The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good detective work (as usual!)

What was the post about? (just in general, if you can't give specifics due to Jenn's love of blocking people)

ETA: Nevermind! I see the post now! :LOL:
😀 Sorry, I dropped the comment on here, then had to actually go out in my car and drive one of my kids to a practice and then pick up another kid, on my own, without a nanny or my husband taking me...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So Home Vlog at Wally World come January about buying Jackson Storm cars. Oh, and she's was yapping to that person who took a picture of her and Dim when they were about to get on the boat as well. Must not be that bad.

Reactions: 11
Soooo can't update the stans on what's going on, but can like an comment about a car that the kid seriously does not need

Way to go at showing the stans you give a fk 👍

Reactions: 21
Today is a U.S. holiday and most schools are not in session so we may not get a video since Jackson is home all day.

The Trackers lying on the health questionnaire for the cruise is horrible but the die hard Stan’s will excuse it none the less.
Schools in their county were open today.

Reactions: 6
LOL still no new "vid" huh? If the witch can "like" some stupid hot wheels tweet, the witch can type a few words to say "SORRY I FAIL AT LIFE LOL". What a bleep. I don't know how the stans keep excusing the lack of accountability. No one with an actual job (if the stans are going to keep trying to call what these fuckers do a "job") would have a job or a business if they acted like this (well, unless they're doing shady tit like that other orange Cheeto with his many indictments).

Meanwhile, I've been more productive on my vacation than the Bojos are in an entire month or three. I woke up early again, drove from one state to another (okay, admittedly doing that in NE is like driving from SF to Oakland during rush hour at home 😆), hiked my ass off (good lord, why are there so many obnoxious children running around on hiking paths with sharp drops and their parents don't do a damn thing to discipline them and say STOP TAKING UP THE WHOLE PATH AND STOPPING IN FRONT OF OTHER HIKERS YOU BRATS, and felt like running other tourists off the road who have NO concept of looking both ways when rushing to take 6 millions selfies of themselves on the side of the highway (is it a coincidence the majority of them have MA license plates? 😜) and tailgate my ass on windy roads more than CA drivers which is saying a lot. Tomorrow I'm getting my ass up early again to be hitting up the scenic vistas at sunrise so I can avoid all the Massholes.

Whenever I travel, I'm reminded even more of how the Bojos have NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER being a "travel" channel. They never have a plan, let alone a plan B. The kind of traveling I do, you need like at least Plans A through E and alternative itineraries. There was a lot of traffic today (hopefully only because it was Indigenous People's Day and all the clueless tourists with obnoxious children will go back to work/school tomorrow) but I'd packed some snacks, had my tunes and I was still surrounded by gorgeous foliage, so it wasn't that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s so obvious that she’s totally over vlogging. Just give it up, Jenn.

Reactions: 22
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
So very sorry for your loss. Life just sucks sometimes, except for those loser Bozos! That’s what’s so infuriating,

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I’m very sorry for your loss 💐💛

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sending you the biggest hug❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I am truly sorry for you and your friend's family. Sending love to you all.

• Heart

Im so sorry for your loss.

• Heart

So sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

So very sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My guess-
J's "nanny" is now his preschool, but maybe he couldn't go last week because of Tim being COVID positive and they were asked to keep J home. That means even if O's nanny was willing to work, she wouldn't want to watch both kids and isn't paid for that. So, Jenn's excuse would be she had to babysit her own kid (you know Tim probably did) and she was acting like it was soooo stressful having J home all week while Tim was sick, so she couldn't edit or do anything. 🙄 Today might have been J's first day back, but it's still suspicious that Tim hasn't been spotted in the parks. Jenn had enough time, maybe while sitting 'editing', to peruse her X notifications and post over there. 😒 If we get a late upload tonight, this theory will seem more legit.

Reactions: 16
Until told otherwise my head canon is going to be that either Tim is in rehab or Jenn got a mommy makeover.

Unfortunately all of our guesses they are likely just nanny-less and have to fend for themselves with the holy terror they have created.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like they're going to a pull a "Daddy gave Covid to Mommy and Mommy was in bed on Twitter but too sick to edit but don't worry, the kids didn't get it haha, do your kids ever avoid covidM let us know in the comments below!"

Ugh.

Sorry for your loss, CoolWhip.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.