The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they got into a fight about the lack of planning and how much time they lost in St Martin because of it. Tim said he was a bit grumpy at first but Jenn chimes in that they couldn’t do that much because the ship docked late and they did as much as they could “but I had a good time. It was beautiful, it was beautiful.” Then she walks away. She sounded bitchier than usual when she said this.

Jenn of course won’t take any responsibility for their lack of planning and blames the ship. What a bleep. I’m glad this stop was ruined for them.

Reactions: 22
Krispysmore. They had twins and stopped vlogging.
I actually saw a story from them last night, I didn't even realize that I followed them, they were going live after they got the girls to bed. Can you imagine? People that don't even vlog hardly at all anymore, announcing earlier in the day that they'd be going live? Having a plan? And it even seems like they put their own kids to bed! The girls are pretty cute. I'm sure they'll love a Princess tea. I bet Jenn is jealous.

I haven't watched the last two, my kids came home for fall break and my younger daughter brought a boy home. 🥴

To catch up a bit..I am 100% certain that every stateroom now has a sharps container in it. I believe it started when they started sailing again. We were on a March 2022 Dream and there was on in there as well as our cruises on the Wish and Fantasy since then. Not that it really matters, but before that, you had to request one from your stateroom host. I think that might have either made some people feel awkward asking for it or just throwing their needles in a bag or whatever. It's nice not to have to ask.

The two room keys on the table by Nanny Rose...Those are not concierge keys and they are for certain not keys for any of the rooms in that 12000 corridor. The muster stations for the Walt Suite and most of the rooms around it are B, the Walt Disney Theater. F is the Buena Vista Theater (movie theater). Muster Station F seems to be mostly cat 4A/5A which have verandahs. There are some of cat 11, which are inside rooms. But Tim's parents have sailed with Disney before, so they would be Castaway Club members. It doesn't seem like it says Silver Castaway Club in that photo, it's just a number, so first time Disney cruiser. Here's the info that appears on the Key to the World. His finger is over the number.

Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 6.35.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 6.36.20 AM.png

And what kind of travel professional goes off the ship without cash? I mean, sure, we live in a mostly cashless society and they didn't have plans, but don't they know you always need some cash just in case there is an emergency? Power out? Credit card machine down? And how would you tip someone if they helped you out in some way? I'm not set for life and in my day in day out life, I never have cash, but when I travel, I always keep some cash in my pocket. I know they did not book an excursion, but on every excursion under what to bring is "cash" because you just never know.

Reactions: 18
My little tip of the day - Always keep a little cash on you, not just when on vacation. You just never know when you might need it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Makes me wonder if they actually tipped when checking into the ship. They made a big deal about it and don’t have any cash left not even halfway through the trip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder how many times the grandparents shook their heads and rolled their eyes over their son and his lazy schlub of a wife needing at least 1 nanny, possibly 2, to take care of 2 small kids. Along with the monster they are creating with J$. It won’t happen, but would be awesome if they were guest commenters here like Doug was. Just to hear their thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this is offensive but I feel bad for Jackpot, he is obviously a kid with special needs and his dumb as ass parents don't give a rats ass about him. I am offended by there negligence of him. Get a grip you stupid stupid supposedly parents and look after your children...put the bloody camera down!!!

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this is offensive but I feel bad for Jackpot, he is obviously a kid with special needs and his dumb as ass parents don't give a rats ass about him. I am offended by there negligence of him. Get a grip you stupid stupid supposedly parents and look after your children...put the bloody camera down!!!
Don’t worry, we’ve all screamed the same thing at our screens!
Boy is a prop, when he didn’t bring in enough $$$ Jen snipped a condom and tit out miracle baby number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again, I haven’t watched but I think a lot of J$ behavior is because he probably still didn’t feel great. Usually when you have a stomach virus and are throwing up all night, your stomach is off for several days after. You don’t want to eat or you want to eat very specific things like rice or crackers. They truly have no idea what it means to be parents or how to care for a child. Tim’s parents must be absolutely appalled. I’d love to read a nanny tell all book, because I’m sure she has some strong opinions as welll.

