The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me thinks this person will soon be shadowbanned:
View attachment 2491769
Preach panicked! I really hope people lay into them in the comments for this. There is absolutely no reason why two stay at home parents had to send that child to school. They went to bleeping Sephora and Target. They didn't have to go to work. They weren't threatened with losing their jobs if they stayed home with a sick child. They are seriously the most terrible, horrible people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ginn says she only spray tans for cruises (didn't realize AMI counts as a cruise) and she messed up her spray tan as usual. And then traumatized everyone by showing off her chicken wing arms.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 5.00.25 PM.png

The last thing I'd be concerned about is a bleeping spray tan and shopping at Sephora if I had a child that was projectile vomiting all night and then I sent them off to school anyway.

Cats are notorious for barfing because of hairballs, and I still show more concern over my cats' barf than this witch does about both of her young children projectile vomiting (at least she got barfed on by both of them as a bit of karma).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Preach panicked! I really hope people lay into them in the comments for this. There is absolutely no reason why two stay at home parents had to send that child to school. They went to bleeping Sephora and Target. They didn't have to go to work. They weren't threatened with losing their jobs if they stayed home with a sick child. They are seriously the most terrible, horrible people.
We kept our kid home on picture day just to be sure because she had an elevated temp and a headache. These two send a tired, sick, vomiting kid without a second thought to school because it interfered with their busy day of shopping.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
FFS STFU you perpetual useless passenger.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 5.05.16 PM.png

Do spray tans make you look congested and unwell? Ginn as usual says she'll link a "vid" down below and doesn't (it was supposed to be some putt-putt 'vid')
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 5.06.37 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just echoing everyone…that’s absolutely insane that they sent him to school after all that vomiting. WTF is wrong with them. He probably felt like tit too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm going to say this one last thing because I'm super mad and have to go watch Survivor and Amazing Race. They did not have to tell their viewers any of this. They could have posted the HHN/RIP video, the Rivian video, gone another day with no video. They had included the couch clean up in the last home vlog, but no one had to know it was J$ who got sick. No one had to know what he ate, what he didn't eat, how many times it happened, where it happened and that they sent him to school. No one needs to know any of this, yet they truly see nothing wrong with broadcasting it to 900k people. They see absolutely nothing wrong with their behavior and that infuriates me.

And we've been keeping those pouches in the fridge since they've been invented and never had an issue with them, but you keep lying to yourself Tim.

Reactions: 34
I dislike her red hair more than I should. Like it doesn’t feel healthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They seriously have NO parental instincts whatsoever. They thought Buddy didn't want to eat his dinner because he had eaten a lollipop before dinner. And it was all the pouch's fault of course, because that's all the (first round of) barf contained. What, did he expect the barf to contain pieces of lollipop or something? JFC.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s disgusting to begin with that those boys lives are basically the Truman show all because of their narcissistic parents, but to send him to school when he was sick (and looks terrible in that toothbrush pic) is just…I don’t even have the words. I truly hope someone from the school sees that and they get in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm just going to stick this here again (and remember she only spray tans for cruises you guyzzzzz).
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 7.30.30 PM.png

Ginn says they give Buddy a hot wheels car every day that he's "good" whatever the duck that means. I'm going to guess he didn't get a car after barfing all over her. I guess they just get to decide what "good" means depending on their mood? That's... super effective... not.

They continue loitering in Target even after they say they're going to be late in picking up their child from school who just spent the night projectile vomiting repeatedly. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH THESE CUNTS. They don't deserve to have children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So I am not going to watch but what was the reasoning behind not posting....just Dim having Covid? What does that have to do with editing vlogs that are already done?

Reactions: 18
Jenn addressing tattle when she said that people say they are going to spoil Jackson with all the hot wheels. I’ve never seen a Stan make that comment (and some are now defending it in this video saying so what if he is spoiled) but we have mentioned many times here about how giving him a car every day is unnecessary.

ETA: She addressed this two different times while they were at Target. She must be bugged by us here at Tattle mentioning it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dim obviously (yet again) didn't bother with using sun protection on their cruise.
Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 5.26.30 PM.png

So I am not going to watch but what was the reasoning behind not posting....just Dim having Covid? What does that have to do with editing vlogs that are already done?
Plus he claims he "feels fine" and just has a runny nose.....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And someone who has severe stomach issues I can tell you pizza after a night of vomiting is not what you feed someone whose recovering. Seriously, have those idiots not heard of BART (banana, applesauce, rice, toast). Also just because Hot Wheels are cheap doesn't justify giving your kid one every single day. Neither does making him a spoiled brat because you weren't a spoiled brat. Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
And someone who has severe stomach issues I can tell you pizza after a night of vomiting is not what you feed someone whose recovering. Seriously, have those idiots not heard of BART (banana, applesauce, rice, toast). Also just because Hot Wheels are cheap doesn't justify giving your kid one every single day. Neither does making him a spoiled brat because you weren't a spoiled brat. Jesus.
And they probably didn't bother making sure he was hydrated enough after all that puking before they made him go to school. They probably didn't want to risk him having anything to actually barf up again at school, then it would interfere with loitering at Sephora and Target and Ginn's messed up spray tan.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Just echoing everyone…that’s absolutely insane that they sent him to school after all that vomiting. WTF is wrong with them. He probably felt like tit too.
Poor J! As an elementary school teacher, it's so hard when kids are sent to school sick. And exposes the other kids and teachers to the illness. My mom wonders when I will finally build up immunity after almost 25 years. I get something every year.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.