The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think keeping the editing job was about having a nanny.

But maybe she just wants the control in the relationship and controlling the editing is the way to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In Tim's defense, no other vlogger is filming and editing while being the sole caregiver of two small children while also handling a completely useless wife. I mean, I know the dude made this bed and now has to lie in it, but he no doubt has his hands full and is at maximum capacity right now. You can see it in his eyes. He hates what his life has become. Jenn does absolutely nothing. Including editing at this point.
You are forgetting that he has a nanny and his other child is in school now. His job could be like anyone elses which is 8 hours, 5 days a week which would include filming and editing. Sorry but you are almost excusing like the stans do.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
We are now on month #3 of Halloween in Orlando. They just finished the Cruise they've been on umpteen times before. They are living in the movie Groundhog Day. I remember when they used to visit lots of different places. Why not take the staff of nannies around the country, they have endless money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Tim wants to edit, Jenn has convinced him no one can edit like her, not even a professional editor. I also do not think Jenn would even allow Tim to edit. Shes probably terrified he’ll accidentally leave something in that she doesn’t want on there. It’s also her excuse (as I’ve said before) to have a nanny and lock herself in her office all day.

You are forgetting that he has a nanny and his other child is in school now. His job could be like anyone elses which is 8 hours, 5 days a week which would include filming and editing. Sorry but you are almost excusing like the stans do.
Read what I wrote again. No other vlogger who films and edits has children. Even with a nanny, Tim is the sole caregiver of those children because his wife is absolutely useless. You are out of your bleeping mind to compare me to a stan. Out of your bleeping mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really expected a live show today. If she does not put a video out by the end of the day, there has to be something more than laziness going on. They've been home for 2, almost 3 days now.
“You guyyyys Spectrum/at&t (that’s what yall have down there right?) wasn’t working. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha where is the nanny?”

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Tim wants to edit, Jenn has convinced him no one can edit like her, not even a professional editor. I also do not think Jenn would even allow Tim to edit. Shes probably terrified he’ll accidentally leave something in that she doesn’t want on there. It’s also her excuse (as I’ve said before) to have a nanny and lock herself in her office all day.
Which is dumb because she could still watch the "final" video before uploading and further edit it if she wanted to.

Reactions: 8
Ginn can barely make it through one round of minimal editing, no way she cares enough or is professional enough to review her own shoddy work (as evidenced by weird cuts, sound glitches and messed up overlays).

Reactions: 13
I've no sympathy for Tim, if he really is that pissed off then he could do it all himself, nothing stopping him, I mean what's the worst that could happen if he took over, his useless wife doesn't talk to him? She throws a hissy fit an crys about it? Really at the end of the day what can she really do apart from act like a witch? She can't drive herself anywhere, she has no friends or family she can go an crash with, am betting money is tied up in a joint account which he could freeze, he needs to grow tf up an take control if it's bothering him that much, I still think he's as lazy as what she is cause anyone else who actually cared would have done something by now
I 100% think he is just as lazy as she is. He does do more than she does but I still believe he is lazy when it comes to the channel. I also think they resent having to maintain their fake, “golly gee” family friendly personas when that’s not who they are at their core.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've no sympathy for Tim, if he really is that pissed off then he could do it all himself, nothing stopping him, I mean what's the worst that could happen if he took over, his useless wife doesn't talk to him? She throws a hissy fit an crys about it? Really at the end of the day what can she really do apart from act like a witch? She can't drive herself anywhere, she has no friends or family she can go an crash with, am betting money is tied up in a joint account which he could freeze, he needs to grow tf up an take control if it's bothering him that much, I still think he's as lazy as what she is cause anyone else who actually cared would have done something by now
Oh, I guarantee you that she could hop in that car and drive her ass out of that house if she really wanted to.

She proved it a few months ago, chatting away - and distracted by OG Buddy interrupting her - without a care in the world...while driving.

She could do a whole BUNCH of tit herself. She's just trained Tim enough that he's convinced himself that he has to do it for her.
Sure, he started it with all that initial "I'm the man" bullshit stuff but, really... she knows what she's doing. She's a master manipulator.

Reactions: 32
It’s INSANE that they have the two of them, a nanny, grandparents traveling with them, a kid in full-time school….and they can’t get the job done of one part-time worker. Not to mention, they can’t find the time to get basic tit done, drive or get health care for the kids. Complete insanity.

