Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
To me he seemed wishy washy about it. "Um, I'd like to come back in the upcoming weekends. Maybe I will? Maybe I will ask Adam the Woo to come with me." It felt like he had to say he'd come back to make the media team at GatorLand happy. But it came off like he would not come back again until Adam went with him or he had nothing else better to do on the weekend. Why not take your 3 year old kid to the kid friendly part of it during the day like a normal father would do? Dumbass.

If I was GatorLand media team I'd be pissed off if he left that in his vlog. Do a better job faking wanting to come back.
I got a different vibe from what he said. He said he would definitely be coming back and wanted to bring Jackson to meet skunk ape (why that in specific, when there are more kid friendly things to do there is beyond me) but he also said they do like to come with Adam the Woo so he would hit him up to see if he wanted to go as well.
I’d be interested to see if they haul the whole family plus the nanny to meet up with Adam at Gatorland.

I also feel this is an example of something Tim does enjoy doing but it doesn’t really bring in the views like Disney stuff does.

Just my two cents though. 😀

Reactions: 9

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So are they now trying the weekly episode style of YouTube? If they are, once again, they are doing it wrong.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
'how often do we get a new year?.... Jenn, probably

Jackson was learning what a year is at school so he knows something I don't. How cool is that?!!.... Jenn, probably

Wine Bar George is having it's' once every other equinox as long as it lands on a Tuesday' free glass of moet deal so we're going there... Jenn, definitely

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
She seriously didn't? What about WE had a tart and was it pudding? You know, the traditional movie snacks. Didn't she say that we ALL loved the movie and something about the music? Lies upon lies...for no reason as usual.
Well, she said something about how she forgot the snacks for the movie- "...snacks for the movie I forgot to give you" (said to Tim). They only showed Tim push open the door (as he filmed and talked) to the theater and I didn't hear Jenn yapping at all. There was a hard cut after they went in and that was it.

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I haven't been paying too much attention but none of these new videos are the backlogged ones, like the Rivian and, what was it, HHN one?
And how weird considering Ginn always launched into her “IMSOEXCITED” crap whenever she talked about either.

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
I haven’t watched any of the cruise videos (thank you everyone here for doing the service and screenshots!) and I haven’t cruised DCL in years, but don’t you normally sign up on a message board for fish extenders? You’re supposed to communicate and give gifts as well as receive them.

Did they do the fish extender?
Did they bring stuff for the others? I’m guessing, no.
Are they posting on a message board somewhere for this fish extender group? (Usually Disboards or Cruise Critic)

Reactions: 8

Dr.Sienna

Again, I haven’t watched but I think a lot of J$ behavior is because he probably still didn’t feel great. Usually when you have a stomach virus and are throwing up all night, your stomach is off for several days after. You don’t want to eat or you want to eat very specific things like rice or crackers. They truly have no idea what it means to be parents or how to care for a child. Tim’s parents must be absolutely appalled. I’d love to read a nanny tell all book, because I’m sure she has some strong opinions as welll.

They probably tipped the guy $2 in nickels and dimes for their 22 bags.

The last time they were in a suite, they mentioned they tipped hundreds and hundreds of dollars, which I do not believe for a second.
I agree and I also wonder if he wasn't feeling a little seasick on top of that. They made mention several times about how rocky the ship was. I wonder if that is partly why J$ Isn't a fan of the rolly coasties

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
And for the love of all things good, why y’all’s boy (Tim) pondering over how lifeboats work? is he trying to prove he's intellectual 🤭🤭🤭
Like bro, get in, have a seat! These questions are not in the slightest bit intellectually stimulating at all.

“How do these work? Do you just sit on top of each other?” You just make my head hurt from squinting so hard at your stupidity.

Oh and the over explaining to a 4-year-old. Just stop.
Jackson really was like, "What the fuck is this sperm donor going on about?!" Maybe it is wishful thinking, he looked like he maybe had a cruise friend he made and rather hang out with kids his own age vs. hanging around a 40 year old "man" who gets hard on meeting Halloween Goofy.

Yes.
They won’t leave the Disney bubble.
And the port has to be within driving distance.

🤔 Though they haven’t done any Miami departure DCL cruises to date. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
They are one of the best examples of people who keep failing upward (or have up to this point). They're also great examples of people who don't understand the concept of working hard and really earning their $$$ - if they have any sense of that and how much effort it took to earn a salary, they'd take this "job" of theirs more seriously and not take their customers, aka their stans, for granted.

