Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
I'd like to know he interacts with his grandparents, Silver Fox and his other aunts and uncles and his cousins? I am not sure how old his cousins are. But if they are older (like 7), that is a big age difference between a 7 and 3 (almost 4) year old. They are at that age were they don't really give a shit about kids that age. Maybe Oliver because he is a baby.

I know when my nieces and nephew (my SIL kids) were talking shit about their aunt (their dad's sister) about how poorly she raised their cousins (who are 10-15 years younger) even when they were in their late teens and early 20's. Their aunt went through some mental health issues and even after she got help she still was not a great mother to her kids.

Kids are smart. I remember when I was a kid I remember my parents telling us to play with the kids if they went over to their friends house if they had kids around around age. Me and my brother were rather sit in the corner and read a book or play with each other. Then our parents would ask us why we never played with the kids. We'd complained that the kids were brats and we'd rather not hang out with them. That is pretty sad that we were 8/9/10 years old and knew when other kids our age were assholes depending on which parents friends house we went to.

Reactions: 7

PistachioNut

VIP Member
When are they going to just admit this stroller is not well suited for Jackson. He has to smell his brothers feet and it looks like the baby’s foot rest is resting on Jackson’s chest. Set for life, go buy a proper fitting stroller for your boys.
View attachment 2512976

I almost didn’t post this cause I was not sure if Jackson was even wearing pants.
View attachment 2512977

When the baby cries in the car, Jenn puts her hand on the sunshade to comfort it… I mean him
View attachment 2512978

I’ll just leave this here
View attachment 2512980
How many chins is this?

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Completely unnecessary vlog. This is just the T-Holes having to monetize every second of their lives. They should have taken the weekend off put the camera down and enjoyed the lunch/eclipse Saturday and lunch and the farmer's market Sunday. You know because I thought they were set for life? So they should be able to afford not filming themselves for a couple days, right? Pathetic.
I think there is a little bit of control the narrative at play here too if ATW has captured Jen in an unflattering way.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
That's so messed up. The post was removed because it's completely not appropriate to manipulate photos of other people's children and people called her out on it. So, sure, just keep sending it people. That sounds like a great idea. People are stupid.
I just realized that is what she meant - how fucking gross!

nevinsmommy

What is going on with his voice in the intro? I legit thought it was someone else talking at first. I had to replay that part because he sounded so different.
I thought maybe he had his dad do the intro for some reason 🤣. I was waiting for him to pan out to show his dad sitting next to him. Nope, just Jackson.

• Wow

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Y’all are missing the point with your budget European vacations. None of these came with a gold sticker or unlimited premium bars, so there’s nothing to brag about.
The back-to-back Adventure By Disney would take them to some fancy hotels with really nice closets and toilets. And they could go on and on about how Disney made a meal plan especially for little Bozo.

[QUOTE="Dillon21, post: 17052187, member:
I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.
As of this post….
An UberXXL from their home is $76 - 83
(I find it sad that I could so easily find their exact address)

But is this vehicle large enough for all of the Bojan crap (plus entitlement/attitude) ??
[/QUOTE]
Honestly, they'd probably have to rent a Budget rental truck to get all their crap from Ft. Pampers to the port. Lord, I studied abroad and I didn't even bring that much crap.

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.
What you’re not understanding is this is a trip outside Ft Pampers & entertainment for them. They get to finger all the grocery merch!

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
there was a shot of her holding a cup of watermelon shortly after that. thankfully this time we avoided another Blueberry Incident
Ok between this and the Publix I obviously need to pay better attention, ha! It’s all hard to watch. I’m glad Jackson got his fruit but his parents are still assholes.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Another vlog with J in the thumbnail, holding up eclipse glasses, and a Farmer's Market trip with friends. 🙄

YoutubeLawyer

Dear, Tim. 86° is not as hot as you want it to be. Even with 100% humidity. Most of our summer days here are hotter with the same humidity. I get it being Unseasonably warm, but please stop looking for an award for living in Florida.
It just irks me when most of the midwest is Florida in the summer and Canada in the winter. We out here with an annual fundraiser to bring the sick and elderly heat and AC so they stop finding bodies.

Amazing how Jenn's anxiety made it impossible to sit in the front seat until Oliver forced her to. I believe she can do most things still, if forced to. Like if there was an emergency where she HAD to drive??? I bet all of a sudden, she would be able to.

Hilarious how Jackson told Alexa to eat it because you Know he didnt cone up with that. Tim and Jenn have been b*tching at that thing to stop listening every time they get in the car. Also hilarious that it exposed Tim's sh*t driving. Add Jackson and Rivian to the list of saboteurs.

