The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point unless I missed something usually after a long uploading hiatus Tim has been spotted in a park, or they put up an explanation on Twitter or something. Something is up. They may never tell, or make up some yarn, or spin something with a hint of truth in it but something is up. (If a family member died or some other event occurred that could be it. Short of that something truly tragic like that something is up.). I don’t think it could be COVID as the real reason. You can still post something.

Even it is just that level of laziness that alone is a new low for them.

Reactions: 19
Am wondering if they are trying to build suspense to see if it will boost views when they finally put a vlog up or do a live, they done it before (not the kids birth) where they went quiet but I can't remember if it made a difference in view numbers when they finally put something up, I can't remember how long it was either, I don't think it was as long as this but it's definitely happened before, the funny thing is, it is only damaging the algorithm for YT with long breaks an eventually even stans will move on to someone else, they aren't the top dogs they used to be, so having these long breaks aren't going to cause a ton of people to suddenly run back when they finally put something up, it will only move the stans onto someone else where they will find out that all the rest have better schedules

Am honestly hoping it's not something like the kid has taken badly ill with COVID on a cruise he shouldn't even have been on, but then I'd have expected they would have tried to monetize yet another hospital stay while their sick baby was being cared for by drs

Reactions: 18
Even if they’re genuinely not in a position to upload a video for whatever reason, they could put a short message on FB, IG or Twitter/X along the lines of ’sorry, we need time away right now’ but the fact that they don’t proves they really don’t care. Not about the stans, not about the revenue, not about their ‘jobs’. They really are just going through the motions now. They should just be honest with themselves and anyone else that’s interested and admit they’re over the whole YouTube thing now. They very obviously don’t get any enjoyment from it and don’t need the money because they’re ‘set for life’ so why not walk away?

Reactions: 22
Even if they’re genuinely not in a position to upload a video for whatever reason, they could put a short message on FB, IG or Twitter/X along the lines of ’sorry, we need time away right now’ but the fact that they don’t proves they really don’t care. Not about the stans, not about the revenue, not about their ‘jobs’. They really are just going through the motions now. They should just be honest with themselves and anyone else that’s interested and admit they’re over the whole YouTube thing now. They very obviously don’t get any enjoyment from it and don’t need the money because they’re ‘set for life’ so why not walk away?
I agree, you'd think since its the stans that pay their living an have made them "set for life" they at the very least could put a message up on something, there's no way they aren't sitting on phones doing personal things

Reactions: 13
No passport needed for St Maarten?
If you are on a closed loop cruise, departing from the same US port, you do not need a passport. You can use your birth certificate and driver's license. However, if you end up getting stuck in a port, like the ship leaves without you, or if you have to be medically evacuated and fly home from there, you will need a passport to get back into the country. Which is why it's highly recommended that you travel on a cruise with a passport, but not necessary.

Reactions: 13
I just hit them up on Twitter. Concerned about their health, of course. Let's see if they reply back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No passport needed for St Maarten?
Haven't been there but my experience with other small Caribbean islands is there is no passport control or customs when you get off the ship. I think they assume the ship has already screened people for any contraband and whatnot and they just want people onto their islands to spend their money and leave the same day. As others have said the passport is needed if you somehow miss the ship and have to fly back to the US or have a medical emergency large enough to need to be flown to the US.

I thought the government was pushing hard to require passports for cruises but apparently the cruise industry has kept the requirements at a copy of your birth certificate and valid government ID for US citizens. If you were say a foreigner staying in the US the issue would be when you got back off the ship and went through customs you might have an issue if your paperwork wasn't in order. Not saying their nanny is an illegal seems pretty unlikely.

The more plausible theory on why the nanny didn't go is they have had 1 or more nannies quit after going on expensive vacations with them so they have decided to stop taking them. Just a theory though maybe the nanny did in fact go we don't know for sure yet.

Reactions: 7
If you are on a closed loop cruise, departing from the same US port, you do not need a passport. You can use your birth certificate and driver's license. However, if you end up getting stuck in a port, like the ship leaves without you, or if you have to be medically evacuated and fly home from there, you will need a passport to get back into the country. Which is why it's highly recommended that you travel on a cruise with a passport, but not necessary.
I haven't been on a cruise so thanks for the education.