Anyhoo, I'm off to the third state on my itinerary since these fuckers last uploaded a "vid". 😆
Hope you are having a great trip @Quasimodo :)

• Heart

Herefortheteaoz

I really hope whoever the nanny is, that she has her own cabin to get away from these gassy bloated maniacs at night.
When nanny Lyn was around, I remember Tim showing on a Cruise video what was Lyn and J$ room, new nanny might have her own room for her and the baby, so sloth can get her beauty sleep
---
When Jenn dropped off J$ at the kid’s club, she said it was harder than dropping him off to the 1st day of school? REALLY BITCH?! You were so excited to drop his ass off that you guys did it right after breakfast. Again, please drop the “I’m a good parent” act because you suck at it! I bet you can’t wait til’ Oliver is old enough to be dropped off there as well! Then you won’t have to have take any nannies and be child free the whole cruise!
Well said, if that was really the case, why drop him off in the first place? What happened to making core memories 🙄

Last edited:

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Yep, as usual they are idiots. I get groceries for my elderly mother by ordering online and picking it up for her (and we do ours that way often). It's so fast, so easy, and I don't have to go to the store and hunt around for anything. All the coupons are digital and you can plan the whole thing out so you aren't paying $9 for a box of Raisin Bran. 🥴 Then it SAVES the items you always get so you can click them to your cart in seconds. Their entire life is so dysfunctional and inefficient. It drives me insane. I imagine their nannies have a lot of stories to tell about even dumber things they do that aren't featured in vlogs.
Agreed. I do my meal planning and grocery list on a Thursday and pick them up Friday (I do choose my own fruit though - it can be hit and miss ordering online). Besides having to pick up milk or the odd thing it's done for the week. It also means I don't do any impulse buying and ordering only what I need. I work with a woman who every day before she heads home around 5pm sighs and says, "what am I going to cook for dinner tonight?". I couldn't cope with that!

ERock11518

I like when he pointed out the "Man-uck-a" honey parfait. How difficult is it to sound out a word how its spelled?

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Ginn probably thinks everyone's talking about Hummus and not Hamas and at this point is afraid to ask what the story is. Then again she seems like one of those "Free Palestine" type of people
I think the Israelis are sending some Mustard agents to fight Hummus.

• Haha
  • Wow

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I can't see Adam being happy with the whole family being dragged along either, I don't know why but I get the feeling Adam can't be bothered with kids in general
He definitely gave off that vibe on his most recent Hawaii trip. Instead of going to the luau at Disney's Aulani where he and his mum were staying, he drove to the Chief's Luau in Kapolei. He didn't say it but -- less kids.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Yes! I mean, a lot of these places either accept cash only or are places most people wouldn’t hand their credit card info over to. They are not new to this. Also, when taking a child to these “unknown” places for the trackers, most would make sure they were covered for unexpected things that may come up.
I wouldn't buy anything within a half-mile of a cruise ship anyway, but you're absolutely right. If I was in Europe, I'd definitely be using local currency as much as possible as it's much easier on the merchant, and obviously much easier to tip (where tipping is appropriate, culturally).

I have two "rules" when walking around a foreign city: Do try to use the local currency if possible: again, it's easier on the merchant, especially the smaller more local shops and cafes that might not run credit cards too often. Don't try to speak the local language unless you are very confident in your fluency. Even if you think it projects an effort on your part to respect the language and culture, it can come off just the opposite if you really butcher someone's mother tongue. Just don't "expect" everyone to speak English (as I'm guessing the Bojans do). I had 7 years of French in high school and college, and I am very wary to getting too confident, even in Paris. In Rome, I'm just flat out "I'm very sorry, I don't speak Italian, can you help me please?"

Last edited:

Dillon21

VIP Member
I got a different vibe from what he said. He said he would definitely be coming back and wanted to bring Jackson to meet skunk ape (why that in specific, when there are more kid friendly things to do there is beyond me) but he also said they do like to come with Adam the Woo so he would hit him up to see if he wanted to go as well.
I’d be interested to see if they haul the whole family plus the nanny to meet up with Adam at Gatorland.

I think maybe Jackson like "animals?"

I'd love to see that. Adam loves making fun of Tim.