The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He changed genres a few times. He has had an interesting life, he struggled a lot during the pandemic so it is good to see him out and about in public.
Two things about Timmy I really like
1. He set a goal at the beginning of the year to learn how to drive and he accomplished this months ago....can't say the same for Gin.
2. He uses some type of editing feature to blur out the faces of those around him when he is in the parks....can't say the same for most other vloggers.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to watch Timmy Takeout back when he was Timmy the Tomato. He used to do good reviews but would have a more vulgar theme of using words like “zaddy” and a lot of sexual innuendos. I loved it and thought it was hilarious. I saw as he got sponsors he toned it down, so I wondered if they asked him to clean up his channel to keep it. Either way, im glad he’s moving to Orlando because I’ve been loving his theme park reviews as an outsider who is still down to earth.

Reactions: 9
Well, October 1st came and went. October is going to be different you guyzzzzzz. Same ole Trackers. I'm going to bet my left leg that getting J$ out of the house this morning and on time for school is going to be an absolute disaster. And J$ is going to be a special kind of chaos when he gets home this afternoon.

Before they had left, Jenn had mentioned she had 5 videos that haven't gone up yet. We've seen two. So, even if this was a super special actual vacation to create core memories and not a working vacation...the video for the Rivian, HHN RIP Tour and whatever the 3rd is, one of those should have gone up on Saturday, Sunday at the very least. I'm guessing the Trackers are the very last people to get off the ship, crying, holding on to the doorway begging to stay. But even in the worst case scenario, they were home by noon.

They really do suck. And they really don't give a duck about keeping their views and growing the channel.

I'm not sure if you are from the US or not, but years and years ago, Pepperidge Farms had a commercial. They make bread and cookies...baked goods, sold in grocery stores. So the commercial was this old man, saying remember when baked goods were made with care and love (kind of thing), well Pepperidge Farms remembers. Meaning, they still bake their stuff the way they always have.

I believe it restarted as a meme with Family Guy? And it's just turned into a sarcastic way of say, we haven't forgotten how things used to be back in the day.
ah ok makes sense. I’m from the UK so had no idea. I just thought it might have been someone
Else they had been crappy too. Thank you.

Reactions: 7

Pepperidge Farm!

I used to work for an old lady who was obsessed with Pepperidge Farm products. You know how there is a Hershey Chocolate Hersheypark amusement park? I always thought a Pepperidge Farm amusement park would attract lots of elderly people.

Family Guy loves to bring up stuff from the past. My favorite has to be their Tootsie Roll commercial.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I just say since there's nothing to talk about, that island they put with the outdoor kitchen was so stupid. They had limited space and it is just so bulky and with all those stupid bar stools (also bulky) that they didn't need so many of. Instead of putting a larger seating area with a table to eat at which would have been better when you have kids, but no Dimmy wanted shiny light up speakers that nobody cares about and if he uses them the neighbors will probably complain.
It seems like it's a last ditch attempt that they think they are still partying and don't have kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No videos because as soon as they got home Jenn had to do “laundry” aka sitting in the bathroom floor with her iPad watching bravo all day

What are the chances Jenn secretly drank on this cruise? You guyzssss I don’t drink but I’m going to have a few drinks on this cruise because it’s a special occasion but I don’t drink and oh I don’t drink

Edit: I do think Tim is low key annoyed of Jenn’s slacking on getting videos out but we all know who’s gonna win that battle. I think he just has given up
I respectfully disagree that Tim is annoyed with Jenn’s slacking. I don’t think he gives a tit when she gets the videos out unless it’s an event that tells them when they need to have the video posted by.
He still sees Jenn as the hot chick and will let her do whatever she wants. If he cared, he would have put his foot down a long time ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think Tim is very aware of Jenn not posting videos. Like when he said to her during the Live “I think there is a person out there who could (edit)” As she was going off on her million excuses why they can’t hire an editor.

The funny thing is he would be ok with keeping the nanny as well if she just made up a new excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The family that pees in the splash pad together stays together! 🫠
View attachment 2479778

Is Dim finally ashamed of his blubber to wear a rash guard, and why couldn't he convince his tumor-wife to also wear a rash guard? Why is everyone wearing short shorts?? Though it almost looks like they gave Buddy's yellow short shorts to Da Baby.

Like seriously we get it Dim, your dick is so micro, it's pretty much inverted. Thanks for hiding your crotch with Da Baby though. Is this what you sent to Nick the Dick with the heart eyes emoji? Maybe get a rash guard for your legs too, no one needs to see that much of your leather skin.
View attachment 2479779
I have been MIA for awhile, it's the end of our fiscal year at work and I have been working late. Oliver looks so scared and sad in the first picture. Jackson looks as tho he's about to hurt ollie or pinch him.

Reactions: 11
Two things about Timmy I really like
1. He set a goal at the beginning of the year to learn how to drive and he accomplished this months ago....can't say the same for Gin.
2. He uses some type of editing feature to blur out the faces of those around him when he is in the parks....can't say the same for most other vloggers.
Yes, I really like those things too. He is also younger. He started his channel when he was 15 or 16 yrs old. He also has a stutter and social anxiety so he uses a lot of these videos to force himself to get out and interact with people.

Reactions: 8
I think Tim is very aware of Jenn not posting videos. Like when he said to her during the Live “I think there is a person out there who could (edit)” As she was going off on her million excuses why they can’t hire an editor.

