Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Typzee Teepee

Lincoln didn't look this haggard during the Civil War.
View attachment 2508709
---
Ginn got herself a conductors wand...I mean french fry.

View attachment 2508721
---
Ginn doesn't want to be outdone by Fat in the Hat or Muckbang Sally Wright Down Mainstreet.

View attachment 2508722
---
Ginn is all about "core mammeries"

View attachment 2508723
---
View attachment 2508727

Someone photoshop Ginns T-shirt to say "Shit Crew"
---
Ginn you're eating inside, show some manners and take off the hat.

View attachment 2508737
download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I see it differently. They favor O so they are allowing him more privacy. J$ meanwhile needs a good lawyer.
I go back and forth but I think Jenn favors OG Buddy mainly because he's a mirror image of her and she doesn't have a girl. I think Dim could favor Oliver more especially if he holds more interests in roller coasters and other Dim hobbies than OG does. It's pretty clear that Dim gets annoyed with OG Buddy. I can see this eventually causing a rift between the two of them as the kids grow older. What will throw the dynamic off is if Jenn does have a third and it's a girl. I pray that that does not happen. They can't take care of one child let alone two and a third does not need to be added to the mix.
---
If this is the Uppababy Vista V2, it looks like this configuration.
View attachment 2513042
Note it warns not recommended.

And I have been saying since BBO was born,
J$ is too BIG to be in the rumble seat!
View attachment 2513043

View attachment 2513051

From the cruise video we know that J$ is taller than 42”, else he couldn’t have ridden the Aquaduck.
Well, you see Jackson can shrink down to fit the stroller when needed...that aside they did show his height when the measured him for the slide. It's clear he's uncomfortable in that thing. Not that his donors care if it keeps them out of their hair.

• Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ha, I was just saying how well they've been hiding the nanny, and here she (presumably) pops up. I mean, that has to be her, right? It looks like grandma is sitting between Tim and Jen, so I guess Oliver was left behind with grandpa.

Or, I suppose this random woman could be a "friend" they just met on the cruise. Inviting a stranger to sit with them wouldn't be any stranger than meeting a Stan at a local hotel.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Gatorland, like Sea World, still loves Tim. 🙄

I can’t watch right now but I will watch this one later on because I am hoping to take my toddler to this event. It would be our first time at Gatorland.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I thought they already did the Roy O suite and the Walt Disney suite earlier.
---
Ginn complaining about how loud it is in the one restaurant forcing her to scream every line of dialogue...

You know they'll be having their dinners inside their massive Walt Disney suite going forward so she doesn't have to eat amongst the unwashed masses.
They did the Roy Suite twice. I believe once was the Dream, the other was the Fantasy which was the Holy Moly Covid-y cruise.

DearestMommy

I don't recall it being mentioned here, but for you non-watchers, on Day 1 of the cruise, we saw:

Jenn's lunch: 2 appetizers and 1 entree plus an ice cream sundae that she shared with J$
Jenn's dinner: 3 appetizers and 1 entree. They supposedly skipped dessert, although I'm going to guess she had something from the concierge lounge later on.

This was over the course of probably 6 hours. So, I do not think that is a 3rd baby in that belly, it's a food baby.
I would be absolutely sick if I ate that much food in one day... im currently doing one meal a day/intermittent fasting and just thinking about it makes me ill... no wonder she's such a sloth... she must feel like crap all day... Jenn are bodies are not meant to eat that much food each day

Dillon21

VIP Member
'how often do we get a new year?.... Jenn, probably

Jackson was learning what a year is at school so he knows something I don't. How cool is that?!!.... Jenn, probably

Wine Bar George is having it's' once every other equinox as long as it lands on a Tuesday' free glass of moet deal so we're going there... Jenn, definitely

She will get confused why there is a Chinese new year. Rosh Hashanah, Jewish high holy day, Jewish New Year and other new years

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The drink at lunch was different, and before they went to the Sailaway party. At lunch it was in a clear cup, not blue like the Miami Vice. Assume it was from the menu, some frozen kids drink or some other type of virgin drink perhaps. 🙄

This scene shows the cup, but in another one the drink is a darker color like brownish, maybe apple juice based or pumpkin or something.

I just posted this pic bc there is the food (specially retrieved for J by a worker) not eaten and J eating bread, and the drink. Something tells me this kid won't eat most food and they have to cater to him constantly.

View attachment 2506423
Gotcha. I'm almost positive that's the standard kid's cup in the dining room. So if the kid got water or juice or whatever, it's in that cup. Each menu has a smoothie non-alcoholic type drink. The one in Royal Court is a passion fruit/mango drink that is my absolutel favorite. But it's orange-pink colored. Neither of those drinks seemed to be it.

Last edited:
Here we go again. Jackson wanted watermelon at the farmers market and they didn’t get it for him. They could’ve redeemed themselves by buying watermelon at the grocery store but they didn’t.

