The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idiot act has gone on too long and now she has a child who is old enough to pick up on it and start to copy.

Reactions: 23
How does one ‘understand’ something that’s presented with absolutely NO explanation ?

Reactions: 10
I have a very dear friend who loves to cruise. Her and her husband never get off the ship, they ask not to share a table with anyone else and all they do is eat. Now, my friend is a large lady with genuine mobility issues so kind of understandable I suppose. Jenn has no mobility issues, so what’s her excuse?

Reactions: 7
I only lasted 5 minutes watching this new video. I guess staying concierge didn’t say them from getting COVID.
They have gotten Covid every time the cruise cuntcierge
---
Kind of like Lake Nona Wave…
---
$20? Didn’t they have like 10 bags?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So are they now trying the weekly episode style of YouTube? If they are, once again, they are doing it wrong.

Reactions: 9
Yet. She has no mobility issues yet.

Reactions: 7
Them: "Jackson, what are we doing today?"

Jackson: https://giphy.com/PmsWdZuDWAt2j0gqnQ
Them: "We're going on a cruuuuuiiiiise!"

So far the first 20 minutes of this vlog has been them trying to flaunt their wealth in our faces which I find hilarious because I think it just makes them look really stupid. Tim has said the word "concierge" 3 times in under a minute and every time I remember how small his d*ck has to be for him to care THIS much.

I do like Jackson's hat

Reactions: 33
He shouldn't be filming kids FULL STOP, I don't care if it's swim suits or clothes, stop filming kids, there's so much deep fake shit out there now that kids should NEVER be in ANYONES vlogs where creepy fks can use that footage, I fking hate all these grifters that go about filming everyone an anyone especially kids an never get pulled up about it

Reactions: 22
If I remember correctly this didn't go so well the last time this artist rendering was posted on the stan group. Let the fun begin.

But it is going to take every ounce of my being to not point out the Tim did not have the parents of those kids on the slide consent to be in his video. Every.ounce. I don't want to get kicked out of the group as it is a great source of entertainment.

---
No words!!
Jinx!

Reactions: 10
They are so rude to show up to dinner over 20 minutes late, with Tim's parents waiting, and still stop to hang out with Goofy and Minnie. Wtf? They have seen these characters hundreds of times and their stans have seen these same types of scenes over and over. So, the argument of the stans would be "it's Tim's JOB to film Goofy!!!!" but other stans will say they don't owe us anything and this cruise was to spend time with Tim's parents on a relaxing vacation.

Reactions: 27
No words!!
Someone already posted this pic several weeks ago on there.

These asshat stans are so in-the-know about their fucking Trackers on the FB fan page, they don't even know someone already posted that pic and it was discussed by the stans?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.