They are spending 100x more while “working” 100x less.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Read what I wrote again. No other vlogger who films and edits has children. Even with a nanny, Tim is the sole caregiver of those children because his wife is absolutely useless. You are out of your bleeping mind to compare me to a stan. Out of your bleeping mind.
Yes I read that but read what I wrote as I am saying his day job is like anyone else's. Why compare only to other vloggers? He may have a useless wife but what about people who are single parents and also don't even have an nanny? It sounds like you are making excuses for him...that's what the stans do, that's what I said....I didn't call you a stan but merely stating don't make excuses like they do. Now I understand you taking offense to that but to swear at me like that was unnecessary because if you read carefully I am not being an ass to you....just saying don't make excuses for him. If he planned properly, 3 hours of filming and 5 hours of editing, an 8 hour day, just like everyone else.
And chill that was totally uncalled for. I don't think I have seen anyone swear at anyone directly here so I think that was ridiculous. Nobody even swore at that fake neighbor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes I read that but read what I wrote as I am saying his day job is like anyone else's. Why compare only to other vloggers? He may have a useless wife but what about people who are single parents and also don't even have an nanny? It sounds like you are making excuses for him...that's what the stans do. Now I understand you taking offense to that but to swear at me like that was unnecessary because if you read carefully I am not being an ass to you....just saying don't make excuses for him. If he planned properly, 3 hours of filming and 5 hours of editing, an 8 hour day, just like everyone else.
And chill that was totally uncalled for.
Then what does Jenn do? Cuz she's not about to care for her kids.

Oh, I guarantee you that she could hop in that car and drive her ass out of that house if she really wanted to.

She proved it a few months ago, chatting away - and distracted by OG Buddy interrupting her - without a care in the world...while driving.

She could do a whole BUNCH of tit herself. She's just trained Tim enough that he's convinced himself that he has to do it for her.
Sure, he started it with all that initial "I'm the man" bullshit stuff but, really... she knows what she's doing. She's a master manipulator.
YEP. Also like for someone who hasn’t driven a car in a decade isn’t a Tesla like super intimidating to drive why not do baby steps and drive the Bolt? At least master school drop off and pick up as the first step for driving for a while and gradually add more things (Publix, target etc) just doing school would help out Tim
Immensely and also someone here pointed out there’s no highways or anything from their house to the school??

Reactions: 15
YEP. Also like for someone who hasn’t driven a car in a decade isn’t a Tesla like super intimidating to drive why not do baby steps and drive the Bolt? At least master school drop off and pick up as the first step for driving for a while and gradually add more things (Publix, target etc) just doing school would help out Tim
Immensely and also someone here pointed out there’s no highways or anything from their house to the school??
But the Volt or Bolt or whatever it is is soooooo basic, she can't be seen driving that like every other mom around Lake Nona!

I'm personally looking forward to Dim "I'm going to try to figure out how to charge this totally stable Tesla battery on my own!" Bojo bleeping up the Rivian from more DIY tit and not actually bothering to read the owner's manual.

Perhaps the priority should have been investing in a minivan Ginn can drive (oh nooooo what it doesn't have a massive distracting screen and you need a fob to open the door?!?!?!) instead of being vapid virtue-signaling EV turds (who drive their EVs over to the cruise terminal to get on yet another massive environmental catastrophe to the oceans).

Reactions: 17
Driving a Tesla is darn near like driving a golf cart

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And you can even drive them over a cliff and survive! But not into a tree or just while doing nothing but driving. Hey, that's what makes them oh-so-exciting! You never know when you might end up becoming BBQ or surviving a murder attempt by your husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I continue to be amazed how they have this grift, I mean gift horse, and they just continue to neglect it when it is their only source of income and only way they can keep their current lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
1696299213533.png

I wonder how "set for life" they'd continue to be if something like this actually happened. I can't even imagine their reaction. But it would make a great vid. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unless we get an 11pm upload tonight, I am starting to lean towards the idea that Rosé did quit after the cruise. 🥴 They said she was O's nanny, right? But why do I get the feeling she ended up with both boys because J couldn't cut it at the childcare place?

They have some lame ass home vlog with the Rivian, and Jenn can't even get that edited in weeks and post it the day they got back from their cruise? 🤣🤣

Tim knows damn well they should have an editor but he can't put his (tatted stubby-toed) foot down to Jenn.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.