There was no mention of it being Publix. It must’ve been a low-tier supermarket and that’s why it was only ok to get Oliver’s food there. And hot wheels of course. They’ll save the rest of their shopping for themselves at Publix tomorrow.
there was a shot of her holding a cup of watermelon shortly after that. thankfully this time we avoided another Blueberry Incident

DoreenP

Sorry, I’m not caught up on this thread, so it may have been mentioned, but when did she start water marking the videos with The Tim Tracker in the lower right corner? Never noticed this before. Why now?

erry

VIP Member
She explains it very poorly, but what she means is, you can order your meal from a sit down restaurant and have it be delivered as room service if you are in a suite with a table. So for example, another cruise they did in the Roy O suite, they ordered Palo as room service. You can't get Palo delivered to poor people in a steerage room and that's pretty much how they described it in that vlog. The breakfast room service is somewhat limited and probably too basic for the Trackers, mostly continental breakfast type items. Most people find that perfect for breakfast. The Trackers need 5 entrees and a giant plate of bacon. In this case, it looks like they ordered the sit down breakfast from Royal Court to be delivered.
That makes more sense lol. I was like dang we ordered room service, (mostly just to be greedy lol) but we actually enjoyed exploring the ships, And going to the restaurants etc.

I do the parks frequently and I NEVER get tired of watching “happily ever after” or riding thunder mtn, never! It’s crazy how you can see they are over cruising, like it’s not enjoyable anymore. they don’t enjoy the parks. I am now planning another cruise and can’t wait!!! I guess I actually…. Appreciate it

nevinsmommy

And Jen says this is Jackson's very first ever character autograph?!? How have these character-obsessed Disney fanatics never gotten autographs before for him.
They are too busy forcing hugs and awkward conversations. And of course admiring their booty butts. No time for autographs!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I can understand how you might feel that way at its face value.

Do you know anything about Rae & June?
Who they are? What they do?
(jobs - they each work outside the home)
How were they supposed to “share this tip”?
Cause that is what I thought they were doing.
Did you expect them to make a special video to address what to do when a cruise is canceled?🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, at times they can be a tad over the top.
They do cruise a lot.
All cruising brands, not just DCL.

But as people they are the total opposite of the Boshits.

Sorry for the rant.
I irks me when people judge other people based on the word of another person.
Wow. So what makes you think they are the opposite of the trackers? Because their YouTube channel is small? They had that suite on their group cruise 100% for the content and flex. Do you have any idea what kind of commission she made off that cruise? They used that tip to push people like the Bojos into suites. What exactly is it that sets them apart? Because June still has a job?
---
Bitching about not planning an excursion and Dim being grumpy...you know, maybe you should've learned to book an excursion the last 5000 times you forgot to.
I definitely think they were under the false impression that because they are in a suite somebody can wave a magic wand and make any excursion happen. Priority, yes, but once it’s gone it’s gone. I’m sure they bitched at the concierge for an extended amount of time.
---
I thought it was rich that they were whining about some "magical bathing suit" that landed on their verandah, meanwhile, all their crap is strewn all over the place indoors including what looked like a diaper on the couch. 🙄

Yeah and at breakfast Da Baby was with Rosé while Ginn showed off her sad breakfast hash and said it was great having a suite with a giant table for all their room service breakfast plates. And yet she said they were "doing a lot" while wasting time on the ship taking their sweet ass time getting off because of "feeding da baby". Of course she neglected to specify SHE wasn't doing shit, she was probably picking leftover bacon out of her fugly teeth and snoring on the balcony next to the mysterious swim trunks.
---
Dim is drenched in sweat while taking 6 hours to figure out the ATM situation and Ginn the "travel expert" gives us "no shit, you dumb cunt" advice. "it's been exciting" *cue panicked smiles*
View attachment 2511096
View attachment 2511097
View attachment 2511098
Why am I so confused. Did they not go on the water taxi? Did they go in the water taxi to get to a regular taxi instead of getting one right at the ship?

Last edited:
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I also found it weird when they were describing that lunch with a “friend” at a hotel restaurant. She and Tim posed for a picture that looks like the exact kind of picture you would put on instagram. But it was radio silence for a week while they didn’t post. If everything was okay, wouldn’t they have put at least that up to show they’re alive? No reason for the week hiatus except that they were busy. There is definitely more to the story. I’m in favor of a huge meltdown fight and this was the first day they were able to tolerate each other on video.
If it was lunch at Lake Nona Wave they were probably forbidden from posting anything 😂

• Wow

YoutubeLawyer

I was just messing around, trying to find a similar 7 night cruise with a Walt or Roy O suite available. I used 3 adults (assuming Nanny Rose stayed with them), a 3 year old and an infant. Halloween on the High Seas, September 28th-October 5th but 2024. The other date which would have been the same week they went didn't have availability. This is for the Walt Suite. This is for 7 nights on a cruise ship and it costs more than many of their stans make in an entire year. Of course, if Nanny Rose had her own room, this quote would be less, however, they would have the added expense of an additional entire room.

Hold on to your hats, Tattlers.

View attachment 2505258

And to give a comparison of the price range, this is another 7 night on the Fantasy. Obviously not Halloween, May 25th-June 1st 2024. 3 adults, a 3 year old and an infant.

View attachment 2505262
"And Now It's Time To Help"
If they have this money at their disposal, there is a lot more help they can be giving.
But personally, I believe they write this off as a business expense. Which is INSANE. I would like to see how many cruisers who have booked those suites can say, "We booked THIS room specifically because we watched The Tim Tracker's video on it."
F off.

• Haha