The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The admins on that page are just as useless as Jenn, for real.
One Stan went completely unhinged and messaged someone because they corrected their grammar. The Stan’s are completely unhinged tonight.
And yet, they're the ones that call us unwell. :rolleyes: That thread is insane with PM's, name calling, etc.

Reactions: 13
Ya I think I said that lol. It's a space filler, or look at my child we have so much love and fun. Completely awkward and cringe.

For those of us not in the Facebook group...some screenshots please of all hell breaking loose. Thank you
OMG. I just went to it. There's waaaay too much to screenshot. There's so much fighting, it's hilarious.

Though there's a few people on there holding their own against the deranged lunatic stans.

I'm thinking some of the mods are more on our side these days cuz some of that tit would have been long gone and deleted in times' past. And it looks like some of these arguments have been going on for hours now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, I miss so much drama when dealing with a sick dog who was pretty much sick most of last night. Unlike Jenn and Dim I didn't with hold water from her and took her to get medical care. Yes, I know a pet. But still...they are so bleeping irresponsible. And their fans are bleeping psycho.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When they finally do comeback , the explanation of the long absence will be fun 🤣

Reactions: 10
Ahh I’m enjoying their absence, I think it says a great deal about what is going on behind the closed doors of ft pampers, hopefully the tit is raining down on them and this is the implosion of their channel. Every day that goes by that they don’t post makes me smile 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG. I just went to it. There's waaaay too much to screenshot. There's so much fighting, it's hilarious.

Though there's a few people on there holding their own against the deranged lunatic stans.

I'm thinking some of the mods are more on our side these days cuz some of that tit would have been long gone and deleted in times' past. And it looks like some of these arguments have been going on for hours now. 🤣
Please just few examples

Reactions: 6
Admins finally got up off their ass and released a statement since that post was nuts:
53205EC3-8527-4FAE-8DA0-2844AE5FFEC2.jpeg

---
Please just few examples
The admins have since deleted the thread. I did grab this one earlier. The first comment on top is in response to someone saying Tim could prepare his own meals even though he had covid:
F2DB21E2-E3E4-46BA-A2F0-5D7376CF1BD0.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Also, I looked at the troll account for that person who reviewed the suspected school. It seems weird since the person had several "normal" reviews to have a troll review but their location is in the northern part of the state in Jacksonville so I have no idea why they'd tour a random school in Orlando.

Ugh, have to stay up for a bit to give my baby her next dosage. I may have pulled a Jenn and requested leave tomorrow but I'm not feeling great either-having stomach issues of my own-and am currently counting in on four hours of sleep. The puppy though is feeling a bit better she is at least eating now and is resting which was a far cry from last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, I looked at the troll account for that person who reviewed the suspected school. It seems weird since the person had several "normal" reviews to have a troll review but their location is in the northern part of the state in Jacksonville so I have no idea why they'd tour a random school in Orlando.

Ugh, have to stay up for a bit to give my baby her next dosage. I may have pulled a Jenn and requested leave tomorrow but I'm not feeling great either-having stomach issues of my own-and am currently counting in on four hours of sleep. The puppy though is feeling a bit better she is at least eating now and is resting which was a far cry from last night.
Wishing you and your puppy all the best! Hang in there and hope you both get some needed rest.

A look at socialblade shows that their views collapse quickly now without having frequent posts. They best have a big nest egg because the residual views aren't going to sustain their current lifestyle when they stop posting.

• Heart
Except (and I know these are all lies) Jenn specifically says in the last video, they are midway through the isolation period and they're all fine and Tim specifically states, he's totally fine, he's just a little stuffy in one nostril. So why aren't they working? At all? A live show? A brief message video? Even putting a photo on Instagram or Twitter/X...hey we haven't forgotten about you guys and even though our video says we'll have a vid up tomorrow...it's been 4 days and we suck. Complete radio silence again.

I also love that there are a few jealous hater comments thrown in there for good measure. Yes, that's exactly what this is, jealousy. We're jealous they're lazy assholes who don't give a tit about their kids. That's it, jealousy.
It’s annoying to see they’re now over 100k views on this awful video. So they get rewarded for being lazy & doing nothing?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s annoying to see they’re now over 100k views on this awful video. So they get rewarded for being lazy & doing nothing?
I swear sometimes they like to fan the drama. I sometimes think they ham up things for their audience to hate them. Surely, they wouldn't be as stupid to do half of the stuff they claim.

Reactions: 14
I think that the comments on the stan group brought more people to view that video. There's been a lot of reference to it, specifically the covid and I'm guessing people are curious.

They are really screwing themselves though. October is already trashed for them, even if they post a new video every single day for the rest of the month. And people are starting to move on. It's not like they are the only vloggers out there, it's just like cable tv...if your favorite show isn't on, you'll just find something else to watch.

In reading the insanity on the stan group last night, I think more and more people are seeing the light. I know a lot of the posts are our posts but it really seems like the tide is shifting over there. There are always going to be the insane defenders, but things just seem different. Like more people are seeing the light.

Reactions: 17
Jenn doesn’t even know J’s bedtime routine she’s definitely not single parenting. Tim is still helping they just probably don’t have their nanny this week and she probably actually has to feed Oliver herself

Maybe they decided to pivot and put the cruise videos out first since they’re been away for so long uploading an old home vlog about cruise prep and Rivian is super old and no one cares anymore

Reactions: 11
No one at this point is going to care what they put out, other vloggers will be keeping up to date with Halloween at Disney an universal an most will want to watch them, no one's gonna be interested in home slogs talking about how hard it's been after their 30th cuntcierge cruise, which at this point most will have forgotten about

Reactions: 14
Even the cruise is over a week ago at this point.
In total, there have been 13 videos, plus 1 live show since SEPTEMBER 1st.

In the last 3 weeks, there have been 4 videos, plus the 1 live show.

In the last 2 weeks, there has just been the one "We're back" video.

They aren't even doing the bare minimum at this point. In theory, even if they were all sick and completely not functioning there should be something today. If J$ goes to school and the nanny returns, it will be a live show. Jenn must be craving attention at this point. And if super stickers are turned on, their wallet is hurting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Since the slackers read here, here I go.

It would be one thing if they both had full time jobs, two kids with no nanny, and then were putting out vids randomly. Oh and actually spent time with their kids. But they have none of that, this is their job. There is literally no excuse for them not to putting out vids at a timely pace. For two people who say they adore their stans as much, sure as heck don't seem like it. We wouldn't give them as much tit if they would just admit all their lies instead they lie so much they can't tell which was a lie and what was the truth.

I don’t wish harm on anyone and I truly hope everything is okay but the reality is they probably all got sick for going on a cruise they shouldn’t have brought Oliver on

I don’t wish harm on anyone and I truly hope everything is okay but the reality is they probably all got sick for going on a cruise they shouldn’t have brought Oliver on
I agree, they all got sick. And it was much worse than Tim saying he's totally fine except being stuffy in one nostril. They vlogged the other two times Tim got covid. This is different.

They will never admit what really happened because they will be slaughtered with comments saying what the hell were you thinking taking a 6 month old NICU baby on a germ infested cruise ship. Hope it was worth it Trackers.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.