Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JssLG317

VIP Member
A Stan posted a pic Tim signed for her a while. What the holy fuck is this?
How in the world did someone let Tim go so long without clearly acknowledging his own motor skill issues.
My 1st grader has significantly neater handwriting than that and still gets docked points. The teacher would have a field day with this. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

esc2476

Chatty Member
We aren’t completely sure that he got kicked out of the club on the ship but it was the way that they filmed. It seems like he wasn’t there very long so that’s what we figured happened.

On another note, I watched a Vlog yesterday with two guys taking a river cruise in Germany, and they saw the absolute most picturesque, breathtaking towns, and it really drove home how foolish Adam the woo and the trackers are for spending the amounts of money that they do to do the same crap for no reason. It’s just mind-boggling how someone can be dumb enough to take the same vacation if you have that kind of money to not branch out and explore the world.
And I know Adam pretends to be punk and says “I do what I want, I have no interest in going there.” It is so gross to me to literally have no interest in expanding your horizons or your mind for that matter
I think you’re talking about Ben and David. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I really enjoy their vlogs, and unlike the Trackers, they always show appreciation.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What is on her lower lip? I haven't bothered with the other cruise "vids", does she explain her herpes breakout?
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 9.10.52 PM.png

Nanny Rosé is also expecting?
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 9.13.25 PM.png

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Like someone else said, I thought they said they already filmed the Rivian video. Another lie?

Also, they quickly panned through the office at one point. What a mess….

View attachment 2513023
That is a big box. Packing things up to take to the storage place? I hope they keep packing everything in cardboard, it is a roach and rodent magnet.
---
I don't know why anyone finds ATW entertaining at all. He just mumbles random stuff. Him and Dim are awkward everytime and try to be funny but there is nothing amusing about anything they are saying.
Maybe it is a generational thing? I think they are hilarious together but I grew up in the age of deapdpan and partner comedy.

Reactions: 7

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's okay that they keep stuffing their faces like they're on a cruise you guyzzzz, cause they'll be making some purple carrot VEGAN meals so that will cancel everything out, because VEGAN = ZERO CALORIES AND FAT okay?!?!?!

Ginn got sushi from Publix. I'm sorry, but no. She couldn't just DoorDash some sushirrito for herself? They seriously just impulse buy random shit from Publix - stale purple and green donuts, questionable-looking sushi....

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 11.05.09 PM.png

• Sick
About the kid not liking school lunch, my cousin’s kids are just like that. They won’t eat school lunch, so either her or her ex-husband will drop off some fast food at the school, or they get door dash to bring them something.
I bet the school hates them. Wth, make a freaking lunch for them.
---
No, I mean where did he get kicked out of the club? Obviously I didn’t miss the post I quoted.

littlemuv

VIP Member
I have a very dear friend who loves to cruise. Her and her husband never get off the ship, they ask not to share a table with anyone else and all they do is eat. Now, my friend is a large lady with genuine mobility issues so kind of understandable I suppose. Jenn has no mobility issues, so what’s her excuse?

court2022

Chatty Member
It's okay that they keep stuffing their faces like they're on a cruise you guyzzzz, cause they'll be making some purple carrot VEGAN meals so that will cancel everything out, because VEGAN = ZERO CALORIES AND FAT okay?!?!?!

Ginn got sushi from Publix. I'm sorry, but no. She couldn't just DoorDash some sushirrito for herself? They seriously just impulse buy random shit from Publix - stale purple and green donuts, questionable-looking sushi....

View attachment 2507405
Hey, Publix sushi is delicious! 😆😛

• Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
It's a different dress. That one was a Vineyard Vines horror story that she wore on Easter as well. This one is a romper. White is not her friend. She should know this by now. I think she bought this one because she thought it made the girls look good. Jenn, it did not. Please put them away.
---
And another fucking blind joke about his dad driving the boat and his cane not feeling that far down, FFS.
Probably outgrew the first version ...

Forest

VIP Member
Then she changes into that new SUNNY sweater for dinner. I guess the white romper was special for her princess day.

• Haha
  • Wow