The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, Tim, for verifying everything we've always known about you - you equate material possessions with love.

Do you honestly think your kids are going to remember all the stupid tit you bought them and feel like they were loved, but not how you pawn them off every chance you get because you resent their existence? Or how you never discipline Jackson, teach him manners and boundaries, or give him structure in his life?

You're so bleeping stupid.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
With Jenn bitching about how no one can drive I thought I would once again post this old gem. Right as they reached Dave and Busters she shows a little bit of road rage. Guess we got a preview of how she drives, eh? “This is America people! You wait!” 😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gee, how could they get any germs on DCL cuntcierge? It isn't like they let steerage stans/fans come into their private suite for tours and to hang out and tit. Oh, wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe they'll give us a very exciting tour of the infirmary when one of their poor spawns gets dehydrated from vomiting and mommy and daddy didn't notice because they were fingering merch :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I want my kid to have what I didn't have."
- Tim smugly blowing off the criticism that they spoil J

That quote right there shows what Tim is all about. Who says that?!? He is acting like he grew up lacking things, poor and destitute or something? Wtf. I remember the live vlog where he said he went to Key West or somewhere like that for summer camp as a kid, where he snorkeled and learned marine biology. Oh, poor Tim and his deprived childhood. 🙄 They are the definition of privileged and out of touch with reality. Tim's quote was one of the most obnoxious things they have ever said - the smug tone and the 'f you' tude he had when saying it.
She had such an attitude too in her comment before they started looking at the books.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Tim says Ollie is army crawling now, so they then show the footage, and he didn't move forward an inch. She later says maybe they might be able to enter him in the diaper dash after all. It’s unbelievable how stupid these two people can be.

So these notorious non-planners are a couple of days away from sailing and are just now trying to book activities, like the tea. Tim mumbles something--probably that they are too late. Jen says they can just call. Is that her cuntcierge-level mind thinking that they can just call and say they are the Trackers and get whatever they want? Then he tries booking stuff himself and the window is closed and he’s frustrated. See asshole, that’s what happens to non planners.

Reactions: 26
Guess we got a preview of how she drives, eh? “This is America people! You wait!” 😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
I’m guessing this racist witch said that because she thinks whoever she’s talking about isn’t American.

Reactions: 18
I’m guessing this racist witch said that because she thinks whoever she’s talking about isn’t American.
Typical virtue signaling white chick who pats herself on the back for performative allyship who thinks she isn't racist because she isn't directly calling someone the n-word (except only when she sings along to songs at "urban parties" you guyzzzzz probably).
---
I totally understand that ppl can sleep in the same bed and not get covid from their partner, but 3/3 times??? Really witch. The odds are not that much in your favor.
Also, these two are not normal. Ginn pretty much sits on top of Dim on the couch, they're both always constantly clearing their throats and coughing on the live show, they don't sanitize anything, they sit on the nasty kitchen floor where they also wear their shoes from outside, they swap spit (by sharing food and drinking from the same cups and straws), they lick their fingers and touch the same shared surfaces, they're constantly together, and so physically close in distance Ginn can smell Dim's burps or smell cookies on his breath.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Tim says Ollie is army crawling now, so they then show the footage, and he didn't move forward an inch. She later says maybe they might be able to enter him in the diaper dash after all. It’s unbelievable how stupid these two people can be.

So these notorious non-planners are a couple of days away from sailing and are just now trying to book activities, like the tea. Tim mumbles something--probably that they are too late. Jen says they can just call. Is that her cuntcierge-level mind thinking that they can just call and say they are the Trackers and get whatever they want? Then he tries booking stuff himself and the window is closed and he’s frustrated. See asshole, that’s what happens to non planners.
Yep. Everything is locked 3 days prior to the cruise. However, because they are in the Roy or Walt Suite, once they get onboard, the concierge staff will pretty much get them whatever they want, including the tea. It sucks because it just makes her sense of entitlement even worse.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a crappy mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine spending x amount of dollars to spend a week on a Disney cruise and still needing to take gifts to bribe your kid with.
who is raising who at this point?
Jackson still has not adjusted to having Oliver around, at this point the parents must think it’s cute.
Giving Jackson one good 🗣”Knock it off” would solve a lot of their issues. I mean they will have to say it with their whole chest! None of those nasty wet kisses Jenn likes to do.

