The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over them sending Jackson to school when he was up puking at 1am! And that they admitted it to the world. I really hope somebody from the school catches wind of it! Anybody who has ever had children knows the 24 hour rule. Imagine how awful Jackson must’ve felt that morning. Tim admitted that they didn’t hydrate him right after it happened, the kid got no sleep, and I’m sure he had zero energy. Why wouldn’t they want to give him the day to recover??

Their explanation about the food pouch made zero sense. Does Tim not realize that the pouches are not refrigerated when they are purchased from the store? Taking it out of the fridge and putting it back in does not change anything unless the pouch has been opened. And he said they threw the rest away so he didn’t eat a full pouch. If the food pouch is what caused him to be sick, he would’ve thrown that up and then been fine. It wouldn’t have caused multiple episodes all through the night.

When he wanted to snuggle with his mother, it wasn’t “this jealousy thing”. It was him seeking out comfort from his mother because he felt ill. Why are they such assholes? How many times have they likely pushed him aside when he needed them because they thought he was acting out in jealousy.

Imagine this. There are likely families at the school with two working parents or maybe single parents who are trying to juggle it all. They get limited time off from work and depend on their children being able to attend school. Then some asshole brings their sick child to school and he spreads his germs to everyone else. Then that parent has to take the time away from work for days to care for their sick child. They might even have to cancel their only vacation of the year because they ran out of days or their child becomes sick at the same time. Not to mention there might not be any days left for the parents to schedule appointments or for them to attend other events with their kids. All so that Jackson could show off his car and the asshole parents could go to target.

One more thing about school. I’m sure Marcus’ parents and the teachers at the school appreciate them putting it out there that he stuck his fingers in the outlet. And that the electricity was turned off at the school. They need to stop mentioning the names of other children in their vlogs! Marcus’ parents and the parents that Jenn through under the bus a few weeks ago need to raise hell over this.
It's not even about knowing a, 24 hour rule or not. It's common sense, it's parental Instinkt. Being sick and puking is exhausting. You need rest, some hydration and sleep. I really feel sorry for Jackson

Reactions: 27
The clock would have restarted if she updated her address when they moved to Sanford. Someone here found that her voter registration wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address, which means that her driver's license wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address. Her birthday is in November. They bought the Catalina house 11/1/13. So let's just say that Jenn did not go directly to the DMV and went after her birthday, December 2013 or January 2014. That license would have expired on her birthday in 2022 because you get the 8 years from your next birthday, so basically whatever number of months is a bonus to round out the year to your birthday. I have a similar thing with my license based on when we moved, when I went to the DMV and when my birthday is. My license is good for almost 9 years.
Your example means her license would expire later not sooner. Unless she never bothered to renew it when she turned 32. That I suppose is plausible given how clueless she is. "It just expired" being another JennBo lie.

Reactions: 7
They know about the cruise health form and the 24-hour rule for school. That’s why they keep insisting that he got sick from a fruit pouch. In their minds, it’s not infectious so no worries. Now why do they show this stuff at all. They are so desperate for storylines that the bar is really low.

Leaving in the part with that fellow student’s name is despicable. I hope the parents find out and tell the school.

Reactions: 22
So many things to eyeroll about in this stupid video. Why even post this at all, since it’s now 2 weeks old?

In the intro, she says that Tim tested positive but nobody else “has it”. I would be 0% surprised to find out she didn’t even bother to test and based it on her own intuition, and same with the kids.

I can’t stand the way they film J when they ask him about stuff. As many people have pointed out, the school stuff should not be online, and both of them make sure to look at the camera while he talks instead of make themselves present with their kid. And when they were talking about the slide, couldn’t genius sound editor Jen have fixed the loud slurping of the straw and empty bottle he was drinking out of?? I can’t even comment on that story about J being sick…wtf. Talk about TMI.

I wonder if they realize that, if she focused her attention on editing travel/park content (or hired an actual editor to do it), they could skip these horrible home vlogs altogether and put content out in a timely fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The drivers license thing still bothers me. If she got it at 16 it shouldn't expire (for the 3rd time) until she turns 40. So why did it expire when she was 39?

I find no record of her graduating high school but I didn't dive that deep into it. She certainly never made the news papers for any sports or academic accomplishments.

Crazy theory: could she somehow be shaving just 6 months off her age? So she turned 40 back in May and her license expired then? There is no logical reason I can think of for a person changing their DOB by 6 months though. But this is Jenn Bojan we are talking about.
If it helps, my license expires 8 years from issue

Reactions: 6
Your example means her license would expire later not sooner. Unless she never bothered to renew it when she turned 32. That I suppose is plausible given how clueless she is. "It just expired" being another JennBo lie.
If her license was expired for more than 12 months, she would have to retake the written exam. That doesn't seem to be the case here, unless she had it reissued as an ID card, not a driver's license and is just calling it that, because they just lie so much.

I think her license "just" expired in November 2022, 10 months ago, because calendars are hard. There's no way it didn't expire on her birthday, regardless of the year.

If it helps, my license expires 8 years from issue
And that's different from your birthday? Are you in Florida?

Reactions: 9
It looks like the comments were turned off and lots of comments deleted on the Stan post due to a breach of group rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a crappy mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
It’s all performance for the Stan’s
Tim says Ollie is army crawling now, so they then show the footage, and he didn't move forward an inch. She later says maybe they might be able to enter him in the diaper dash after all. It’s unbelievable how stupid these two people can be.

