The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But let's not forget the words of editor extraordinaire - OCTOBER WE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL!!!!

maybe she meant October 2024 - October 2025 - LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pepperidge Farms remembers J4D's - sometimes it's better to say nothing then something that you have a hard time holding up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In fairness, she didn’t say what date in October. She might have meant the 31st, because that’s Tracker New Year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In fairness, she didn’t say what date in October. She might have meant the 31st, because that’s Tracker New Year 😂

Well US Federal Government fiscal year starts 1 Oct. Maybe Tracker's are having their own personal shutdown.

Jenn is already scary enough, we don't need Halloween to remind us of that.
---
Maybe they’ve taken time off for Christmas. We know dates aren’t Jenn’s strong point.

She will be shocked when Feb 2024 will have an extra day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But let's not forget the words of editor extraordinaire - OCTOBER WE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL!!!!

maybe she meant October 2024 - October 2025 - LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pepperidge Farms remembers J4D's - sometimes it's better to say nothing then something that you have a hard time holding up to.
I seen a TikTok where the back of a Pepperidge Farm truck had that meme on the back of it.

Reactions: 7
Maybe Jenn got caught smoking weed on the ship, got kicked off and is stranded in the Caribbean waiting for an emergency passport. Meanwhile Tim went back home with the kids and the nanny. I’m joking but imagine lol.

Hopefully everyone is physically okay. The Trackers even managed to update everyone via twitter while their newborn was in the NICU. I think they’re either fighting or they need a new nanny and they’re struggling parenting their miracle children.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't J be back to school? So that leaves one child that both are struggling with looking after if there's no nanny, a child that isn't even walking yet an could easily be placed in a large play area

Reactions: 12
Maybe they’ve taken time off for Christmas. We know dates aren’t Jenn’s strong point.
They’re celebrating Columbus/Indigenous people’s day a little early. Dates don’t mean a thing to these two morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My guess is they all got sick. Nothing life-threatening but really sick.

I'm guessing sick but we'll never know for $200. Or maybe she is like Rip Van Winkle and still sleeping and won't wake up until OG Buddy is driving.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't J be back to school? So that leaves one child that both are struggling with looking after if there's no nanny, a child that isn't even walking yet an could easily be placed in a large play area
Does J's school have attendance requirements?

Reactions: 6
Does J's school have attendance requirements?
I was thinking more they would sent him regardless if he was sick or not just so they don't have to deal with him, they seem to be the type that if he's at school then they see him as being the schools problem to deal with an not them

I love that this is the only thing they do, and they can't even manage to do it. Maybe they should just do one Vid per month. Or one Vid every other month. YouTube audiences are super fickle. I know I am. There have been a few channels I used to watch and then they stopped uploading regularly and I just flat out forgot they existed and never looked them up again. A couple were tied to Attractions Magazine (one was a gay couple and the other was an American guy and his German wife and their 3 kids).

Reactions: 9
I suspect they are also realized it’s not that fun traveling with little kids, especially babies. It’s not that it can’t be rewarding, but it’s hard. Being home is just easier. There is also a big jump from one to two kids. Even with a nanny. Jenn was totally delusional talking about everyone getting more sleep on the cruise lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.