The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess for Diaper Dash content

Wake up "we are really excited for DD"
Breakfast "we are getting a full stomach for DD"
Onboard event "we are doing this for Jackson then going to DD"
Back in room "getting buddy #2 ready for DD"
Tim on balcony "so, we just missed the DD..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

This is so accurate tho lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Then Tim will say something like “oh yeah, we thought it was at 12 but it was actually at 11:30”, and Jen will tilt her head and say “reallyyyyyyy?!”. And “telling time is hard when you’re on vacation guyzzzz. Even when you have a full time nanny, 2 parents, and grandparents!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope they’re all ok health wise.

Assuming they are ok healthwise, I am enjoying these delays. I can imagine Tim’s house of cards just falling apart as he deals with his useless wife who only adds to his workload.

We all predicted the second kid would be the death of the channel and it’s turning out to be true.

Reactions: 30

And we are sad, they told us the wrong time.

Reactions: 6
With their absence, I’m waiting for a headline such as this but with that drippy bleep Nick 😱
Eww. I am not that familiar with adoption law only have talked to a few clients with that issue and they were stepparent/grandparent adoptions BUT you'd think those sort of agencies would be required to do some sort of background check and homestudy. I know things slip through the cracks but Jesus.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Me every day this week: maybe when I get home from work there will be a new video uploaded!…
Me today: maybe when I get home from running errands there will be a video uploaded!….
Can they please just upload already? I’m ready to be seated at the tit show. My tickets are booked and my popcorn is popped.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gotta admit. This time around, it's a bit more odd than usual.

Especially considering she posted Wed (I think it was Wed?) and then - again - went completely radio silent for going on 5 days now?

Reactions: 23

Especially considering she posted Wed (I think it was Wed?) and then - again - went completely radio silent for going on 5 days now?
All I'm going to say is, because I think this is more than Tim having the sniffles, I hope this $30,000+ vacation was worth it. No matter how set for life they are, producing 1 video over the last two weeks has to hurt their bottom line. It's going to take them producing 2 months of daily videos with huge views to recover from this.

Reactions: 19

Maybe the going back to normal upload schedule Jenn mentioned is posting once a week instead of every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So TPD hasn't made an actual post on IG in 8 days. 🤔 His story is active but I am not going to view it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So TPD hasn't made an actual post on IG in 8 days. 🤔 His story is active but I am not going to view it.
He's fine. I actually saw him, in person, with his kid at a football game on Saturday. Apparently it was Yaya's birthday and the kid made a sign. They were even on the Jumbotron. Because I can go hundreds of miles from Orlando and still see vloggers that I don't want to see. :rolleyes:

Back to Tim and Jenn...the longer they wait to post another video, the harder it is going to be to get back to any sort of consistency. Bravo, Trackers. 👏

Reactions: 18
He's fine. I actually saw him, in person, with his kid at a football game on Saturday. Apparently it was Yaya's birthday and the kid made a sign. They were even on the Jumbotron. Because I can go hundreds of miles from Orlando and still see vloggers that I don't want to see. :rolleyes:

Back to Tim and Jenn...the longer they wait to post another video, the harder it is going to be to get back to any sort of consistency. Bravo, Trackers. 👏
Oh, well there goes an 'out there' theory that he and Tim ran off together into the theme park sunset. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The longer they go, doesn't that impact metrics that the algorithms use to determine suggestions?

Reactions: 14
Jenn liked a post on X (I will never get used to saying X) that was posted 5 hours ago. So, must not be anything too serious. 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh, well there goes an 'out there' theory that he and Tim ran off together into the theme park sunset. 😂
No and it was a late game, so they probably spent the night there and it ended in a disastrous way so there was probably supposed to be a post and he (like the rest of us) spent Sunday in tears and embarrassed. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn liked a post on X (I will never get used to saying X) that was posted 5 hours ago. So, must not be anything too serious. 😏
Good detective work (as usual!)

What was the post about? (just in general, if you can't give specifics due to Jenn's love of blocking people)

ETA: Nevermind! I see the post now! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.