The funny thing is he would be ok with keeping the nanny as well if she just made up a new excuse.
I still say she's probably weaponized those kids to be able to behave an do whatever she wants an not have tim complain about anything to her, there's no way she wanted them, it's been for him an I believe she uses that against him

Reactions: 12

Oh yeah, totally. He knows she is not motivated in the least bit to create a rather consistent upload schedule, even though he appears to give her a rather regular batch of content to work with, and he's made little side comments here or there over the years about vlogs waiting to be finished / uploaded.

He'd hire an editor in a heartbeat...but he also knows that she knows that he knows he can't. 🤣 Cuz, you know... what would be her identity in life if it weren't to complain about how busy she is, you guuuuuuyzzzzzz.

Coupled w/ the fact that he's terrified of her.

He cannot "lose" (in any way, shape, or form) his hot chick - who he still believes - deep down, somewhere... anywhere - is still the person that he married. The person who he repeatedly has said was out of his league. :sick: He needs to keep her happy and content, or else he knows he's screwed now.

That being said, it's been proven time and time again - as much as it pains me to say this - that SHE is the one out of HIS league now.

I happened to come across an old post yesterday on the FB stan page of tons of female stans of seemingly many different ages creaming themselves over how "hot" they think Tim is (again, :sick:, but still... ) and going back and forth gushing about him, his looks, etc. (this was a couple years ago??)

Some other stans were interjecting joke-y comments about Jenn reading this, Jenn's so lucky...and hardee-har-har and all that.

But, aside from that disgusting NSFW reddit page dedicated to Jenn, there's NO guys routinely making random comments on FB about how gorgeous, beautiful, alluring, lovely, etc. that Jenn is. It's mostly just other freakshow inbred-looking moms telling her how much they love her.

It's funny how it's turned around on her.

She used to think Tim was the one who was lucky to be with HER.

Turns out, she'd BE NOTHING and HAVE NOTHING if it weren't for Tim. Tim, who I can guarantee, she shits on and mouths off to all the time at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Weird even when she was younger, thinner etc I didn't think she was even close to "hot" Just an average woman who looks ok because she is young. Nothing special

Reactions: 24
I respectfully disagree that Tim is annoyed with Jenn’s slacking. I don’t think he gives a tit when she gets the videos out unless it’s an event that tells them when they need to have the video posted by.
He still sees Jenn as the hot chick and will let her do whatever she wants. If he cared, he would have put his foot down a long time ago.
I completely agree that Tim still views Jenn as this hot chick queen (I say it here all the time) but I do think deep down he is annoyed with the fact that she cannot do anything, even upload videos on time. I think if it were up to him they’d still be uploading videos daily for the algorithm. But at the end of the day, he has given up even attempting to put his foot down with her. I know many men out there just think “happy wife happy life” and that is the epitome of Tim. He’s afraid to wake the giant that is Jenn and will just go with whatever she says and wants

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes Tim at one level might pretend he is fine with the lazy wife he has enabled. But at another deeper level he might hate the entire situation. Part of the reason I watch their live streams from time to time is to see if he will snap and go off on her. Verbally of course not wishing any violence towards her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really expected a live show today. If she does not put a video out by the end of the day, there has to be something more than laziness going on. They've been home for 2, almost 3 days now.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I've no sympathy for Tim, if he really is that pissed off then he could do it all himself, nothing stopping him, I mean what's the worst that could happen if he took over, his useless wife doesn't talk to him? She throws a hissy fit an crys about it? Really at the end of the day what can she really do apart from act like a witch? She can't drive herself anywhere, she has no friends or family she can go an crash with, am betting money is tied up in a joint account which he could freeze, he needs to grow tf up an take control if it's bothering him that much, I still think he's as lazy as what she is cause anyone else who actually cared would have done something by now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've no sympathy for Tim, if he really is that pissed off then he could do it all himself, nothing stopping him, I mean what's the worst that could happen if he took over, his useless wife doesn't talk to him? She throws a hissy fit an crys about it? Really at the end of the day what can she really do apart from act like a witch? She can't drive herself anywhere, she has no friends or family she can go an crash with, am betting money is tied up in a joint account which he could freeze, he needs to grow tf up an take control if it's bothering him that much, I still think he's as lazy as what she is cause anyone else who actually cared would have done something by now
He could absolutely edit the vlogs himself. All the other vloggers that film solo also edit. It's just the vlogger couples that seem to have the wife edit like OA etc.

Reactions: 16
My husband and I both think that one day something bad will come out about the Trackers. Worse than the fat shaming tourists and her mother inlaw, worse than bigotry - something big that will kill the channel. Not their laziness or the decline of youtube. I don't know what, just something in my gut, I truly have this feeling.

Reactions: 26
My husband and I both think that one day something bad will come out about the Trackers. Worse than the fat shaming tourists and her mother inlaw, worse than bigotry - something big that will kill the channel. Not their laziness or the decline of youtube. I don't know what, just something in my gut, I truly have this feeling.
I hate to say it, but I think it will have something to do with child neglect

Reactions: 15
He could absolutely edit the vlogs himself. All the other vloggers that film solo also edit. It's just the vlogger couples that seem to have the wife edit like OA etc.
In Tim's defense, no other vlogger is filming and editing while being the sole caregiver of two small children while also handling a completely useless wife. I mean, I know the dude made this bed and now has to lie in it, but he no doubt has his hands full and is at maximum capacity right now. You can see it in his eyes. He hates what his life has become. Jenn does absolutely nothing. Including editing at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.