So these notorious non-planners are a couple of days away from sailing and are just now trying to book activities, like the tea. Tim mumbles something--probably that they are too late. Jen says they can just call. Is that her cuntcierge-level mind thinking that they can just call and say they are the Trackers and get whatever they want? Then he tries booking stuff himself and the window is closed and he’s frustrated. See asshole, that’s what happens to non planners.
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a crappy mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
You can see here that Jackson is leaning away from her kiss, doesn’t lean in

Reactions: 10
“I want my kid to have what I didn’t have”. Wow. That’s not how it works, Tim. That’s such an immature way to look at parenting.
They defend themselves giving him hot wheels every day bc they’re $1. That doesn’t matter. He doesn’t understand money. He thinks he gets one of everything he loves every day, so why would that be different if the thing he loves costs$20 each. “People are giving us a hard time”. Exactly. Because what you’re doing is stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is better verbage that what I'm using.

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 10.12.07 AM.png

So if Jenn updated her Sanford address in December of 2013 or anytime before her birthday in November 2014, and did not update her address when they moved to Lake Nona in August of 2018, her driver's license would be valid for 8 years from her next birthday so 8 years from November 2014 would be November 2022. "Just" expired in September of 2023.

Reactions: 8
If her license was expired for more than 12 months, she would have to retake the written exam. That doesn't seem to be the case here, unless she had it reissued as an ID card, not a driver's license and is just calling it that, because they just lie so much.

I think her license "just" expired in November 2022, 10 months ago, because calendars are hard. There's no way it didn't expire on her birthday, regardless of the year.

And that's different from your birthday? Are you in Florida?
Sorry. It is my birthday but 8 years from initial issue not from when I changed my address. Yes I’m in Florida.

Reactions: 9
The license thing could be something dumb like a clerk messing up her original expiration date by a year. I can't find any evidence of the 8 year period being shorter anytime in the recent past.
Sorry. It is my birthday but 8 years from initial issue not from when I changed my address. Yes I’m in Florida.
Yeah I don't think changing address changes expiration date of a license. Doesn't work that way in my state either.

Reactions: 5
Can Tim please use his engineering brain to explain how refrigerating a fruit pouch causes projectile vomitting?
Maybe they forgot to mention they refrigerated an open, half-eaten, pouch a week before and still fed that to their child. I wouldn't put it past them to do something so disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The license thing could be something dumb like a clerk messing up her original expiration date by a year. I can't find any evidence of the 8 year period being shorter anytime in the recent past.

Yeah I don't think changing address changes expiration date of a license. Doesn't work that way in my state either.
Nah, it's not the clerk's fault. This is all electronic.

Jenn is just a lying sack of tit as always.

Reactions: 14
Nah, it's not the clerk's fault. This is all electronic.

Jenn is just a lying sack of tit as always.
if the clerk input her DOB wrong then yes it would make the expiration date wrong. You think she would have gotten that fixed though especially if it makes her older on her license than she really is.

So she is already 40? That is the only thing that makes sense to me. How did it expire when she is 39?

Once again:
16+8=24
24+8=32
32+8=40

Let's say she waited until 17:
17+8=25
25+8=33
33+8=41

Any other scenario would extend the license expiration not shorten it.

Maybe she spent a significant part of her 20s or 30s without a valid license?

1696517739644.png

Wait one more thought, perhaps booze hound Jenn did fake her birthday to make her appear 21 a year earlier than she actually was? And she couldn't go fix it? But all the "public records" sources on the internet say she is 39. Still no evidence she graduated high school so can't quite confirm her age that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It looks like the comments were turned off and lots of comments deleted on the Stan post due to a breach of group rules.
There was one Stan in particular who was really defending Jenn. Another Stan said Jenn deserved this break and of course, many people disagreed with that. One person stood his ground (good for him) about Jenn not needing her break, her whole life is a break, etc and this one Stan was name calling him (called him a Karen and a Boomer-in a negative way.)
All those back and forth comments are gone now. The mod likely deleted them.

The stans are something else. Not sure how we are the unwell when all we do is give our commentary and opinion on public figures who put their lives out there. The Stan’s are the ones who are bully’s.

Reactions: 17
It wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t had a valid license for years. Maybe she has just been using her passport as identification when she travels or orders booze. She likely doesn’t get carded at all since she looks to be in her 50s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In FL the vehicle registration goes off the 1st person listed on the car (if it has joint between married people or parent/child as an example) birthday. Assuming that Tim has the cars registered in his name 1st or the only person listed. If he does look at his tags, it is pretty obvious when his birthday is as the sticker will have a 3 on it. Unless he also forgets when his tags and license expire. He should never forget when to renew his stuff.

When I lived in FL they used to MAIL you when your tags were due two months before as even for military (at least in 1995-1997 when I lived there) you had to get emission before they'd let you renew your tags. I am assuming if the DMV has gotten your email they email you the reminders. Either way, I am sure the DMV (well in MD they remind you via mail or email) if something is due or you have to tell them why you are giving up your license, but converting it to a State ID.

We all know the answer to this, did Jenn totally ignore her mail or email to let her know her license expired? I wonder if she ever converted it over to a REAL ID license. I converted mine over in 2019 and I think at that point in MD REAL ID was in place for at least 6 months. So Jenn would be probably one of the last people to convert over. That would mean she would have to bring her passport and other form of proof of who she is like her expired license and some form of mail that is just in her name if if one of the cars is in her name.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.