel. They are both completely over this YouTube thing and being parents. That’s why the channel logo nor their profile pictures have changed because it reminds them of the glory days. Well, I hate to break it to you slackers the channel is going down quick, your relationship is falling apart, you have two beautiful children that you can’t return for a girl. I think it’s time to take a long break away from YouTube and reading tattle to figure it out like every other person! It’s time to grow up slackers!

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh and they had to mention that DaBaby blew out his diaper in his costume. NOBODY needs to know this. Nobody.

But "it's a tRaVeL cHaNneL"!!! 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow

erry

VIP Member
At the end of the home vlog, Jenn is wrapping up, but Tim says he has a “blue sky idea”
Jenn says that’ll have to be another video

The look on his face🤭🤭🤭

lately she’s been heavily in the “we won’t talk about it now, we will save it for another video” mode. How authentic is that?!?

Why does she all of a sudden have an urgency for time management?
Why is she ultra bitchy about it?
Why do they have to pack together?
Why couldn’t Tim go to the store, while Jenn stayed behind to pack and cook?
Why are they like this?
Why is everything a 2+ person task?

• Haha
  • Heart

Princelover

When Jenn dropped off J$ at the kid’s club, she said it was harder than dropping him off to the 1st day of school? REALLY BITCH?! You were so excited to drop his ass off that you guys did it right after breakfast. Again, please drop the “I’m a good parent” act because you suck at it! I bet you can’t wait til’ Oliver is old enough to be dropped off there as well! Then you won’t have to have take any nannies and be child free the whole cruise!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 31

cavamom

Chatty Member
Jenn’s escargot came with a teeny-tiny baguette. Also known as a fucking BREADSTICK! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
So, I take it we will not get the video explaining what it is like to cruise with a person with a disability, since it seems Tim pays absolutely no mind to his dad struggling behind him to come down the stairs… it might just be me, but I would at least walk next to them incase they needed assistance.
IMG_7626.jpeg

---
Oooo Buddy’s eyes are hurting from the bright sun, if only there was a shop around to get him a hat or some sunglasses… of wait, they were dropped off in a literal shopping village…
IMG_7627.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Was it just me or did she sound SUPER stuffy again in the car?!

And OMG... I totally forgot to show you guys but we got a BLACK BREWS BROS COFFEE at the Farmer's Market. I wish I showed you when I first got it but LoOOOOOK where we bought coffee from BLACK BREWS BROS COFFEE... check out the tiny sip left!!! Dirty Chai.. Pumpkin Spice... it was pretty good... I got mine iced... it was really good... did I tell you I got mine iced? It had more caffeine than I usually get... I did like it... I liked it a lot. If you're ever out at one of the farmer's markets, check out BLACK BREWS BROS COFFEE.

No, really, Jenn. You can stop. You're trying way too hard. We haven't forgotten about the urban party yet. 🙄

1697464709462.png

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn stuffed herself into a white dress for the princess tea party and then later, sits on the ground while going through the gift bag while her dress rides up in the front. Personally I would have cut this part out so the internet isn’t seeing me like this.
A06B9341-6E58-4486-96CA-6251FA31998D.jpeg

Jackson did not care about the princesses or any of the foods served at the tea other than the sweets. When Jenn puts the royal cape on Jackson, he is not having it at all and demands they take it off of him right away.
Jenn never did tell us if she thought the tea was worth the price like she said she would. I’m guessing it was not. 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Shout out to the woman blocking Jenn's view of Belle during the tea party. Not all heroes wear capes!
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 9.54.55 PM.png

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So now the server brought J an Uncrustable from elsewhere because he refused to eat any food and was throwing a fit about not Trick or Treating yet.

Jenn: "Definitely the Disney difference" 😒

😂😂 For 30K+ they are enamored with someone bringing their kid a processed pb&j. 😂😂 The Disney difference?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

quietcandy

VIP Member
I'm really hoping they do a live sometime soon. Not because it'll get a lot of views, but because Jenn tends to run her mouth during lives and give away WAY too much about the goings-on in their life without meaning to. Or purposefully. I truly don't know with her.

They just typically end up so gloriously trainwrecky that it brings good content here.

erry

VIP Member
So Jenn orders steak and mashed potatoes for lunch and didn’t know it’d be such a heavy meal.

Ok Jenn, sure

• Haha
  • Wow