The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the school has a certain amount of absences they allow and the Trackers only want to use the absences for vacations. That’s so selfish of them and cruel to Jackson. It would be different if they had to work and couldn’t find childcare but they both are home all day doing nothing! Jenn’s spray tan was more important than staying home to take care of her sick son. She probably couldn’t reschedule. Priorities!

I really think Jackson had covid and it wasn’t food poisoning. The Mayo Clinic says digestive symptoms start before fever and respiratory symptoms. I hope Tim’s parents are okay.

If they lied on the cruise health questionnaire, could they be banned from cruising in the future? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I agree that Jenn probably had COVID before the cruise, per her snotty nostril snorting stuff she does when she talks in the beginning of this vlog, and she gets more sleep than everyone so probably has better immunity. Tim probably doesn't sleep much at all and got exposed before and during the cruise and got a full blown case. My guess is the kid barfing was also COVID. It is shocking Tim's parents didn't get sick (or so they say).

They are horrible people sending their kid to preschool after he was projectile vomiting.
I agree. Also, Oliver’s days of illness from his “shots…” Covid ran through them all and Tim was the last to get it. They are they type of crappy people to know this and hide it as to not interfere with their vacay. Jenn knows the optics and lies to cover their shittiness.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder if the school has a certain amount of absences they allow and the Trackers only want to use the absences for vacations. That’s so selfish of them and cruel to Jackson. It would be different if they had to work and couldn’t find childcare but they both are home all day doing nothing! Jenn’s spray tan was more important than staying home to take care of her sick son. She probably couldn’t reschedule. Priorities!

I really think Jackson had covid and it wasn’t food poisoning. The Mayo Clinic says digestive symptoms start before fever and respiratory symptoms. I hope Tim’s parents are okay.

If they lied on the cruise health questionnaire, could they be banned from cruising in the future? :unsure:
If he had covid all along he could have infected the whole ship because of their carelessness. We know he was out and about on the ship thanks to Jenn's inability to keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: 13
So wait, Previous video, BB was puking, now OGB is puking, but she doesn’t think he is sick?
And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she wearing the same thing she got puked on in this video as well? I know it really might not matter since she gets fixated on a piece of clothing and wears the tit out of it but just saying...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I am so angry right now :mad:
how do you send your child to school when he is up all night vomiting. WTF.
just so you can go to Target, what selfish, selfish human beings.
and Timmy, you are the biggest asshole ever. We didn’t have much growing up but never ever did I think that my childhood was bad. And when I had my own children, they were not spoiled at all. What is wrong with these 2 clowns.
and how are you going to get a spray tan if you are breastfeeding. Doesn’t add up you ask me.

Timmy and J4Ds I hope you do read here bc this is what I think of you both right now. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
But you guyzzzzz, PARENTAL ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED because the kid stopped barfing on his own and it was only for one night! WHERE IS THEIR PLASTIC TROPHY for surviving one night of being inconvenienced by a vomiting child?!

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 6.38.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 6.40.19 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good God Almighty, if your kid is puking you should wait 24 hours, same as a fever, to send them to school! I'm pretty chill about things like that, since kids get runny noses, kids are germy, and that's life, but sending your kid to school when they've been puking a few hours before is a recipe for disaster. Not like these people wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait until Jackson stops liking hot wheels. He will need something bigger and better everyday for ”being good” as Jenn said. That $1 dollar a day is going to turn into $50 dollars a day very soon. When he stops getting a prize everyday he is going to NOT handle it well. It’s the only “discipline“ he knows.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Well, if this eXtRaVaGaNt 7-day cruise turns into a 1 "vid" (maaaaybe 2) thing like their AMI vacation, we'll know some tit absolutely went down but they'll frame it as "we were just having quality family time you guyzzzzzz!". Between both children being sick, Dim being a fragile man-baby who probably already had covid during the cruise, Ginn pretending she wasn't Patient Zero who made everyone else sick and probably just sleeping on a lounger on their cuntcierge verandah the entire time and Dim's parents getting tired of being in denial of what a loser their youngest child is because he's still a delusional dick who fixates on booty butts even though he's "set for life", I'm sure it just must have been SO amazing and they really did make SO MANY CORE MEMORIES like Ginn the braindead bleep claimed during the "intro" to their "vid" (the witch will never understand the concept of core memories).

Reactions: 30
Wait until Jackson stops liking hot wheels. He will need something bigger and better everyday for ”being good” as Jenn said. That $1 dollar a day is going to turn into $50 dollars a day very soon. When he stops getting a prize everyday he is going to NOT handle it well. It’s the only “discipline“ he knows.
Ugh, is it bad I had images of him throwing a fit and throwing those things either over the edge of a balcony on the boat or just at random people at the kids club. They are ruining that kid.