Reactions: 5
They do this all.the.time and every single time people thing something is up or they are ill etc and it is quite literally never the case. They are fine. They are home “resting” after their vacation. She’s a lazy pig. He’s an even lazier grifter. They don’t give a tit about the channel. They don’t care about the algorithm. They are just home. They don’t care about updating stans. The only time I’ll worry about them is if they disappear for a year lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sad for them that David Kay!!! has uploaded more videos in the last 2-3 weeks than them.

• Haha
Haven't been there but my experience with other small Caribbean islands is there is no passport control or customs when you get off the ship. I think they assume the ship has already screened people for any contraband and whatnot and they just want people onto their islands to spend their money and leave the same day. As others have said the passport is needed if you somehow miss the ship and have to fly back to the US or have a medical emergency large enough to need to be flown to the US.

I thought the government was pushing hard to require passports for cruises but apparently the cruise industry has kept the requirements at a copy of your birth certificate and valid government ID for US citizens. If you were say a foreigner staying in the US the issue would be when you got back off the ship and went through customs you might have an issue if your paperwork wasn't in order. Not saying their nanny is an illegal seems pretty unlikely.

The more plausible theory on why the nanny didn't go is they have had 1 or more nannies quit after going on expensive vacations with them so they have decided to stop taking them. Just a theory though maybe the nanny did in fact go we don't know for sure yet.
I remember at one point there was a thing where eventually passports would be required to cruise in X amount of years, but it never happened.

Jenn mentioned in that last live show, when she told us Nanny's name was Rose, that Rose was going on the cruise with them. So she was booked...whether she backed out at the last minute is yet to be determined. Maybe she found us here? Maybe she talked to Lyn and Bea? 😂 If she did go with them, there is a strong possibility that she already quit because like you said, these nannies tend to quit after the big trips.

They do this all.the.time and every single time people thing something is up or they are ill etc and it is quite literally never the case. They are fine. They are home “resting” after their vacation. She’s a lazy pig. He’s an even lazier grifter. They don’t give a tit about the channel. They don’t care about the algorithm. They are just home. They don’t care about updating stans. The only time I’ll worry about them is if they disappear for a year lol
The only thing that has my spidey senses going is the fact that they've been home since Saturday and Tim hasn't been spotted by the stans yet. He also hasn't retweeted anything on X. He loves to repost other people's tweets because dude doesn't have an original thought.

Reactions: 16
I hope it was honestly a tit show on the cruise, or that the footage is unusable

It's a long shot but I'd absolutely love it if the nanny had been a troll an deleted all the footage then done a runner after the cruise 😅 what's the betting that those two went out at nights themselves an left the nanny to watch both the kids an all the equipment herself, maybe she took revenge an tossed the memory sticks overboard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right? They were off the grid for a weekend when they had their super-duper-bucket-list-#neverforget- stay at the Poly and they posted a Reel apologizing for no new vids.
---
We joked about how they would be posting their Halloween cruise in November and I actually gave them the benefit of the doubt that that wouldn’t happen, considering they were doing the cruise a full month before Halloween.
Lesson learned. Never underestimate the trackers ability to royally f-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When they had this sort of break during and after their fAmiLy AMI trip, it was suspected there was family drama that happened (and it was weird that they, laziest turds on the planet who drag their feet going home, left the night before checkout instead of taking their sweet sweet time leaving late). This cruise also involved family…. I wouldn’t be surprised if their family is starting to be less patient or more vocal about something or other about them, Ginn specifically, or the kids, or their “set for life” lifestyle, and that it blows up into drama and then there’s a cooling down period of egos and residual infighting between Dim and Ginn.
---
The question is, will today be September 34th or October 4th?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe they’ve taken time off for Christmas. We know dates aren’t Jenn’s strong point.

• Haha
11AM on October 4th and we still don't have a new video from the Trackers. Maybe they're hoping that the Zombie Apocalypse will be initiated by the nationwide emergency alert this afternoon and we'll forget about their 9 day hiatus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.