The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Stan just posted that they were on the cruise with them:
F0E221C8-EC89-44BA-88EC-752A8918BCD7.jpeg

---
For anyone in the Stan group, are they not freaking out about the lack of uploads? I know some get pretty butt hurt when they disappear for a few days with no explanation.
There was a post on the Stan page late last week where someone was asking why they haven’t posted and most of the Stan’s went off on this person saying the usual “they don’t have to upload every day” “they deserve a vacation” “unsubscribe if you don’t like how often they post” “they don’t owe you anything.” Although, I did see a few Stan’s that were not defending the Trackers either.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
A Stan just posted that they were on the cruise with them:
View attachment 2488971
---

There was a post on the Stan page late last week where someone was asking why they haven’t posted and most of the Stan’s went off on this person saying the usual “they don’t have to upload every day” “they deserve a vacation” “unsubscribe if you don’t like how often they post” “they don’t ow you anything.” Although, I did see a few Stan’s that were not defending the Trackers either.
How do you like that. Another picture WITHOUT Jackson and Oliver.

• Sad
  • Haha
You guys mention, Adam the Woo's “walk and talks” & Carpetbagger sits in his car to give a life update. Has Dim ever done anything like this? I think the infamous walk on the wood bridge he & Din did talking about how they can’t have kids is all I really remember. Those types of videos are very easy to make. Just talk to the camera for 30 minutes about the future. No editing is required. Maybe since the trackers do live streams, that is their version of doing the same thing?

Also, you talking about electric cars, do they have one or two car chargers? The Volt/Bolt & Rivian should use the standard electric charger. The Tesla has I different type of connector, but you can get an adaptor. So, do they just have an adaptor or two chargers? I remember in the past month, him sitting in the Tesla showing the charger but didn’t know if they ever talked about having a second one.

Reactions: 6
You guys mention, Adam the Woo's “walk and talks” & Carpetbagger sits in his car to give a life update. Has Dim ever done anything like this? I think the infamous walk on the wood bridge he & Din did talking about how they can’t have kids is all I really remember. Those types of videos are very easy to make. Just talk to the camera for 30 minutes about the future. No editing is required. Maybe since the trackers do live streams, that is their version of doing the same thing?

Also, you talking about electric cars, do they have one or two car chargers? The Volt/Bolt & Rivian should use the standard electric charger. The Tesla has I different type of connector, but you can get an adaptor. So, do they just have an adaptor or two chargers? I remember in the past month, him sitting in the Tesla showing the charger but didn’t know if they ever talked about having a second one.
Never thought about that. I've only wondered why one person needs three vehicles?

Reactions: 12
She may hurt herself trying to smooth out those chins forcing her head so far forward....again, those bangs suck and look like they were cut with hedge clippers. Why does her hair look like bad wig?
Screenshot 2023-10-03 131832.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's the dress that shows off her back rolls and nude spanx, right? I was hoping she'd burned it by now.
Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 8.32.47 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The kids were probs with the nanny rose the whole time I reckon
I was thinking the nanny jumped ship because Dim is carting around the Halloween costume and Jenn is wearing the diaper bag and they normally use their nanny as a pack mule.

Reactions: 12
Anyone want to have a guess at what old tit she has in that DCL bag?
I'm going to guess the rest of their Halloween costumes that someone else put together for them, threw in that bag and handed off to them on the way to the port. They didn't make it inside the luggage that was dropped off curbside so they are stuck carrying that tit around. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once again, there is no way she’s nursing in that dress! The straps don’t unhook and there’s no way she lifting a long dress over her waist. And the dress is too tight on the top for her to whip a boob out.

I was thinking the nanny jumped ship because Dim is carting around the Halloween costume and Jenn is wearing the diaper bag and they normally use their nanny as a pack mule.
I would have thought they would have trashed the costume after using it. But I guess he can wear it over the next month. Got to get a lot of use out of Dim's hard work.

Reactions: 6
When someone asks what Jenn does all day? All I can think about is Christine from sisterwives saying, "WHAT. DOES. THE. NANNNY. DO?"

Anyone else?
Jenn could NEVER compare to Queen Christine. Could you imagine J basically raising 13 kids? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.