Makes me wonder if they actually tipped when checking into the ship. They made a big deal about it and don’t have any cash left not even halfway through the trip?
They probably tipped the guy $2 in nickels and dimes for their 22 bags.

The last time they were in a suite, they mentioned they tipped hundreds and hundreds of dollars, which I do not believe for a second.

Reactions: 26
I can understand how you might feel that way at its face value.

Do you know anything about Rae & June?
Who they are? What they do?
(jobs - they each work outside the home)
How were they supposed to “share this tip”?
Cause that is what I thought they were doing.
Did you expect them to make a special video to address what to do when a cruise is canceled?🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, at times they can be a tad over the top.
They do cruise a lot.
All cruising brands, not just DCL.

But as people they are the total opposite of the Boshits.

Sorry for the rant.
I irks me when people judge other people based on the word of another person.
Wow. So what makes you think they are the opposite of the trackers? Because their YouTube channel is small? They had that suite on their group cruise 100% for the content and flex. Do you have any idea what kind of commission she made off that cruise? They used that tip to push people like the Bojos into suites. What exactly is it that sets them apart? Because June still has a job?
---
Bitching about not planning an excursion and Dim being grumpy...you know, maybe you should've learned to book an excursion the last 5000 times you forgot to.
I definitely think they were under the false impression that because they are in a suite somebody can wave a magic wand and make any excursion happen. Priority, yes, but once it’s gone it’s gone. I’m sure they bitched at the concierge for an extended amount of time.
---
I thought it was rich that they were whining about some "magical bathing suit" that landed on their verandah, meanwhile, all their crap is strewn all over the place indoors including what looked like a diaper on the couch. 🙄

Yeah and at breakfast Da Baby was with Rosé while Ginn showed off her sad breakfast hash and said it was great having a suite with a giant table for all their room service breakfast plates. And yet she said they were "doing a lot" while wasting time on the ship taking their sweet ass time getting off because of "feeding da baby". Of course she neglected to specify SHE wasn't doing tit, she was probably picking leftover bacon out of her fugly teeth and snoring on the balcony next to the mysterious swim trunks.
---
Dim is drenched in sweat while taking 6 hours to figure out the ATM situation and Ginn the "travel expert" gives us "no tit, you dumb bleep" advice. "it's been exciting" *cue panicked smiles*
View attachment 2511096
View attachment 2511097
View attachment 2511098
Why am I so confused. Did they not go on the water taxi? Did they go in the water taxi to get to a regular taxi instead of getting one right at the ship?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess Ginn expected Concierge to give them everything they needed on demand as they "go by the seat of their pants"? She gives us great advice. Who knew prior planning would help you to have a better time in a foreign country? Genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why in the world did Tim feed J$ late lunch at 3ish? Dinner was at 5:45. While Tim can eat like that, a 3 yr can not. They setting themselves up for a dinner meltdown again.
And in fact, J$ is sitting in Jennbo’s lap say no no no.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I visited Greece. I used my bankcard at the ATM. Back in 2000. Idiots.

Whats the point of bringing the baby if he doesn't ever get to go anywhere and probably thinks the nanny is his new mommy. Poor kid is a afterthought.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Apparently (set for life) money can’t buy you class….or intelligence, empathy, common sense or hygiene.

Seriously, why do the stans support these imbeciles?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I like how adamant Tim is about not having soda when J$ wants orange Fanta and then cut to the very healthy meal of hot dogs, chicken tenders and french fries.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry, I’m not caught up on this thread, so it may have been mentioned, but when did she start water marking the videos with The Tim Tracker in the lower right corner? Never noticed this before. Why now?

Reactions: 8
Did they go to Maho beach? I bet they hated it. It is a pretty crappy beach not a spend the day relaxing soaking up the sun being waited on hand and foot. It is a tiny beach with the draw being seeing the airports landing at the airport across the street.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.