The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jenn forgot their youtube password and has no clue how to get back in

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think was back when they all went to Disney springs and they had a nanny with them who was seen with the stroller. It may have been summer nanny so this would have been a couple months back or so.
Exactly. Thankfully, she's not pregnant, she's just ready to move up a tshirt size. She was wearing the Dr. Teeth shirt in this Disney Springs video, where they make Big Baby M+Ms, get the rainbow Coke drink and eat at Homecomin on June 29th.

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.15.49 PM.png

Reactions: 10
I think Jenn forgot their youtube password and has no clue how to get back in
Honestly if someone has hacked into their accounts an holding the channel an all their socials hostage that would actually be hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know their password would have to be something incredibly dumb. Maybe it's buddy since that's all they seem to remember when talking about their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I delight in the idea of a nanny quitting mid-cruise, that is already paid for. Living her best life, concierge style, while watching Jenn have to deal with the mess she tried to push off onto her. Perhaps, even sitting at their table during dinner, stuffing her face, Jenn style, while not having kids with blow-outs being shoved at her. Walking out on her balcony in her robe, raising her cup of coffee in the air at Jenn from afar…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I mentioned it earlier, I think Nanny Rose got fed up with their bullshit and has them tied up in Fort Pampers.

In all seriousness though, short of them being dead or kidnapped, the stans should realize from this that the Bojos do not give a duck about them and are not at all even remotely appreciative of their support. Even if they are sick or the kids are sick, it takes 25 seconds for them to check in and post an announcement on the channel page. Hell, they posted from the NICU.
Agreed. I think there is a nanny problem, as in they’ve driven off yet another one. God forbid 2 non-working parents take care of their own children and maintain adult responsibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly they were not welcomed here and most likely will never return.
I think they got banned actually, they sorta stepped over the line with being classed as stalking when they posted their house an I believe thats against the rules here

Reactions: 13
I think they got banned actually, they sorta stepped over the line with being classed as stalking when they posted their house an I believe thats against the rules here
I think you're right. They also got considerably more off the rails before they were banned. It became a collective of neighbors rather than a single poster and there were a lot of claims they made that didn't really make sense upon scrutiny.

Reactions: 9
I think you're right. They also got considerably more off the rails before they were banned. It became a collective of neighbors rather than a single poster and there were a lot of claims they made that didn't really make sense upon scrutiny.
I agree, they couldn't keep things straight, it was changing all the time an then it got even weirder when they said it was a joint account by the whole HOA, but yet no proof was ever posted like the FB chat they claimed that everyone was bitching about the slackers in, it would have been easy to just block out names an post it

Reactions: 9
Maybe the urban party they hosted has finally caught up with them so they’re not allowed to post

Reactions: 7
That is odd that Tim hasn’t been spotted out. On the other hand, maybe he decided that having ten unedited videos was enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it a million times, it takes ten seconds to post a text update to their socials, either twitter/X or Instagram saying “sorry for the delay, videos will be out shortly, all is well”… instead they have continuously gone silent, everyone goes nuts wondering if they are ok, then they post a video as if nothing happened. Maybe a quick “sorry we haven’t posted” from Jen during their outro. This will be like the tenth time in the last year. If they can’t handle the social responsibility of being in the public eye with fans, then maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to handle the millions their fans have earned them.

Reactions: 18
Maybe Ginn forgot to pay the internet bill. Then her credit card and debit card was expired. Then they forgot to pay the mortgage. They’re living in the Rivian down by the river.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're all trapped under Fort Pampers boxes which toppled over upon their return.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tim has Covid...but no one else does. Which means Jenn is in absolute hell right now taking care of two children. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.