Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think Oliver was asleep in the bedroom. The bedroom is in the direction Tim pointed and I think that's why Tim filmed that part of the suite later on the trip. But, I just remembered that he showed the pack-n-play still folded up by the main door. So, I don't know. Maybe Rose was watching Oliver sleep on the bed? Seems like something they'd do.

Also, I was thinking about that stretch mark cream Jen wanted, that was mentioned earlier. Pretty amazing that Jen thought she'd lose much of her baby weight. She's just replacing it with an incredible amount of food and drink each day.

I hate how smug Tim is about being concierge and having the suite, but I feel bad for Buddy. He's already so spoiled and it already seems like he's getting too used to things like the concierge lounge and getting stuff whenever he wants it. And I can't remember if I mentioned it, but he's just not well enough behaved. He couldn't sit in his own chair at lunch. He kept sitting with either Tim or Jen and he was a little bratty when he just grabbed that chocolate off the sundae while they just laughed it off after half-assedly telling him not to.

Have people been making comments about this ridiculous cruise that have already been deleted? Because this comment seems to come out of nowhere.

View attachment 2505432

And what kind of opposite planet does this gal live on?? Hard work?!? Good, consistent content?!?
Good consistent work at being scourges on society.

Reactions: 7

ERock11518

I have a very dear friend who loves to cruise. Her and her husband never get off the ship, they ask not to share a table with anyone else and all they do is eat. Now, my friend is a large lady with genuine mobility issues so kind of understandable I suppose. Jenn has no mobility issues, so what’s her excuse?
Yet. She has no mobility issues yet.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
D
I think OGB has meltdown and they are terrified he will do it in public or ruin their filming so they give him everything he wants and try to control him every second.

I also think Tim is the primary parent and Jen has zero control over OGB so she is trying to shower him in “fun special mommy time” to get him to have any interest in her.

I would also guess OGB knows the fastest way to get instant attention is to go after Big Baby. He is also probably very sensitive to BB crying.

as far as being in the spectrum, think of typical toddler/pre-school behavior and then ask yourself how many times we have seen OGB ask his parent to look at him or what he is doing or turn towards them to reach for a hug or to be picked up for comfort. They are shitty parents but that is a natural instinct whether the parents respond appropriately or not.
I wonder if OGB pinches little Ollie when they are sitting in that too-small stroller 😱

xojamilyn

I see it differently. They favor O so they are allowing him more privacy. J$ meanwhile needs a good lawyer.
I think they realize they shared WAY too much information about Jackson when he was born. Literally every second was shared.

Reactions: 6

Quasimodo

VIP Member
But why is he drawing a wiener below rcashr cars?

Alsoooooo someone a thread back mentioned some kind of NSFW Reddit page for Jenn and what…the absolute fuck, my poor little eyes. The people on that sub are so weird.
Oh no, is that subreddit back??

• Haha

croissantfurnace

I think you’re talking about Ben and David. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I really enjoy their vlogs, and unlike the Trackers, they always show appreciation.
Lol I unsubscribed from Ben and David because I got tired of their constant complaining.

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
So all Jenn is doing is eating and doing one short activity a day.

I’m still curious what is going on at night. There is either a second nanny or Tim is doing the nightshift with the baby in the living room while Jenn and Jackson sleep in the bedroom.

• Wow

bumpire

Chatty Member
It’s also Sad they had to spend that much money to have one on one time with their kid. Jenn can’t drive so I guess the only solution is to drop 50K.

I’m aware, there isn’t much for an infant to do, and I think it’s just so silly to pay that much to bring a baby on board.
And there’s no way she could be the captain of the ship like Kate McCue

IMG_6741.jpeg
IMG_6740.jpeg

cari_

So, I take it we will not get the video explaining what it is like to cruise with a person with a disability, since it seems Tim pays absolutely no mind to his dad struggling behind him to come down the stairs… it might just be me, but I would at least walk next to them incase they needed assistance.
View attachment 2511824
---

Don’t get me wrong - Tim is still an asshole. However, I work closely with people who are visually impaired. If someone is a confident traveler, as Tim’s dad appears to be since we see him with his cane on his own, they usually don’t require or even want assistance. In fact, I believe most would feel crowded and either rushed or slowed down if you had some hanging over your shoulder to provide assistance. Grandma might be standing over to the side to direct him where to go once he is down. His dad also appears to have some usable vision. I’m unclear if the dad has always had a visual impairment or if this is something that happened when he was older, so he might be quite used to having a visual impairment.

