The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest question is, did they get sick BEFORE the cruise or ON the cruise, they still should never have taken a 6 month on a cruise in the first place especially because he was sick as a baby an its not as if they can't just wait either, they are constantly going on them an have been on so many already, they literally were not missing out, but it is different if it was on the cruise itself, not much you can do expect ride it out, however if it was before then that's a whole different ball game, haven't they spoken before about changing cruise dates? If you were sick before you were due how easy it is for you to phone up an explain an get a further date? Surely this is something that Disney could do, again it's not as if they couldn't do this, they aren't working around jobs where this was the only time off they could get, they aren't flying out which meant you'd be losing money on flight tickets etc

If they were sick before they were due then surely they could have changed the dates an went on another later on, if they make up some bs excuses about there being no cruise vlogs or that they only filmed "clips" of the cruise then we will know they were ALL sick as fk on that cruise an the footage will clearly show that an she can't find a way to edit round about it

Reactions: 16
While I certainly hope everyone in the extended family is OK my point from my last post still stands: most people have family emergencies and still continue to work somewhat. Whatever happened will of course be “woe is us.”

Reactions: 15
In reading the insanity on the stan group last night, I think more and more people are seeing the light. I know a lot of the posts are our posts but it really seems like the tide is shifting over there. There are always going to be the insane defenders, but things just seem different. Like more people are seeing the light.
Yup. Seems like more and more people are coming around. Even that dude Jordan (who seems to teeter between ass-kissing and criticism) seemed to talk about how messed up and useless Jenn is across a few different posts. And then the COVID vaccine debate was in the middle of it all.

I loved how the one said Tim is incapable of making food for himself. 🤣 And another said that all mothers wish for nannies when their kids are ill (really?!?) But there were some who stuck out... Donna something? ... who were just going apeshit on anyone who wasn't kissing their ass. She was swearing a lot too (which is a big no-no on the Tracker page) She looked young.

I liked when the one person said back to her that they were watching the Trackers when most of their current stans were in diapers or daycare. 🤣 That totally made me giggle last night, I should have screenshot that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The biggest question is, did they get sick BEFORE the cruise or ON the cruise, they still should never have taken a 6 month on a cruise in the first place especially because he was sick as a baby an its not as if they can't just wait either, they are constantly going on them an have been on so many already, they literally were not missing out, but it is different if it was on the cruise itself, not much you can do expect ride it out, however if it was before then that's a whole different ball game, haven't they spoken before about changing cruise dates? If you were sick before you were due how easy it is for you to phone up an explain an get a further date? Surely this is something that Disney could do, again it's not as if they couldn't do this, they aren't working around jobs where this was the only time off they could get, they aren't flying out which meant you'd be losing money on flight tickets etc

If they were sick before they were due then surely they could have changed the dates an went on another later on, if they make up some bs excuses about there being no cruise vlogs or that they only filmed "clips" of the cruise then we will know they were ALL sick as fk on that cruise an the footage will clearly show that an she can't find a way to edit round about it
The thing is...(I know, I'm still obsessed) if they would have answered the mandatory health questionnaire that everyone has to answer before boarding HONESTLY, they would have been denied boarding. That's the whole purpose of that. J$ was vomiting THE DAY BEFORE they got on the ship. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but Disney would have most likely rebooked them on another cruise, easily, with no issue or problems simply because J$ had been vomiting. So, as much as I do not want to hear that the children got sick or they are struggling...when you lie on the health form, you deserve everything that is coming to you.

If there are no cruise vlogs...something went really wrong while they were on the cruise. Poor Jenn probably didn't get all the sleep she was convinced she was going to get. Karma's a witch, Jenn.

Reactions: 25
How much longer before YouTube removes monetization from videos after (INSERT) amount of years?

