The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah that math ain't mathing.
It’s Bojan math.

Am not defending them but if it was that (could have been anything) could it have maybe been out of date? The house is such a state that they probably don't check anything an maybe refrigerating it made it worse, I only say that because years ago my cousin got a orange juice, said it tasted weird an threw up a few hours later, we got it back out the bin to see that it was out of date so had to go back into store the next day to let them know to make sure they removed any others off the shelf (sadly not the first time I've had to tell a store that products were out of date on the shelf, one time being pain killers)

I also hope that someone from the school sees the vlog an alerts them that they sent in the kid when they knew he had been up vomiting all night, I hope there's Karen parents there that kick up so much a fuss it risks his placement, it's about time consequences kicked them in the ass, they seem to get away with so much it's about time it caught up with them
No, he even admitted the pouch wasn’t expired and neither were a bunch of other also refrigerated pouches but he threw out all of those as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
One more thing about school. I’m sure Marcus’ parents and the teachers at the school appreciate them putting it out there that he stuck his fingers in the outlet. And that the electricity was turned off at the school. They need to stop mentioning the names of other children in their vlogs! Marcus’ parents and the parents that Jenn through under the bus a few weeks ago need to raise hell over this.
Wait... I didn't watch the whole vlog (just bits of Jenn's intro)

They talked about some OTHER child at the school!?!?!?

OMG. THIS is a new bleeping low. :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
It’s Bojan math.

No, he even admitted the pouch wasn’t expired and neither were a bunch of other also refrigerated pouches but he threw out all of those as well.
Thanks, wasn't sure as I don't watch them, but why would you throw them all out if they were fine? Why not just have them yourself, what a waste if they were perfectly fine

Ok, I did not know they mentioned another kid at that school, man would I be PISSED if they spoke about my kid on yt to all those stans, am sorry but why these parents aren't demanding they kick him out or have the slackers sign something to state they cannot talk about their kid is beyond me, I certainly would not stand for it

Can Tim please use his engineering brain to explain how refrigerating a fruit pouch causes projectile vomitting?
If anything, I would have blamed that drinkable yogurt. It was probably on the counter for hours before or maybe even spent the day in J$ lunchbox. With food poisoning, it's not often instantaneous or the last thing you eat a little later. Definitely not a lollipop. Morons. The kid either had covid or a 24 hour stomach virus.

J$ starts telling a story to Tim (J$ is off camera) of something that happened at school. Tim is talking to him but records the whole story, which is basically a 3 years old version of another kid supposedly putting his fingers in the electric socket and the power going off. To me, that's making the school look bad and that the child wasn't properly being watched. But I'm also pretty sure that's not what really happened because kids watch things and come up with weird tit on their own. For all we know, Marcus was near the outlet and the teacher turned out the light for nap time around the same time. They are assholes for including any of it and hopefully will learn one day.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Yes, at 13:50 he has a conversation with Jackson about it. Jackson tells the story and they kept it all in. It was right after Tim was flexing about having power at home despite electricity being out because of his solar crap. If I were a parent, I’d be taking that up with the school.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Too bad Florida Resident Edits stopped posting here. If they still read here perhaps they can make a video calling out the Bojos on sending their child to school sick and lying on health forms to get on a cruise ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's the crazy thing about them lying on the health questionnaire, I know, I'm a little obsessed with it. The Wish sailing last weekend, had delayed embarkation because the ship had to go through a thorough cleaning because of the number of cases of norovirus on the last sailing. Apparently there were also a ton of covid cases on the same sailing and the sailing before. This is why you must be honest on the health questionnaire. Going on a cruise ship 24-48 hours after vomiting (In J$ case it would be about 32 hours) is dangerous for every passenger and crew member onboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Too bad Florida Resident Edits stopped posting here. If they still read here perhaps they can make a video calling out the Bojos on sending their child to school sick and lying on health forms to get on a cruise ship.
Honestly, I've lost faith in them. They didn't even call Jenn out for her obvious lie about the expired driver's license with her recently driving, her birthday being in November, Fla's DL expiration dates, etc. I think someone else is doing them now. Not the same person as the one who initially called them out for the urban party and gay contagious stuff.

Reactions: 14
J$ starts telling a story to Tim (J$ is off camera) of something that happened at school. Tim is talking to him but records the whole story, which is basically a 3 years old version of another kid supposedly putting his fingers in the electric socket and the power going off. To me, that's making the school look bad and that the child wasn't properly being watched. But I'm also pretty sure that's not what really happened because kids watch things and come up with weird tit on their own. For all we know, Marcus was near the outlet and the teacher turned out the light for nap time around the same time. They are assholes for including any of it and hopefully will learn one day.
So basically what they are doing is teaching all these kids at his school when they are older to stay the hell away from J an make sure he gets told or hears nothing because it's going to end up on YT, way to go slackers with making it impossible for J to have friends in future, I doubt any kid will want to be near him if they know that once he gets home anything he's heard or been told is going to be put on camera

Do these idiots own a thermometer? Did they even check the kids for fevers with all this vomiting?