---
“I feel bad for the plumbers on this cruise ship buddy!”-Tim
View attachment 2511830
---
At least Tim is self-aware. 🥴🤢 And I know he was trying to be funny for the camera/audience, but what a weird thing to say to your 3.5 yr old kid…as if he would understand that at all.

• Sick
I went back to tally up everything they ate and noticed that it looks like they even cut up Buddy's pizza. I guess they might have forgotten the fan to cool his food down, but they are really doing that kid no favors.

View attachment 2506846

It also seems so odd to me that they go on these cruises with his parents and then never seem to do anything with them. If I traveled with mine, I would drive all together to the port, and board the ship together, and hang out at Sail Away together, etc. Not just meet (late) at dinner.

I know we don't see everything, but I just have this feeling they spend as little time as possible with them. Or maybe that's the parents' idea. If my daughter-in-law tweeted that shit about me I wouldn't want to hang around her either.
I'm surprised they didn't do a Target run for the fan like they did for swim shoes or whatever a few times in the past.

YoutubeLawyer

I have like 11 hours of flight time combined tomorrow when I head home and I'm still not sure I want to view these "vids", though they might help me get some good sleep on a plane for once.

Meanwhile, I've been having so much lobster, Ginn actually WOULD be jealous.
I had a lobster roll flight [charred pineapple mayo, drawn butter, lobster ghee] + fries with old bay seasoning for dinner one night (and it was really my main meal - I'd had some anxiety issues earlier in the day due to some disappointing news which made me lose my appetite and skip breakfast and lunch). Oh.my.goodness the lobster literally melted in my mouth. Then today I had a lobster roll (connecticut-style, I don't do cold lobster) in front of a lighthouse. As you do when Maine-ing.

View attachment 2507306 View attachment 2507307

Maine is always my favorite NE state. 💚
This looks amazing 💙

• Heart
I’m convinced that Tim and Jenn were both under the influence on something at Animator’s Palate (starts at 27:45 in the second cruise video). Listen to Tim read the menu. He couldn’t hold the camera steady, and slurs his words like crazy. Ginn sounds just like she did in her drunken party video:

This was Tim later that night after everybody else had passed out. He looks ROUGH:
View attachment 2507460

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if they are imbibing on something. I just find their hypocrisy on the subject annoying.
Oh my word, that Cruise Dancing Jenn in the floral dress is in this video too!!! It is the gift that keeps on giving! What is the name of the song in this clip of Jenn dancing? "They call me Coochie"?

It starts at the 20 second mark.

• Haha

xojamilyn

As if this is useful information for the .01% of their Stan’s that will ever be able to stay concierge
---
So experts here- are we speculating that they are sailing Merrytime concierge for Jenn’s 40th?
For sure will be doing that. BBO will definitely be crawling by then and they have to win!

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.
“And now it’s time to help Hamas” 😂
IMG_6518.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Lincoln didn't look this haggard during the Civil War.
View attachment 2508709
---
Ginn got herself a conductors wand...I mean french fry.

View attachment 2508721
---
Ginn doesn't want to be outdone by Fat in the Hat or Muckbang Sally Wright Down Mainstreet.

View attachment 2508722
---
Ginn is all about "core mammeries"

View attachment 2508723
---
View attachment 2508727

Someone photoshop Ginns T-shirt to say "Shit Crew"
---
Ginn you're eating inside, show some manners and take off the hat.

View attachment 2508737
Lincoln probably looked better even after JWB blew out the back of his skull...

• Haha