I have a feeling (with sick season approaching) Jackson will come home sick from school one day, and Jenn will get on her soap box and witch about parents sending their kids to school sick. Oh it’s coming, and I can’t wait! I already have my popcorn ready

Reactions: 29
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a crappy mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
I have been saying for a long time that those quick kisses are one of the weirdest thing she does.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I haven't watched the whole thing...if she's talking about the Royal Court Tea Party that's over $200 for a child and like $75 for the parent who accompanies them. Why on earth would you spend that money on a kid that can't even sit through a dinner at their kitchen table? And it's a Disney Princess thing. I'm not saying boys can't do princess stuff, but clearly this is what Jenn wanted to do if Big Baby was a Big Baby Girl.
They always make J$ suffer Princess meet and greets on cruises. We never see him meeting princesses in the parks and we don’t really see or hear about him watching princess movies. It makes me wonder if J$ just assumes these are other fans that stop and take photos with mom and dad. It’s a lot easier for little kids to recognize Mickey etc as “from the cartoons,” but not face characters who look like randos that are wearing dressy clothes. What a waste of money.

A $138 sweater for someone who complains all freaking day about how hot it is?
She can wear it with that stupid furry beanie hat she bought and sit outside in her dysfunctional outside ‘entertaining’ area and sweat like a pig 🐷
---
What the actual duck. The kid was throwing up until 1 or 2 am and IS GOING TO SCHOOL??? What the duck is wrong with these people?

So, how did the Trackers answer question #2 on the health questionnaire if J$ threw up all over Jenn on, what I'm guessing is, Thursday night? Show and tell and Pizza day is Friday and he was throwing up through the night into the morning the night before. The cruise left on Saturday.

View attachment 2491748
If J was really throwing up till 2am and the school found out they would be really pissed. It’s not only the other kids he may infect, it’s the teachers too. Tell us you can’t wait to get your poorly kid out of the house without telling us you can’t wait to get your poorly kid out of the house. ☹

Me thinks this person will soon be shadowbanned:
View attachment 2491769
Still there as of 10 hours later.
---
Just echoing everyone…that’s absolutely insane that they sent him to school after all that vomiting. WTF is wrong with them. He probably felt like tit too.
A child his age needs to get a few good meals in their stomach before they feel back to normal after and incident like that. He’s little and skinny and it doesn’t take long to get very depleted. They’re such assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just caught up, had a feeling it had all been a tit storm

First who the fk sends a kid to school, ANY parent would be keeping their kid home not just because they were sick but because they would know their kid felt like tit an wouldn't be up for anything other than some TV in bed, what selfish assholes to do that when they have NO JOBS, even people with jobs take the damn day off, an I highly doubt it was food poisoning, as someone who's had "mild" food poisoning it was absolutely horrendous, I was throwing up for 2 days straight literally every hour an it's not just throwing up that happens either, plus you have a headache an numerous other pains going on, an you NEED to keep drinking an eating as well because you STILL throw up regardless if you do or not an I can assure you when you have a empty stomach an you throw up it is 10x worse than if you even just had water in your stomach so I hope to god they at least kept giving him water during it

Secondly I don't buy she didn't/doesn't have covid, she's glued to dims side almost 24/7 plus eats his food, there's no way she hasn't either been the one to pass it to him or get it from him, she might not be showing symptoms but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be daily testing to make sure, I don't show symptoms but still test if I know either of my folks have gotten it an they are triple vaxxed because I don't want to be a carrier an go into work with it

Also you keep raising those brats *ahem* kids of yours how you want dim, like sure no problem in spoiling them a little, am sure in years to come it will be fine an you will have two fine gentlemen, HA, I know I've said before but my cousin also done the "we don't say no" route an gave toys for "good behaviour" daily an let them take control, you couldn't say anything to him because it was the same bs excuse dim has given "I want to give them what I didn't have" now they are much older an it's like a soap opera with the tit show it's turned into, they are absolute horrors to the point they aren't invited to anything because honestly none of us can be bothered with their behaviour, not fair to the kids but we would rather two kids miss out on something than have 30 kids have their day completely ruined an fights break out, they literally take over with snatching an then breaking other kids toys, want all the limelight on them, throw tantrums if they don't get to blow out the kids bday candles (yep always fun when that happened) throw meltdowns if they didn't get to unwrap the kids presents (another "fun" time) scream, cried, hit, punched, kicked etc if they didn't get their own way, the finally straw was when the older started lashing out at the kids on the bouncy castle because they wanted on it alone, so that was it, now they got told not to show up with their kids to anything, so you go ahead dim, keep raising your brats because one day they will be old enough to be told to their face that they can't come to anything because of their behaviour, an who's fault will that be...YOURS

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.