Then they’re really fucked. They’d have to go through and re-upload all of the back catalogue one by one. They’d never make it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I loved how the one said Tim is incapable of making food for himself. 🤣
That one ended up leaving the group. :ROFLMAO: She did not make her own food while she had covid. Good for you sweetie. Tim went to a charity event with sick kids. You're different people.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
While I certainly hope everyone in the extended family is OK my point from my last post still stands: most people have family emergencies and still continue to work somewhat. Whatever happened will of course be “woe is us.”
True. For all the tit we talk, none of us, of course, want anything really bad to happen to them OR tragic to have happened to their family. Unfortunately, life is life though. Things are going to be thrown at you that aren't always pretty. I really hope that if anything truly bad happened, they don't monetize it in any way.

Reactions: 23
The thing is...(I know, I'm still obsessed) if they would have answered the mandatory health questionnaire that everyone has to answer before boarding HONESTLY, they would have been denied boarding. That's the whole purpose of that. J$ was vomiting THE DAY BEFORE they got on the ship. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but Disney would have most likely rebooked them on another cruise, easily, with no issue or problems simply because J$ had been vomiting. So, as much as I do not want to hear that the children got sick or they are struggling...when you lie on the health form, you deserve everything that is coming to you.

If there are no cruise vlogs...something went really wrong while they were on the cruise. Poor Jenn probably didn't get all the sleep she was convinced she was going to get. Karma's a witch, Jenn.
Thanks, wasn't sure if it was a here's your money back or here's new dates that Disney would do, again like I said there was no reason for them not to have rebooked for a later time, they were not missing out on anything by doing that, they have whatever time they want to pick an choose to go on vacations unlike others who either have set dates they have to take or can only get a certain time off which matches others time off, they are honestly such selfish assholes to have 1 lied an 2 dragged that baby on a ship

Reactions: 9
Today is a U.S. holiday and most schools are not in session so we may not get a video since Jackson is home all day.

The Trackers lying on the health questionnaire for the cruise is horrible but the die hard Stan’s will excuse it none the less.

Reactions: 12
Barbie posted this a few hours ago, Colorado time
Could also be in response to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict??? I'm seeing many posts or stories about that on IG from people.
She's made some rather vague comments before on current event tragedies.

Reactions: 14
Today is a U.S. holiday and most schools are not in session so we may not get a video since Jackson is home all day.

The Trackers lying on the health questionnaire for the cruise is horrible but the die hard Stan’s will excuse it none the less.
Our local schools all have school. He has school, it's not listed on the calendar as a holiday.

They deserve to be on the cruise!!!!!!! They work soooooooo hard!!!!!! Jenn has two children, she needs sleep!!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What holiday is it today? Orange and Seminole have school today. I'm watching kids walk to the bus.

Next week, they're off on Monday though for a teacher workday.

Reactions: 7
I’m in NY. My 3 kids are home. No school. Banks closed and no mail. I guess it depends on the district. Some don’t recognize Columbus Day as a holiday anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m in NY. My 3 kids are home. No school. Banks closed and no mail. I guess it depends on the district. Some don’t recognize Columbus Day as a holiday anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Interesting! Yep - must be the state or district.

I just looked up my cousin's school calendar in Ohio and she works today (she's a teacher), so they're not closed either.

Either way, schools are open here around the Trackers. :)

Reactions: 8
These are people who filmed and posted while their newborn was in the NICU. It’s really hard for me think of a reason for such inactivity. Jenn’s gonna have to
Cough up some interesting excuses, cause we will never get the truth.

Reactions: 16
Interesting! Yep - must be the state or district.

I just looked up my cousin's school calendar in Ohio and she works today (she's a teacher), so they're not closed either.

Either way, schools are open here around the Trackers. :)
Very Interesting how it varies depending where you are from. My daughter attends high school in New Mexico and has the day off. Growing up, it was always a recognized school holiday.

Back to the Trackers though, it was completely unnecessary for them to even go on this cruise in the first place. It’s not liked they booked it years in advance. They only booked it due to Jenn’s FOMO and their obsession. With having Oliver winning the diaper dash.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.