Reactions: 15
Ugh, is it bad I had images of him throwing a fit and throwing those things either over the edge of a balcony on the boat or just at random people at the kids club. They are ruining that kid.
I hope he takes other adults more seriously than his useless "parents" because he's screwed otherwise (which means everyone else in society who has to deal with him will also have to deal with his tit). He was so obnoxious when he was loudly slurping his yogurt through a straw and his useless egg donor was paying more attention to herself instead of turning the stupid camera off and telling him to knock it off with the GD slurping and barely managed to catch him from spilling the yogurt a few times.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck. The kid was throwing up until 1 or 2 am and IS GOING TO SCHOOL??? What the duck is wrong with these people?

So, how did the Trackers answer question #2 on the health questionnaire if J$ threw up all over Jenn on, what I'm guessing is, Thursday night? Show and tell and Pizza day is Friday and he was throwing up through the night into the morning the night before. The cruise left on Saturday.

View attachment 2491748
CPS needs called on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree. Also, Oliver’s days of illness from his “shots…” Covid ran through them all and Tim was the last to get it. They are they type of crappy people to know this and hide it as to not interfere with their vacay. Jenn knows the optics and lies to cover their shittiness.
I totally agree. Vomiting for one day was the only symptom my girl had when she had Covid. This time, it was more like a sinus infection for me. Hopefully the elderly parents don’t get it.

Reactions: 15
It's kind of wild they pretend to give a tit about critically ill children through GKTW, but give no shits about how their irresponsibility while contagious and sick will affect others who are immunocompromised. Or Ginn will lecture everyone about how teachers work so hard and the stans should donate to their wishlists and then sends her sick child off to school anyway so the teachers can be the back-up nannies so she can go get a botched spray tan. Pick a bleeping lane and just stop pretending that you even give one microdick-sized tit about anyone else but yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
CPS needs called on them
Still doubt it's at a level where they would do anything. At least that we've seen, but I would've hoped that someone in Dim's family would've intervened and told their sad sack of tit of a son/brother/brother in-law that he and his hag of a wife suck as parents. My guess is the grandparents are sort of afraid that it would give reason for the hag to ice them out and the bio brother is wanting to ride of the freebe coattails (for now). I feel like the other two siblings are no contact, but I don't know if that has ever been confirmed or not.

Reactions: 12
Literally all the kid does is demand things or grab things from others.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.37.03 PM.png

Yes, the world could use even more future fragile manbabies who unleash all their baggage and entitlement on their partners and society. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.38.09 PM.png

They can't even bother cleaning the damn oven but yeah I'm sure Dim will take care of the oven and it's totally the oven's fault for being too hot and not Ginn being too dumb to understand lowering the temperature and remember to pay attention if she keeps burning her food every single time.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.39.09 PM.png

The cult has decided the fruit pouches are now a massive issue that grow mold inside them (kelly sounds as delusional as RFK Jr saying something in the drinking water is making children question their gender identity).
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.40.44 PM.png

Well if you saw it on TikTok, it must be legit!
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.45.02 PM.png

I'm concerned with how many whackos work at or claim to work at preschools.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.42.46 PM.png

Why do we even have doctors or medication? You just need cuddles and love and fake laughter!
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.45.57 PM.png

Your "boys" would probably like to stop being referred to as "boys" at those ages.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.48.01 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Jenn didn’t exactly lie about Covid. She said that her, Jackson and Oliver do not “have Covid.” She did not say that none of them had it. I would think she would be more worried that Tim came home from the cruise with Covid and could potentially give it to Oliver, ya know, the guy that was in NICU months ago. Covid. The illness that she was so scared of, she couldn’t send Jackson to school or eat indoors (unless it was a cruise or gifted meal). They are so shameless and sloppy.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Reading all this stuff here made me go check out this latest Vid---I couldn't watch the whole thing, I just skimmed it.

The Trackers are STILL calling Oliver "Buddy" even though Buddy #1 asked them not to. Gee, I wonder why Buddy #1 would ever feel jealous of Buddy #2.

Dr. Tim gives his diagnosis of Buddy #1 vomiting (refrigerated fruit pouches are the culprit!). Buddy throws up until the wee hours of the morning, but is sent to school anyway because Mom and Dad have to get high and shop at Target today! For the love of God, the people at this school need to find this Vid.

Tim explains the construction of Buddy #1's Cars costume. Apparently, some kind of decal was sourced elsewhere, and Tim critiques this element. Never mind that the foam core body and wheels of the car that Tim made looks like they were chewed by a rat.

I'm sure all the people that Tim met on the Cruise are loving the idea that THE TIM TRACKER'S germs could be thriving inside their bodies. I'm sure that stalker lady with that interesting son would orgasm if she ever learned she got Covid from Tim.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.