The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jenn! Well done for maintaining a consistent video upload schedule over the past ten days!! Same thing, at the same time, every day!!! I’m impressed!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing will compare to the $25,000 Roy Disney suite. Everything on a cruise is downhill after that. Even though they’re in concierge, they‘re still not in that suite.

Reactions: 14
I suspect they are also realized it’s not that fun traveling with little kids, especially babies. It’s not that it can’t be rewarding, but it’s hard. Being home is just easier. There is also a big jump from one to two kids. Even with a nanny. Jenn was totally delusional talking about everyone getting more sleep on the cruise lol
I agree. I have two kids (like Jenn lol) ages 17 and 1. We started taking my oldest to Disney when she was 5. We took our 1 year old to Mickey’s Not So Scary this weekend and it was a lot different of an experience due to having to navigate and park a stroller as well as haul around a diaper bag and stop for diaper changes. Because of this, we were able to do less than I thought we would.
Like you said, it doesn’t mean it wasn’t rewarding but it was a way different experience with a 1 year old. I knew it would be though.

Jenn was delusional thinking a cruise ship was going to miraculously fix Oliver’s reflux. Plus, they carried a lot of crap with them before they had Oliver but now they have to bring along all his stuff. I would personally not take a 6 month old baby on a cruise.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if anyone has requested a welfare check at their house. I hate to say it, or even think it, but Tim seems like a man
that could easily snap.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if anyone has requested a welfare check at their house. I hate to say it, or even think it, but Tim seems like a man
that could easily snap.
Good idea. Even when someone had COVID in the house vids were being pushed out.

Reactions: 5
that could easily snap.
you should be an olympic athlete the way you jump to conclusions

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that could easily snap.
Ha, I completely misread this. I know they've been spending money like crazy, but I didn't think they'd be so destitute already to request public assistance money.

• Haha
I feel like we need a football pool type thing with all of the possibilities. Be as creative as possible. 🤣

Reactions: 8
I agree, something is up. We know Jenn is lazy, but this is bad even against her terrible standards. If she truly has become this lazy, they are doomed sooner than we thought. The possibilities are endless on what’s going on: illness, family drama, was Tim caught being unfaithful, was there property damage when they got home, car damage, are they stuck in another country with no passports, did Tim’s camera equipment get tossed overboard? We might never know what’s really going on.

Reactions: 11
I feel like we need a football pool type thing with all of the possibilities. Be as creative as possible. 🤣
I mentioned it earlier, I think Nanny Rose got fed up with their bullshit and has them tied up in Fort Pampers.

In all seriousness though, short of them being dead or kidnapped, the stans should realize from this that the Bojos do not give a duck about them and are not at all even remotely appreciative of their support. Even if they are sick or the kids are sick, it takes 25 seconds for them to check in and post an announcement on the channel page. Hell, they posted from the NICU.

Reactions: 21
I agree, something is up. We know Jenn is lazy, but this is bad even against her terrible standards. If she truly has become this lazy, they are doomed sooner than we thought. The possibilities are endless on what’s going on: illness, family drama, was Tim caught being unfaithful, was there property damage when they got home, car damage, are they stuck in another country with no passports, did Tim’s camera equipment get tossed overboard? We might never know what’s really going on.
Where are the insiders from the HOA with their insight? If you only live a couple houses down you gotta know something.

Reactions: 14
Did they do another back to back on the Wish?

Did that creepy mother and son couple break into their house and accidentally burn it down practicing a rousing welcome home sparkler routine?

Did they forget to pay their internet bill and forgot how to do so?

Anything actually bad that happened to them Jenn would be sharing on Twitter/X and or Instagram to get sympathy.

Most likely explanation: trip wasn't great and lazy Jenn is just more lazy than her usual self.

2nd most likely: nanny quit right before or right after the trip and Jenn is using that as an excuse to not do any work.

Reactions: 10
This was posted 8 days ago but based off her hair “style”, it looks like it was filmed awhile back. In fact, she might even be pregnant based on the size of her mid section. But here she is on this guy’s YouTube channel asking people to subscribe to their channel. This guy has 200 subscribers and she uses this opportunity to ask for Tracker subscribers. I guess she realizes how inappropriate it is, so she later tells everyone to also subscribe to his channel. I don’t recall them including him in their video and letting him promote his channel. It’s just a one way street with her….
IMG_2647.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ha, I completely misread this. I know they've been spending money like crazy, but I didn't think they'd be so destitute already to request public assistance money.
TBF I halfway suspect they have the kids on chip or Medicaid I've seen enough people abuse the system where it does seem very plausible especially for the Slackers.

Most logical explanation: COVID, in between nannies, RSV, and/or back to back cruises

Ridiculous Explanations:
  • Swinging it at the Dick's house while Francie is going to quilting convention or what not.
  • Being late caught up to them and they got stuck on an island
  • Jenn lost their laptop
  • Dim's wonky eye finally exploded
  • Jenn got stuck on the toilet on the boat like one of the 600 LB Life Patients did and they are still trying to get her off of it
  • Buddy threw the footage into the splash pad and it was ruined-they are looking for toddler boarding schools.
September the month that never ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused over why everyone thinks something happened…guys Jenn happened. She said back to normal in October…this is normal for them.
erratic, haphazard posting? Check
zero professionalism for managing their channel? Check
only do what they feel like when they feel like? Check
complete disregard for their dedicated Stan’s? Check
taking this entire lucky ride for granted? Check

what’s so concerning here?
admittedly it will be fun hearing all the pathetic excuses (although her whiny fake apologetic voice will grind my gears)
we lost the hard drive
my laptop got too many crumbs/wine spill on it
we were just so busy being parents of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think was back when they all went to Disney springs and they had a nanny with them who was seen with the stroller. It may have been summer nanny so this would have been a couple months back or so.

I’m so confused over why everyone thinks something happened…guys Jenn happened. She said back to normal in October…this is normal for them.
erratic, haphazard posting? Check
zero professionalism for managing their channel? Check
only do what they feel like when they feel like? Check
complete disregard for their dedicated Stan’s? Check
taking this entire lucky ride for granted? Check

what’s so concerning here?
admittedly it will be fun hearing all the pathetic excuses (although her whiny fake apologetic voice will grind my gears)
we lost the hard drive
my laptop got too many crumbs/wine spill on it
we were just so busy being parents of the year
The only thing that is a little eyebrow raising for me is that Dim hasn't been sighted since they got back. That asshole is usually like whack a mole at the parks which is why I sort of suspect maybe they got COVID on the boat. We know if she has it the world is going to stop for awhile. I do think they'll pop up probably by the end of the week with a lame excuse as usual but said excuse will likely be 10% truth.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.