The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the Trackers said the name of the school and or shown him in the uniform? If they haven't then I don't really see how the school would kick out their son. I do think they do need to be talked to about safety and privacy. Parents shouldn't be making a profit off their kids on YouTube.

And if he does get kicked out pretty sure there are many other schools in such a rich area. I doubt anybody here left that review since if people here easily found the school then sadly people with bad intent could find it too.

Reactions: 9
Genuine question here. For those that want the videos sent to Jackson’s school, what is the result you are hoping for? For Jackson to be kicked out of the school? Because that poor boy desperately needs to be in school and If he gets kicked out, Jenn is just going to say that a few unwell found out what school he is going to and contacted the school and now he isn’t allowed back. She will garner sympathy from the Stan’s and it makes us look bad. (This is my personal opinion, no shade or disrespect intended to anyone who feels otherwise.)
I guess I looked at it more from the stance of hoping the school would have a discussion with them, and a warning, when it comes to mentioning other students as well as protocols for when kids are sick. We already know they have no problem exploiting their own kids but they are crossing a new line when they start mentioning the names of other kids. I know at my kids elementary school, the class rosters are available online. Something I do not agree with. So when the trackers are saying these kids names, if that roster is in any way available, now the loony bin has access to them too. I won’t be the one sending anything, I’m just concerned about others privacy. And it would be nice to see someone put the trackers in their place. I’m friends with teachers and know they have limited time off during the school year, it’s not ok they send J in sick and risk her health and the other kids.

Reactions: 15
I hope J$ is even being taken to school at this point - I wouldn't be shocked if they just never bothered or it's why they have the nanny, to do all the normal things us parents do for our kids LIKE TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL AND THEIR EXTRA-CIRRICULARS. They boggle the mind. I could see it interferes with their schedules so they just don't bother.
If the nanny isn’t around & Tim I’d isolating- there is NO ONE to take J$ to school. That useless twit of a wife of his can’t drive them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have the Trackers said the name of the school and or shown him in the uniform? If they haven't then I don't really see how the school would kick out their son. I do think they do need to be talked to about safety and privacy. Parents shouldn't be making a profit off their kids on YouTube.

And if he does get kicked out pretty sure there are many other schools in such a rich area. I doubt anybody here left that review since if people here easily found the school then sadly people with bad intent could find it too.
No. They haven't said the name of the school at all. I honestly do not recall them ever using the word Montessori. She used words like no rules, they don't have to wear shoes, they are in age level rooms, not grades...she described the Montessori methods without using the word. She talked about J$ having to wear a uniform, but didn't mention what the uniform was...a polo? a buttondown? a tshirt? She didn't specifically say. Just that he had to wear a uniform and mentioned again when they went to school to buy the uniform. For me, the big tip off was describing the exact application/visit/orientation process which matches up completely with what is outlined on the school website. That and where they were driving, there is a very obvious look to the street the school is on and they were filming while driving near the school.

I do not believe parental behavior outside of school would get the child kicked out of school. Unless it was something illegal. But let's use Marcus' supposed electrocution as an example--J$ told the story while Tim listened (and judged) on the vlog that is available for thier 900k subscribers to watch. If Marcus' family saw the vlog and went to the school, the school can call Tim and Jenn in and say, hey, this is inappropriate. I don't think that would get J$ kicked out of school BUT if J$ does something, anything against the rules, and the admin of the school already has a little X next to the Bojo name, that could send J$ out the door. Do you know what I mean? It's hard to get kicked out of a private school because you're giving the school money. So it has to be a big deal, or if other parents are complaining--the school can make Tim and Jenn's life hell and essentially force them out.

And bonus points if Marcus who got electrocuted (not really) belongs to the mom who (allegedly) messed up the teacher conference times are the same.

Reactions: 11
My theory for why they’re taking so long to upload is that all the footage clearly shows that Jenn and J$ rolled up to that ship sick and now Jenn has to edit around all the snot in order to not implicate themselves as superspreaders

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I am feeling either a (snot-filled) live tonight or the Rivian vlog. I guessed correctly right before the last live and I am getting the same vibes tonight. But honestly no upload at all seems like the easiest guess.

Reactions: 10
Something sure is amiss in Trackerland , can’t wait for the excuses to roll out 🤣

Reactions: 16
All hell is breaking loose in the Tracker fans Facebook group. Stans are attacking other Stans. It’s chaos.
B7F5ADB7-F0AC-4212-B585-3499A75E96C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He doesn't give two fucks about his parents he has made that very obvious. It disgust me how he pretty much made fun of his Dad's blindness on that cruise last year and then they showed off their cuntciere room when their parents were probably in a way cheaper room. Then this summer they gave themselves the main bedroom at AMI with the nice balcony. Ugh, so self absorbed.
I hope J$ is even being taken to school at this point - I wouldn't be shocked if they just never bothered or it's why they have the nanny, to do all the normal things us parents do for our kids LIKE TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL AND THEIR EXTRA-CIRRICULARS. They boggle the mind. I could see it interferes with their schedules so they just don't bother.
If a school child (Jackson) has Covid in the home is that child permitted to go to school? I wouldn’t think so. (Or they not revealing that fact)

If a school child (Jackson) has Covid in the home is that child permitted to go to school? I wouldn’t think so. (Or they not revealing that fact)
Yes, as long as the child is not testing positive or showing symptoms, they are allowed in school. It’s Florida.

It'd be like any other sickness, if your kid is showing symptoms, you keep them home, and when it's been 24 hours of no symptoms, send 'em in. That's kind of the rule I'd go by, and is in our school.

If, example, I had it, or my husband had it, we'd send our kid to school since he's not sick. When we had it together in 2021 he did not go to school but policy is now as long as your kid isn't sick, they should be in school, which is right imo. He never got it, and we never isolated from one another or whatever, just stayed home a few days. 🤷‍♀️

All hell is breaking loose in the Tracker fans Facebook group. Stans are attacking other Stans. It’s chaos.
View attachment 2499307
It’s insanity over there. Are the mods just sitting back watching the shitshow or are they on a break like Jenn?

It looks like someone either left the group or got kicked out after mentioning Tattle. 🤔

Actually it looks like several people are bailing on the group after being challenged. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s insanity over there. Are the mods just sitting back watching the shitshow or are they on a break like Jenn?

It looks like someone either left the group or got kicked out after mentioning Tattle. 🤔

Actually it looks like several people are bailing on the group after being challenged. 🤣
The admins on that page are just as useless as Jenn, for real.
One Stan went completely unhinged and messaged someone because they corrected their grammar. The Stan’s are completely unhinged tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Tim was taking J to school, he would be out and about filming.

Reactions: 13
I have been saying for a long time that those quick kisses are one of the weirdest thing she does.
Someone here said it looks like a self-soothing thing for Jenn and I have never been able to think of it any differently now when I see her do that tit. lol. so cringey

Reactions: 14
Someone here said it looks like a self-soothing thing for Jenn and I have never been able to think of it any differently now when I see her do that tit. lol. so cringey
Ya I think I said that lol. It's a space filler, or look at my child we have so much love and fun. Completely awkward and cringe.

For those of us not in the Facebook group...some screenshots please of all hell breaking loose. Thank you

Reactions: 15
"Jenn is single parenting it while Tim is sick"

Delusional stans trying to ignore comments that point out reality:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.