I just saw the part about J going to school after being up at 1AM barfing. Are you KIDDING me??? Any stan who excuses this is disgusting.
Because they were probably like f*ck it we’re sending him to school we can’t deal with him all day and we won’t be able to go to target and Sephora

Also what time was it on the microwave when she was making breakfast? Was it 10something??

Also Jenn “I helped with the streamlining of a Jackson’s costume” 😵💫 lmao AKa I didn’t do tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh. My sister had one kid she taught who projectile vomited all over her and his mother was a freaking doctor. So I guess stupid is not limited to the Snackers but still...
I worked in early childhood for years, had a parent drop off her maybe 12 week old baby. I was changing a diaper so she set him down and left, went over to tell him good morning… took his temperature and it was 103. She was also a doctor, I had been telling her for a few days before that something seemed off with him. He had pneumonia. 🙄

I hope someone at the school watches their videos. I caught noro at work once and it was AWFUL. I can’t remember ever being that sick before or since. My mom had to call in sick for me. And as a parent, I can’t imagine sending in my child when they are clearly sick if I don’t have to and I’m not set for life.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I see that Marie laughed at the comment about Jenn deserving a break. Hi Marie! 👋🏻 Welcome to the Unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, I've lost faith in them. They didn't even call Jenn out for her obvious lie about the expired driver's license with her recently driving, her birthday being in November, Fla's DL expiration dates, etc. I think someone else is doing them now. Not the same person as the one who initially called them out for the urban party and gay contagious stuff.
FRE is on a YITS kick. Im kind of over it, TBH.

Reactions: 15
The drivers license thing still bothers me. If she got it at 16 it shouldn't expire (for the 3rd time) until she turns 40. So why did it expire when she was 39?

I find no record of her graduating high school but I didn't dive that deep into it. She certainly never made the news papers for any sports or academic accomplishments.

Crazy theory: could she somehow be shaving just 6 months off her age? So she turned 40 back in May and her license expired then? There is no logical reason I can think of for a person changing their DOB by 6 months though. But this is Jenn Bojan we are talking about.

Reactions: 9
Gee, how could they get any germs on DCL cuntcierge? It isn't like they let steerage stans/fans come into their private suite for tours and to hang out and tit. Oh, wait...
LOL and it happens every single time 🤣😂🤣
---

Oh hell no! If the school mysteriously gets a hold of this video y’all never met me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The drivers license thing still bothers me. If she got it at 16 it shouldn't expire (for the 3rd time) until she turns 40. So why did it expire when she was 39?

I find no record of her graduating high school but I didn't dive that deep into it. She certainly never made the news papers for any sports or academic accomplishments.

Crazy theory: could she somehow be shaving just 6 months off her age? So she turned 40 back in May and her license expired then? There is no logical reason I can think of for a person changing their DOB by 6 months though. But this is Jenn Bojan we are talking about.
The clock would have restarted if she updated her address when they moved to Sanford. Someone here found that her voter registration wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address, which means that her driver's license wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address. Her birthday is in November. They bought the Catalina house 11/1/13. So let's just say that Jenn did not go directly to the DMV and went after her birthday, December 2013 or January 2014. That license would have expired on her birthday in 2022 because you get the 8 years from your next birthday, so basically whatever number of months is a bonus to round out the year to your birthday. I have a similar thing with my license based on when we moved, when I went to the DMV and when my birthday is. My license is good for almost 9 years.

Reactions: 8
All the public records have her birthday, as she states it, in November, so I don't think that's it.

I think she's just a compulsive liar. Plain and simple.

And Tim just goes along with it now bc he massages the truth just as much these days (but often in a less obvious way).

Reactions: 14
Do schools in america not have a policy on vomiting and diarrhoea etc? Over here your child needs to stay off for 48 hours if they throw up or have toilet problems. That’s gross they sent him in the next morning to pass all that around because they can’t be arsed to parent! (guarentee it wasn’t the fruit pouch)
They do, but it only works if parents are honest. Some don’t care and some hope they can drop off long enough to go into work for awhile, and some figure they have to pay either way so might as well try. Here it’s 24 hours after last incident of sick, or fever free 24 hours with no medication. I’ve worked in some places where the director didn’t care enough to enforce things though. 🙄

Reactions: 8
So if her license expires when she's 40 going by her having it at 16, then that means it would have needed renewed at 32, or maybe a bit over that if it's reset with any change of address, name change when she got married etc, am just going say I don't think she's bothered to renew it since it last expired, aside from the golf cart an when she drove while talking about her license "just" expiring, what age was she when she was last seen driving? I don't think she's driven since at least having J an I don't think she was driving a bit before him either

Honestly am going with it's been expired for years an she's only just now released its out because she's trying to show everyone that she can drive an now needs to renew it

Reactions: 10
They are probably as honest with the school as there were with the DCL health questionnaire. May Tim’s parents be okay after traveling with Tim and Jenn Germ-spreaders.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.