The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Check out some of our favorite vids!" and then lists just... one "vid"? And still actually bothering the same ol' "we'll see you tomorrow with a new vid!" after the witch admits she already failed at her grandiose "normal October schedule" plans that everyone except for her predicted would happen.

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.16.55 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This Lily Pulitzer sweater:
View attachment 2491714

Seems to have originally cost $138 I can’t find the cost on the actual Lily Pulitzer site because it’s out of stock but I bet she paid full price for it.
View attachment 2491715
The model looks cute and put together, Jenn does not. Tim was very complimentary saying he was a fan of the whole outfit but it looks like pajamas on Jenn, not a cute little running errands outfit.
She mentioned on the Live about getting stuff from the sunshine sale. which i on the actual Lilly site so she may have gotten it on sale there . That romper I think she got looks like it's sold out now too but I remember them having it a few weeks ago. I looked but I remember not finding really anything I wanted or needed that was on the sale.

Reactions: 7
This Lily Pulitzer sweater:
View attachment 2491714

Seems to have originally cost $138 I can’t find the cost on the actual Lily Pulitzer site because it’s out of stock but I bet she paid full price for it.
View attachment 2491715
The model looks cute and put together, Jenn does not. Tim was very complimentary saying he was a fan of the whole outfit but it looks like pajamas on Jenn, not a cute little running errands outfit.
A $138 sweater for someone who complains all freaking day about how hot it is?
---
Is she going to make Tim eat outside like a dog again? And sit by himself in the room all day?
Somebody has to use the money pit back yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
E
I caught covid in January of this year. I felt like tit and my partner didn’t really have any symptoms but I made him test anyway and his test came back positive. Jenn very well could have covid but is not showing symptoms or is showing symptoms but doesn’t want to test. In her mind, if she doesn’t take the test then she doesn’t have it. I don’t buy that she doesn’t have it either.
Even Covid is repulsed by Jenn!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A $138 sweater for someone who complains all freaking day about how hot it is?
She called it a "beach sweater". 🫠
---
We need to add the stove and the oven to the Saboteur list on the wiki for always "being too hot" and that's why she burns her food. witch, TURN DOWN THE bleeping HEAT.

I kind of wish they had gotten swallowed up by the Bermuda triangle.
---
She seriously cannot stop staring at herself.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.34.03 PM.png

Except for a millisecond while Buddy creepily stared instead while loudly slurping on his yogurt.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.35.35 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck. The kid was throwing up until 1 or 2 am and IS GOING TO SCHOOL??? What the duck is wrong with these people?

So, how did the Trackers answer question #2 on the health questionnaire if J$ threw up all over Jenn on, what I'm guessing is, Thursday night? Show and tell and Pizza day is Friday and he was throwing up through the night into the morning the night before. The cruise left on Saturday.

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.35.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately I had a feeling one of them would get covid on the cruise. I wonder how everyone else managed not to catch it if Tim was around them, especially Jenn who he presumably would be in close contact with.
Eh, I actually had Covid last week (it was HORRIBLE) and my husband somehow managed to not get it.

Reactions: 9
This would be the easiest place to inform their Stan’s of what’s going on. Even something as simple as “We haven’t uploaded in a while and it wasn’t our intention but we will have some new videos out soon.”
They don’t update because they don’t want to, point blank period.
And it sickens me that she laughs about not keeping her word, has loads of excuses & then has the gall to thank her stans for being understanding. What else can they do? They can’t pull the videos out of thin air!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
My husband went to Europe. Got it. Brought it back and was positive 2 days after landing. I never got it. We both had the same vaccines same time. It’s not likely but it is possible to not get Covid if your partner has it.
---

She’s probably lying though 😂 and yes faint lines Ginny.

We live with my finances parents right now and I will say in the last 6-ish months her parents (who are older) and my partner all got Covid and I amazingly didn’t get it so it is entirely possible. Although I did fall onto the arm of a drill press during that time and it JACKED my tit up. I’m lucky I didn’t need to go to the ER. 😂

And right now I have a gastric viral infection? According to my doctor it’s going around like crazy and I’m MISERABLE, so be careful for that out there.

Reactions: 8
She seriously cannot stop staring at herself.
View attachment 2491747
At the beginning of the video, she started talking and then stopped talking so she could stare at herself and fix her bangs. She then said she didn’t get a chance to brush her bangs yet and they are still messy from sleeping.
witch, brush your bleeping bangs before you go on camera to film. How hard is that?

Reactions: 22
Why the hell don't they let the kid brush his teeth in the bathroom like normal human beings do?

poorkid.PNG

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
"doing this thing". Jealousy is not a thing you consciously "do", it's an emotion not an action, Dim. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.41.30 PM.png

I can't tell with Dim's nonsensical blabbing if he was blaming OG Buddy projectile vomiting all over Ginn because he's "doing a thing" where he's jealous and wanted attention from her, or from a REFRIGERATED POUCH (because they don't normally refrigerate the pouches and did this time and even though none of the pouches had been opened, they threw out all the other refrigerated pouches). So according to the Trackers, a refrigerated unopened food pouch = BAD, but opened unrefrigerated jars of baby food = GOOD.

Trying to basically find any excuse to pretend the kid who projectile vomited like at least 3-5 times in one night didn't have something contagious going on and SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL OR ON A bleeping CRUISE YOU bleeping USELESS TURDS TRYING TO COSPLAY AS PARENTS.

Uh. "it's been a rough night pretending to be concerned about Buddy but ALL IN ALL it's been a fantastic day" 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.50.18 PM.png

Dim is more concerned about the bleeping cardboard car than his human children.

Ginn: if you ever want to quit your day job, you can make some cardboard cars
Dim: ... okay
Ginn: okay *fake laugh*
Dim: *fake sad laugh*

Ginn, regarding Buddy's nonstop projectile vomiting: I don't think he's sick I think he just ate something bad

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I got covid shortly after coming home from the Christmas Wish cruise. I was the only person in my house to get it. On our cruise facebook group, almost every family had at least one person sick, most families it was only that one person. It's a weird thing. But Tim has had covid what, 3-4 times? There's no way that all those times Tim was the only person to get it.

Why the hell don't they let the kid brush his teeth in the bathroom like normal human beings do?

View attachment 2491763
This poor kid looks terrible here. His coloring is way off. How can you be such a crappy parent and send your kid to school less than 8 hours after he was throwing up? My heart hurts for those kids.

Reactions: 22
I'm completely unsurprised they send a sick child to school(at ours it's 24hrs after last time vomiting) but the audacity to just throw this on youtube for everyone to see and hear your total disregard to other kids well being is just bleeping great. If I were a parent(or someone on the same cruise as them) I would be pissed knowing this.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.