The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they probably didn't bother making sure he was hydrated enough after all that puking before they made him go to school. They probably didn't want to risk him having anything to actually barf up again at school, then it would interfere with loitering at Sephora and Target and Ginn's messed up spray tan.
Seriously they are so ridiculous. And they they are totally the sort of crappy parents that would essentially cause a whole classroom of kids to get sick because they didn't want to watch their cherub. And I sort of doubt it was food poisoning if he was vomiting and only vomiting. Usually, once you get that tit out of your system you can't puke anymore until you eat again. Ugh, I feel super bad for OG Buddy and the crappy hand he was dealt with when it came to his parents. He really stands no chance.

Reactions: 23
I agree that Jenn probably had COVID before the cruise, per her snotty nostril snorting stuff she does when she talks in the beginning of this vlog, and she gets more sleep than everyone so probably has better immunity. Tim probably doesn't sleep much at all and got exposed before and during the cruise and got a full blown case. My guess is the kid barfing was also COVID. It is shocking Tim's parents didn't get sick (or so they say).

They are horrible people sending their kid to preschool after he was projectile vomiting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone catch before Jenn talks about the bad drivers of Florida, it seems like Timmy may have almost gotten into an accident. I heard a horn, Jenn says something and cut

I love how everything is always sunshine and rainbows with Jenn. what’s she trying to prove about not getting sick? I totally understand that ppl can sleep in the same bed and not get covid from their partner, but 3/3 times??? Really witch. The odds are not that much in your favor.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Tim is such a loser. Gets two hours of sleep, staying up with the baby. And the next day, he still drives Jenn’s fat ass to a spray-tan appointment. How about saying no I’m taking a bleeping nap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do these idiots own a thermometer? Did they even check the kids for fevers with all this vomiting?

I just saw the part about J going to school after being up at 1AM barfing. Are you KIDDING me??? Any stan who excuses this is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I wished someone gave me a gift everyday of my life just for doing the bare minimum, and doing what’s expected. I need to have a talk with my parents, they’ve obviously failed. I’m a productive member of society, a law abiding citizen and I only got gifts for special occasions. My child hood has been ruined 😩

tim you don’t have to be a smug lil witch about it. It’s very possible to give your child a better life than you had without all the material tit. How aboutyou thank your parents for what they did. it seems like they gave you experiences rather than junk you don’t need. You’ve mentioned before about vacations and I believe camps you’ve done as a kid. Thank your bleeping parents instead of making it seem like your childhood was trash. They are bleeping awful. Both of them.

Jenn said Jackson has over 200 cars. At what point do you say this is enough? Everyday?!?!? Once a week would be fine.

i don’t give 2 flying shits If they are a dollar, I wouldn’t care if they were 4 for a dollar, it’s bleeping excessive. How will he learn to appreciate anything?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"I want my kid to have what I didn't have."
- Tim smugly blowing off the criticism that they spoil J

That quote right there shows what Tim is all about. Who says that?!? He is acting like he grew up lacking things, poor and destitute or something? Wtf. I remember the live vlog where he said he went to Key West or somewhere like that for summer camp as a kid, where he snorkeled and learned marine biology. Oh, poor Tim and his deprived childhood. 🙄 They are the definition of privileged and out of touch with reality. Tim's quote was one of the most obnoxious things they have ever said - the smug tone and the 'f you' tude he had when saying it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
200 cars.

Then they had to buy MORE cars to keep this kid bribed while on this cruise. They literally couldn’t take a luxury cruise without bringing more new cars. Because they have created a brat.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

That quote right there shows what Tim is all about. Who says that?!? He is acting like he grew up lacking things, poor and destitute or something? Wtf. I remember the live vlog where he said he went to Key West or somewhere like that for summer camp as a kid, where he snorkeled and learned marine biology. Oh, poor Tim and his deprived childhood. 🙄 They are the definition of privileged and out of touch with reality. Tim's quote was one of the most obnoxious things they have ever said - the smug tone and the 'f you' tude he had when saying it.
So you want them to have neglecting parents, Tim? Cuz that's what the two of you are doing to those boys.

When Tim was telling us about Jackson puking all over Jenn he said that Oliver just had milk. How did Jenn breastfeed him when she was covered in puke and then showering? Then Tim said he stayed up all night with Oliver while Jenn stayed with Jackson. Why didn’t Jenn stay with Oliver if she’s breastfeeding? Tim said he woke up every couple hours. How was he being fed without Jenn there? I didn’t see any fake tan on Oliver’s face after her spray tan.

I don’t care if she breastfeeds or not. Fed is best! But why is she lying about it?

Reactions: 31
What the actual duck. The kid was throwing up until 1 or 2 am and IS GOING TO SCHOOL??? What the duck is wrong with these people?

So, how did the Trackers answer question #2 on the health questionnaire if J$ threw up all over Jenn on, what I'm guessing is, Thursday night? Show and tell and Pizza day is Friday and he was throwing up through the night into the morning the night before. The cruise left on Saturday.

View attachment 2491748
Somebody needs to send this right on over to that school.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So you want them to have neglecting parents, Tim? Cuz that's what the two of you are doing to those boys.
I swear Dim has so much jealousy against his siblings-especially the older two. You know it has to bother them that the Silver Fox is successful at his contracting business and actually has an engineering brain while his sister not only learned how to read but ended up staying in college instead of surfing all day and getting a graduate degree. Even the brother with the cousins doesn't have a shrew of wife and got the wanted girl. Sucks to be Dim.

Reactions: 26
Poor J! As an elementary school teacher, it's so hard when kids are sent to school sick. And exposes the other kids and teachers to the illness. My mom wonders when I will finally build up immunity after almost 25 years. I get something every year.
I am a Kindergarten teacher and I can't tell you the amount of times a kid walks into class saying "I threw up this morniing". Thanks a lot for sending them! 9/10 times they throw up again at school and get sent home after exposing everyone (including me) to the lovely virus.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I am a Kindergarten teacher and I can't tell you the amount of times a kid walks into class saying "I threw up this morniing". Thanks a lot for sending them! 9/10 times they throw up again at school and get sent home after exposing everyone (including me) to the lovely virus.
Ugh. My sister had one kid she taught who projectile vomited all over her and his mother was a freaking doctor. So I guess stupid is not limited to the Snackers but still...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ginn says she only spray tans for cruises (didn't realize AMI counts as a cruise) and she messed up her spray tan as usual. And then traumatized everyone by showing off her chicken wing arms.
View attachment 2491773

The last thing I'd be concerned about is a bleeping spray tan and shopping at Sephora if I had a child that was projectile vomiting all night and then I sent them off to school anyway.

Cats are notorious for barfing because of hairballs, and I still show more concern over my cats' barf than this witch does about both of her young children projectile vomiting (at least she got barfed on by both of them as a bit of karma).
So wait, Previous video, BB was puking, now OGB is puking, but she doesn’t think he is sick?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So wait, Previous video, BB was puking, now OGB is puking, but she doesn’t think he is sick?
Well Da Baby puking is just him being a difficult baby on purpose so Ginn loses her beauty sleep and OG Buddy is puking because it's THE REFRIGERATED POUCH'S FAULT.

🫠

• Haha
Tim is an arrogant, smug, know it all, but doesn’t know tit, mansplaining, self righteous, egotistical, testy, asshole with a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove.

He’s got more money than brains. More money than common sense.

all this guessing about what could be wrong with Jackson, and none of it makes any sense. Who was able to follow that? Since when does refrigerating something makes it bad? I’m so confused. Tracker logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Look his life was tough, okay?? He even had to go be a lifeguard "in the ghetto"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.