The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did an even more bizarre quick kiss with Jackson showing his bacon. It even tops the one yesterday before going on the slide. Did the baby even go onshore with them?
They are really inept at the simplest things, making it seem like they were facing an impossible task of figuring out what to do. Ginn looked completely lost and stupid when Dim was talking about the water taxi and their befuddlement caused Dim to sweat like a pig. Guys you are doing travel for a living! How many times did they mention that they don't have much time there?
Oh yes Dim you guys are so healthy with your kid....no soda buddy...next shot... fries, hot dog.
I find it so sad she doesn't want to hold her baby.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dim spends more time staring at his dickless crotch while half-ass "wheeing" with Buddy on the slide. "was that fun?" he soullessly asks as he stares at the camera.
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 10.06.42 PM.png

Uncle Holy Moly didn't bother sending a larger-sized pirate costume for Buddy I guess so they didn't force him to wear a pirate costume for pirate night. Gin was so busy doing nothing all day, she luckily couldn't be bothered to put on bright red lipstick that smears easily.

Is the "kids only" section in the front new because of assholes like Dimmy and Holy Moly who would stand in the bleeping front of the shows to film?
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 10.16.24 PM.png

Oh wait, it looks like Ginn did dress up for pirate night after all! No wait, that's just her usual outfit. At least she's wearing longer shorts.
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 10.18.50 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A little PSA for anyone who frequents the concierge pool deck. Please take disinfectant wipes with you. Tim felt the need to handle several drink cans and then put them back.

IMG_1648.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
How are they at all informative when they themselves don’t even know what the duck they’re doing? Travel channel my ass. Also this just makes me so sad for Oliver

#homemovies

Reactions: 18
Ok, something that has been a question for me- where is Tim's mom? He has shown his dad multiple times, referred to his dad multiple times, we have seen glimpses of Nanny Rose's arm, ponytail, side view.... but no Grandma? I haven't finished this vlog yet, but it seems odd they haven't shown even a small shot of her as they pan around or refer to her food. Did she even go??

If I was Tim's parents, I would think it was absolutely nuts that they didn't spend time with O or take him with them, and had this woman around tending to him while Jenn stuffed her face and babbled about room service. Wtf?

Edit!: OK, they just showed her at the table as they approached at dinner. Jenn was being sing-songy, and were they late AGAIN?! Tim's mom didn't even look up. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ok, something that has been a question for me- where is Tim's mom? He has shown his dad multiple times, referred to his dad multiple times, we have seen glimpses of Nanny Rose's arm, ponytail, side view.... but no Grandma? I haven't finished this vlog yet, but it seems odd they haven't shown even a small shot of her as they pan around or refer to her food. Did she even go??

If I was Tim's parents, I would think it was absolutely nuts that they didn't spend time with O or take him with them, and had this woman around tending to him while Jenn stuffed her face and babbled about room service. Wtf?
I wish I could be a fly on their cabin room wall at the end of the night

Reactions: 12
He shows that damn pirate show every cruise. Guess the Woopeat bug bit his ass good

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The man has seen the pirate show + fireworks how many times now? And he was still confused about the schedule. If it was a different schedule, *surely* they post the times somewhere.........🤡 They seriously both seemed over it. An awful lot of money to waste to basically just drag Buddy's cardboard costume onto a cruise ship to show off.

Ginn basically did nothing all day except eat, eat, show off way too much boob flesh, and eat some more and pretend she had any involvement in feeding Da Baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Like I was thinking there was some sort of costume contest or something for them to "try" so hard on the stupid car costume. We all know they'd do anything for a plastic medal. However, they never said anything about it so I'm assuming if there was one they lost-I need to look at that other YT nobody who posted videos of the same cruise and see if he mentions anything about a contest- fwiw, I doubt this guy hung out with the Trackers. He stayed in normal people class and was just glad he got an upgrade on his basic porthole room). I noticed nothing has been said about the baby race-guessing that's the reason Buddy Two got attic status.

And seriously, the least the two of them could do before they spend thousands on a stupid vacation is Google the place. I really don't know why you wouldn't at least look at the places you were going for basic info. Lord knows, twenty something me did more research when I studied abroad than these two did. I at least bought a couple of guidebooks, made sure I knew how to catch the bus to take me the town where my university was, and converted money ahead of time. Oh, and started the passport process months ahead of my departure date. What bleeping morons.

Reactions: 15
They literally had months to make any plans at all for this stupid cruise. It is literally their "job" if they're going to keep pretending they're a "travel" channel. They should have at least gone with a theme with this groundhog day series: "cruising with no plans whatsoever! follow along for hilarity and hijinks!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so typical of them to get off the ship and not have any cash. I know he said they were gonna fly by the seat of their pants, but come on. They have a complete lack of common sense, don't they?

And how long were they sitting around doing nothing, err, I mean feeding the baby and trying to figure out how to get off the ship? And then how long did it take them to use the ATM and find a taxi? Tim said they only had about an hour to swim at the beach. And poor Jackson was upset they had to leave already, but it was all the ship's fault for docking late and not these two idiot's fault. It appears that the ship arrived at 11:30 and left at 5. That seems like plenty of time to hang out at a beach that was only 10 mins away from the ship. They have a complete lack of time management ability, don't they?

And between just letting someone's bathing suit fly around on their balcony without turning it into their cabin steward and making grandpa and grandma wait for them at dinner, they have a complete disregard for anyone but themselves, don't they?

And both of them pronounced the island as "St. Marteeeen". bleeping idiots.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No car seat?
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 12.54.58 AM.png

It's interesting Tim's mom is very rarely shown. I noticed Jenn sat next to Tim's dad and not his mom. I can't imagine having Jenn as a daughter-in-law.

Surprised they didn't bring anything to wear for pirate night. All their pirate gear is probably lost inside of Fort Pampers and they can't find it. Or they completely forgot about it and didn't pack anything.

Tim said the pirate show stopped and 8:30 and the fireworks start at 10:15. Did he wait up on the deck for almost 2 hours?! That's what it seemed like. A good excuse for some alone time away from Jenn I guess. Why he insists on filming it for the 20th time I'll never know.

I thought this was Tim's dad at first.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 1.05.42 AM.png

JUMPSCARE! It's actually Jenn.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 1.06.38 AM.png

Tim couldn't figure out what was in the water. Then after putting the camera underwater he proclaims it's a buoy! Uh... Dim... I'm no marine biologist but I'm pretty sure that's seaweed!!!
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 1.10.07 AM.png

Did we really need prolonged underwater shots of the murky ocean? You can barely see anything. RIVETING FOOTAGE TRACKERS. RIVETING!

• Haha
  • Angry
Does anyone remember 2 English Vloggers who were friends with these 2 idiots, many upon many years ago, I believe they even stayed with them when they visited the UK.
I think one of them was called Jen?
I wonder what happened to them 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.