The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think they have Covid but Jenn should have had those 3 videos edited and ready to go to be uploaded while on cruise at least. They could have released 1 video every 2 days which would have been 6 days of “coverage” but of course, they never plan

Reactions: 13
I hope the kids are okay but I hope that J4D's has more than a 'faint line' of COVID (I'm really not a mean person) - but this useless human needs a wakeup call. I feel for these boys and it breaks my heart how the sperm and egg donor don't give a rats ass about them. I would never bring my NICU baby on a cruise at such a young age. They are the most selfish people I have ever seen.

These boys deserve a world of LOVE and HUGS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What does she do anyway?
Certainly the bare minimum as it is, obviously.

But I also wouldn't want that woman to be able to lie around doing absolutely NOTHING all day while watching two nannies take care of her two kids - even if one goes out of the house for a handful of hours at the moment - and Tim (or an editor) edit the vlogs that Tim also records.

Would you?

Reactions: 13
When someone asks what Jenn does all day? All I can think about is Christine from sisterwives saying, "WHAT. DOES. THE. NANNNY. DO?"

Anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Their last YouTube video was 9 days ago? Is that a record for them?
I hope this is the end of their channel. Adam the Woo's walk and talks and overindulging in burgers and fries videos are more interesting than watching TTT's ideas of what a flex is. Get a job with insurance and maybe a matching 401K and take care of your kids yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They must be sick with Covid which would explain no live show when they returned. Hasn’t it been 4 full days since they stepped foot off the ship? And no Stan sightings of Tim being out and about.

Speaking of cruises, Covid and HM. I guess that’s another friendship gone. And where is manny Matt and his partner? I remember we had a tattler with the name of Joanie something. They made comments that led some of us to believe it could be one of them and then when asked, they disappeared. Have they been here lately? I wonder how long til Nick is no longer in the picture.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure they'll do a Live show today about 20 minutes before OG buddy needs to be picked up for school with a million excuses for the stans. They are the exact type of people to send a sick kid to school just to get him off their hands :(

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2487843

I wonder how "set for life" they'd continue to be if something like this actually happened. I can't even imagine their reaction. But it would make a great vid. 🍿
I like this theory maybe they did get demonetized over not using the sponsored tag for that deodorant ad in their last video.

But unfortunately checking source code of their main page it still says: "key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"

And I refreshed the page for that video and got the "Includes paid promotion" tag on that latest video.

Reactions: 9
Tim’s mother probably looked at Jenn the wrong way and now she is continuing her work stoppage for a few more days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn heard about the writers, actors and auto workers being on strike and decided to join them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have the new WDWNT podcast on for background noise because the topic is other Disney influencers/vloggers. So far they’ve referenced FRE videos and how they agree some vloggers ruin experiences for guests…I’m hoping we get more specific references and some tracker shade as it goes on.
Edit: they’ve name dropped morrow and woo, maybe the trackers don’t even register as Disney vloggers to anyone anymore lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope they do have covid, serves them right, and I hope it ruined their cruise, but not the boys. My grandson had covid when he was 4 wks old and was hospitalised. Scary time. What right thinking parent would take a child that had to be in NICU on a cruise knowing what germ factories they are? Beyond selfish, but then we are talking about the trackers. Can’t see them admitting to it if they did catch it though, especially after they read all the comments on here.

Reactions: 16
I like this theory maybe they did get demonetized over not using the sponsored tag for that deodorant ad in their last video.

But unfortunately checking source code of their main page it still says: "key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"

And I refreshed the page for that video and got the "Includes paid promotion" tag on that latest video.
Maybe they went back and turned the “paid promotion” button on. Does anyone who watched the original release remember seeing the “paid promotion” label on the video?? That would be the telling factor.
#homemovies

Reactions: 6
In the time that they've cruised and laid around being unproductive, I've been recruited for a new job opportunity, made it through all 3 interview rounds and will probably know if I've been rejected or finally got an offer before Ginn's "October normal" begins.
---
I have everything crossed for you 🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
Have the new WDWNT podcast on for background noise because the topic is other Disney influencers/vloggers. So far they’ve referenced FRE videos and how they agree some vloggers ruin experiences for guests…I’m hoping we get more specific references and some tracker shade as it goes on.
Edit: they’ve name dropped morrow and woo, maybe the trackers don’t even register as Disney vloggers to anyone anymore lol.
I was at the WDWNT 16th anniversary. I was talking to Jason Diffendal and mentioned FRE. He and Tom didn't know what FRE was, and so they went to YT and started watching while we were at the Wilderness Lodge cabins,,,,,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone in the Stan group, are they not freaking out about the lack of uploads? I know some get pretty butt hurt when they disappear for a few days with no explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.