Hey dipsh*ts. You're so busy talking about Santa Clause that you are ignoring your infant son crying in the back seat. Then when you're too busy talking about your stunted Rivian Club, he starts crying again and you ignore him again.

Jenn tells Jackson he's been to the market before to go to the pumpkin patch as a baby. And then we see that photo again. I wonder if we will get a picture of Oliver at the pumpkin patch. Since... you know... it's October.

I'm convinced that Tim is that kid who learned about something and wouldn't shut up about it until you yelled at him. And he's the guy at work who learns about something and then pretends he always knew about it.
Stop talking about cruise door decorations like you didn't just learn about them a week ago and are now hyperfocused.

Jackson gets watermelon while Tim eats a sack of cookies. And I see they are encouraging Jackson to talk with his mouth full just like they do, since Tim won't even let him swallow before Jackson gives feedback for the vlog.

Oh, look. It's Adam the Poop. Imagine going to a Farmer's Market and two grown ass men are standing so close together, they might as well be welded, each with a huge ass camera in their hands, pointed at themselves, talking to it and not each other. Or talking to each other... through their each individual camera? God I really don't like Adam. He's more pompous than Tim.

Tim is offended that they are selling shavED ice instead of shave ice because he is cUlTuReD.
But he also admits he is not good at the puzzles on children's menus. So at least he is self aware 🙄

Jenn admits to a lot of caffeine and buys baby food, so I'm thinking she has really written off feeding Oliver, lol. Especially if the nanny is doing feedings on trips. I hear a strange weird echo during the whole segment where Jenn tells us they're going on another trip. Guessing Fort Wilderness.

Tim gets a boner from parking next to another moron who drops a mortgage on a vehicle. Jen later on absolutely froths about it as well and tells us they havent even filmed a car vlog yet.
Newsflash, Tim. You are a Hotwheels Vlogger. You filmed for eons in Walmart the other day. You're hoping for a sponsorship.

Jenn, you double uploaded like, 2 days. You haven't been double uploading.

Tim has a stroke during their sign off.

Did neighbors in Celebration really complain about the light displays so much it had to stop? That is kind of a bummer.
---

There's a rule in childhood education called the "8 second rule" which is basically that it takes kids longer to process and answer a question sometimes, so when you ask them something, you give them 8 seconds. It admittedly can feel awkward. But guess what? In my professional experience, it works fairly well. Many kids may seem like they are completely dazed out, but 8 seconds later, boom. A thoughtful answer and a decent conversation. They rapid fire questions at Jackson and it drives me insane. He may be on the spectrum that's ok. But he also may be completely neurological and have completely MORONIC parents who never bothered to read an early childhood development book during either pregnancy.
Neurotypical * 🙄 My dumb phone with all of its "corrections"

Dillon21

VIP Member
Saw this in The Washington Post:

I know it is DisneyLand, but I can see it affecting DIsney World too and of course vloggers like ATW who does go to CA alot. It is going to get to the point were Disney vloggers might have a tough time (maybe already now) since the pricing is already up there for alot of even middle class people. Never mind people who maybe can afford it. They will decided to spend their $$ someplace else.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I don’t think that’s the nanny. At least not Oliver’s. You can see her sitting on the bed holding him while Jenn shows off his costume starting at like 13:22. Can’t see her face but the skin tone is different.
Ollie is so cute in that pic ❤ Those legs/feet look like a very young person.

mjm9

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Dillon21, post: 17052187, member:
I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.
[/QUOTE]
As of this post….
An UberXXL from their home is $76 - 83
(I find it sad that I could so easily find their exact address)

But is this vehicle large enough for all of the Bojan crap (plus entitlement/attitude) ??

• Haha

cakeburger

I’m going to give Tim a small pass on his handwriting. Has he said he’s ADHD? Because does he check a lot of boxes or what? (Poor planning and execution skills anyone) My daughter is, and her handwriting is not a lot better. She’s in college, so mostly typing doesn’t help. Oddly, she did learn cursive and that she does well, but kids her age can’t read it!
That said, he could at least practice printing a tag line and signature. Jackson could show him how it’s done! Same skill level.

mjm9

VIP Member
Well, you see Jackson can shrink down to fit the stroller when needed...that aside they did show his height when the measured him for the slide. It's clear he's uncomfortable in that thing. Not that his donors care if it keeps them out of their hair.
🤔🤔🤔

💡 On that note it looks like they configured the Vista this way so that J$ can stretch out his legs in the stroller storage area.
Forward facing his legs dragged on the ground.

I can also see J$ fully stretching or kicking his legs out against the stroller storage material, thereby ripping it.
AND Tim returning the stroller as defective!

Last edited:
  • Wow