Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
I personally think they’re in the Gaza Strip filming. Because, ‘if they didn’t film it, it didn’t happen’

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
See you make sense. They are on a Disney cruise in the least “foreign” ports in the Caribbean and still can’t handle themselves properly.
Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with making an effort to learn a local culture and make efforts to communicate in the native tongue. My first trip to France in high school, our French teacher, a native Parisienne, encouraged us to try to speak French whenever possible. Immersion is a wonderful way to experience a foreign culture. I just find that some people tend to migrate to both extremes: either they refuse to try to understand the local tongue and expect to be spoken to in English, or they get offended when that cab driver in Florence didn't understand their Rosetta Stone Italian.

Forest

VIP Member
I don’t think there were two nannies. If there were there would have been no kids club at all, and they would have had more useful footage. Tim would not have been entertaining OGB at dinner.

I think the random arm was Tim’s mom or a rando
A night nanny would have to be given the daytime off. So there could be only one nanny during the day.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Here we go again. Jackson wanted watermelon at the farmers market and they didn’t get it for him. They could’ve redeemed themselves by buying watermelon at the grocery store but they didn’t.

There was no mention of it being Publix. It must’ve been a low-tier supermarket and that’s why it was only ok to get Oliver’s food there. And hot wheels of course. They’ll save the rest of their shopping for themselves at Publix tomorrow.
Looked like a Publix P on the cart the lady was pushing

court2022

Chatty Member
I've long been a Publix sushi eater solely because of the convenience. However we were walking through Sam's Club the other day and they had tons of fresh sushi that looked delicious compared to what I've always gotten at Publix... Don't understand why dipshit thinks pre-packaged sushi is special lmao. Side note for all my fellow grocery story sushi connoisseurs: if you have a Sprouts Farmers Market near you, run, don't walk, to get their sushi. That shit hits lol.
Sprouts sushi is so good!!

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Did they go to Maho beach? I bet they hated it. It is a pretty shitty beach not a spend the day relaxing soaking up the sun being waited on hand and foot. It is a tiny beach with the draw being seeing the airports landing at the airport across the street.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Our prices here at WDW went up yesterday as well. Most prices: parking, APs and all food and beverage prices went up. Even tour prices were increased and moved to a sliding scale. So you can pay a lot more if you go on a peak day.

I get that what they are saying, plus the cost of upgrading and/or maintaining safety of the rides is part of the cost and I don't mind higher rates if the cost actually goes toward stuff like that vs. just being greedy (how many times have you heard rides getting stuck at other theme parks and the riders are left there for sometime hours). Which I know people of course don't mind that. I want to be safe on a ride. But why not just raise the price of the food and drinks?

The GatorLand vlog. It was OK. Is it just me, but the one zombie sounded like Teddy from Bobs Burgers?!

TawdryT

VIP Member
I guess when you're this dumb, cognitive dissonance isn't a thing (must be nice), but I love how the stans say the Bojanshitskis "keep the economy going" but also you guyzzz they live in a "modest house" and apart from all their excessive and unnecessary spending, they don't seem to live "luxuriously" (is it because they usually look like hitchhikers who haven't showered in days?) and don't "flaunt their wealth". The amount of denial in the Bojo cult is really something. Some other stan said if we had this amount of money, we'd be spending like them too. Like it doesn't occur to them that there are plenty and plenty of people more rich than the Bojos could ever dream of being who still don't light their money on fire the way these idiots do all the time. Realistically I also could easily afford a Rivian and pay for it in cash but I'm a fan of quality over flashy trends. View attachment 2511051View attachment 2511052

Also, I think all theme park vloggers and bloggers and social media influencers (looking at you too Nick the Dick) are fucking obnoxious and I will die on that hill, I don't care how "humble" or "nice" or "smart" or "well-behaved" they come across as or think they come across as. Especially Disney vloggers. Being compared to the Bojos as the baseline is not really proving much.
Oooh, Carole just said 'Bless your heart' you flagrant capitalist pubes rubes.

• Haha

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Poor buddy and BIGO their parents are so disgusting both of them need to be punched in the face

I can read and write French quite fluently, but engaging in a conversation is a whole different ballgame. The speed, inflections, accent, and colloquialisms can bury you halfway through the first sentence. I could maybe get through Parisian French, but move out into the country and I'd be in trouble.
It's similar for me and Spanish. Have heard it all my life took it in high school and college but would I speak to a client without a translator. Hell, no. I know my Spanish probably sounds about as embarrassing as Dim reading the menu on the cruise ship. I'm also lucky if I can pick up maybe every other sentence that they say.

And did some digging Disney did have some basic information posted about the island online that should've clued Dim and Jumbo on what they should've been prepared for. And they did have all age excursions as well which would've been appropriate for those two suckers.

Reactions: 4