The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI you can write off any car that weighs over 6,000lbs as a business expense if you buy it under your business that explains the Riv and Tesla

• Sick
Reactions: 6
FYI you can write off any car that weighs over 6,000lbs as a business expense if you buy it under your business that explains the Riv and Tesla
But since they use all the cars for personal use too, they can only deduct the cost of the cars business use. Jenn can’t keep track of her legal documents, couldn’t keep track of how far along she was in her pregnancy, and can’t keep track of her own damn period. I doubt she has the sense or organization skills to know how to deduct the portion used for business use. (She said she handles all their finances.)

Reactions: 20
They can't even post a video about the Riv at this point. Question, for some reason I thought you had to show that your car was being business like having a sign on it or something on the vehicle indicating it was just for business use. I doubt they have Tracker Clown Show LLC on either vehicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe a midnight vlog as Ginn downs some wine and eats some Ben & Jerry’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The next "vid" is probably going to be another sponsored Aura picture frame ad.

Reactions: 10
This break is about the same length as the break they took for BB’s birth. Imagine if every vacation was the same length as your maternity leave?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Timmy, this is why it's good to have a plan. If your useless editor extraordinaire had some editing completed then you could have uploaded now. I only hope the boys are okay. Couldn't give a rats ass about the egg and sperm donor.

Reactions: 12
Didn't she say she had 5 vlogs backed up an ready to go out, is pushing upload too much work now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone who isn't shadow banned, comment on the last video something that would get deleted and let's see if Jenn is just sitting back enjoying all these people share care and concern for her or if something is really up.

Who knows, maybe they really are set for life and have decided to disappear forever? Maybe they had some realization that putting their kids on YouTube is a terrible life choice? Maybe, as we joked about here, because they posted they were away, some crazy stan was sitting in their living room when they got home and are holding them hostage? Maybe Rose went crazy on them and has them tied up so they can't exploit their kids anymore?

While it would not shock me if they did, I really hope the kids aren't sick. I can't stand Tim and Jenn, but I would hate to see the kids suffer because of their negligent parents. And if J$ were to miss a 2nd week of school, they'll never get him back in the routine.

Didn't she say she had 5 vlogs backed up an ready to go out, is pushing upload too much work now?
She said that she had 5 and has put out 2 since she mentioned that. The VIP tour and the Home Vlog w/costume. By my count, they still have the Rivian vlog they talked about the last home vlog, the HHN/RIP tour that Jenn was there for, plus another one. I know this is shocking, but I'm guessing that she lied and those videos weren't actually edited.

Reactions: 13
Maybe, as we joked about here, because they posted they were away, some crazy stan was sitting in their living room when they got home
You know I was actually starting to think something along those lines, not of a stan being in their house but of someone breaking in an making off with all the cameras an computer stuff, they made it pretty obvious when they were away an how long they would be away for, a friend of mine used to know someone who done "jobs" for people, an would hit when the house would be empty, didn't matter how much security they had or if it was one of those secure community places, the person had ways to override all that, the slackers have posted so much that anyone would even know the layout of the house

Reactions: 8
They are just not good at this. I get taking time off after the birth of a child, however they could have backlogged videos and auto released those while Jenn was recovering. Then they disappeared when they were at Anna Maria Island, where unlike their excuse of crap internet the real reason was that as we suspect tit hit the fan and now this lengthy break. This youtube bubble is going to burst and I guess we will see how set for life they really are.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.