The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I had a feeling one of them would get covid on the cruise. I wonder how everyone else managed not to catch it if Tim was around them, especially Jenn who he presumably would be in close contact with.

Reactions: 15
That thumbnail is jump scare worthy. Yikes JennBo. Also not buying that entire household doesn’t have Covid. The witch has lied about it once she’ll lie about it again. #faintlines

Reactions: 36
Have it on in the background currently:
  • Jenny No COVID my ass. They allegedly sleep in the same bed and taste each other's food all the time. She so has it.
  • Talk about OG Buddy being sick before the cruise. Why the duck would you take a sick child on a cruise? Though go OG Buddy for vomitting on Jenn.
  • Clearly reads Tattle because she is trying to excuse her foul cooking and mentions she's still breast feeding
  • OG Buddy wants to junk up the cruise ship with his cars
  • Four chins is obsessed with her kid going to high tea. I don't think OG Buddy gives a tit you want that tea Jenn, admit it. Also, I think I know what romper she bought and if it was what I think it's going to be terribad on her especially if she got it in white like I suspect.
  • Also admits that OG Buddy has issues with Buddy 2
More thoughts to come but what bleeping morons.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve said it a million times, it takes ten seconds to post a text update to their socials, either twitter/X or Instagram saying “sorry for the delay, videos will be out shortly, all is well”… instead they have continuously gone silent, everyone goes nuts wondering if they are ok, then they post a video as if nothing happened. Maybe a quick “sorry we haven’t posted” from Jen during their outro. This will be like the tenth time in the last year. If they can’t handle the social responsibility of being in the public eye with fans, then maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to handle the millions their fans have earned them.
Or on the actual YouTube community page

Reactions: 9
Or on the actual YouTube community page
This would be the easiest place to inform their Stan’s of what’s going on. Even something as simple as “We haven’t uploaded in a while and it wasn’t our intention but we will have some new videos out soon.”
They don’t update because they don’t want to, point blank period.

Reactions: 13
That thumbnail is jump scare worthy. Yikes JennBo. Also not buying that entire household doesn’t have Covid. The witch has lied about it once she’ll lie about it again. #faintlines
Wasn't she sick recently too? She could have passed it to Tim since he was exposed during that timeframe but the symptoms came on during or after the cruise. OF COURSE - once again! - TIM is the one who ONLY gets it but not her. 🙄

It's like magic how that always happens, isn't it?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What assholes taking their kid who was sick to school less than 24 hours after last barfing. I know they probably induced food poisoning on them but how the duck do they know that.

And witch only gets a spray tan before a cruise...sure and apparently she fucked that up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have it on in the background currently:
  • Jenny No COVID my ass. They allegedly sleep in the same bed and taste each other's food all the time. She so has it.
My husband went to Europe. Got it. Brought it back and was positive 2 days after landing. I never got it. We both had the same vaccines same time. It’s not likely but it is possible to not get Covid if your partner has it.
---
I'm sure it was a faint line again :rolleyes:
She’s probably lying though 😂 and yes faint lines Ginny.

Reactions: 10
I caught covid in January of this year. I felt like tit and my partner didn’t really have any symptoms but I made him test anyway and his test came back positive. Jenn very well could have covid but is not showing symptoms or is showing symptoms but doesn’t want to test. In her mind, if she doesn’t take the test then she doesn’t have it. I don’t buy that she doesn’t have it either.

God, her dye job looks really bad in the light in the car. Like the dayglow orange looks terribad.

Getting their Target high and almost being late for pickup.

Oh, and it's okay to spoil OG Buddy because it's fun for us...you can spoil your kids. Hence, Dudley Bojo.
---
My husband went to Europe. Got it. Brought it back and was positive 2 days after landing. I never got it. We both had the same vaccines same time. It’s not likely but it is possible to not get Covid if your partner has it.
---

She’s probably lying though 😂 and yes faint lines Ginny.
I think she was lying about it at least once now. I really don't believe he has gotten it four times and she hasn't gotten it once.

Unfortunately I had a feeling one of them would get covid on the cruise. I wonder how everyone else managed not to catch it if Tim was around them, especially Jenn who he presumably would be in close contact with.
The boys probably had it before the cruise. Jen is just a hostile environment even Covid doesn’t want to be inside

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the duck does she think the high tea would be a good idea for Jackson? He can’t sit down for a meal unless he has a tablet in front of him. I don’t think he would enjoy sitting for a high tea. Why is it that we know her kids better than Jenn does?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The boys probably had it before the cruise. Jen is just a hostile environment even Covid doesn’t want to be inside
The thing is, you never know what the truth is with these people.

I brought Covid home from the Wish Christmas sailing. In our facebook group, almost every single family had at least one person with it upon returning home, but most families didn't have everyone get sick, if that makes sense. For us, it was just me. We all did everything together and only I got sick. So it's possible for just Tim to get Covid, but 3-4 times? I think that's highly unlikely.
---
Why the duck does she think the high tea would be a good idea for Jackson? He can’t sit down for a meal unless he has a tablet in front of him. I don’t think he would enjoy sitting for a high tea. Why is it that we know her kids better than Jenn does?
I haven't watched the whole thing...if she's talking about the Royal Court Tea Party that's over $200 for a child and like $75 for the parent who accompanies them. Why on earth would you spend that money on a kid that can't even sit through a dinner at their kitchen table? And it's a Disney Princess thing. I'm not saying boys can't do princess stuff, but clearly this is what Jenn wanted to do if Big Baby was a Big Baby Girl.

Reactions: 17
The only way I'd believe she somehow still magically hasn't gotten covid (coughFAINTLINEScough) is that even covid doesn't want to have anything to do with her nasty perpetually-sick-sounding ass. Like she's just so perpetually nasty, there's no room for covid onboard?

Lying liar.

Reactions: 17
This Lily Pulitzer sweater:
7EEEC896-685F-4865-BA1F-0C58D27DB1CE.png

Seems to have originally cost $138 I can’t find the cost on the actual Lily Pulitzer site because it’s out of stock but I bet she paid full price for it.
4560CDE2-A629-4626-96DC-C630B1F1A7BC.jpeg

The model looks cute and put together, Jenn does not. Tim was very complimentary saying he was a fan of the whole outfit but it looks like pajamas on Jenn, not a cute little running errands outfit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.