The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words. Well I do, but the pic speaks for itself. When did this cruise end? How hard can it be to do your job?
My nearsighted vision is getting a little bad and I have to get bifocals at 41, but when did she start this scrunched nose smile? There were a few pics like that. Or maybe I’m just now noticing it.

I wonder if the grandparent said “no nanny” and now 4Dinners is on strike. There’s always a chance that nanny Rose didn’t have a passport. Doesn’t seem like she’s worked for them for a long time so if the Bojos waited too long to tell her about the cruise, she might not have had time to get one.

Reactions: 12
Maybe they were the "sweet" friends.
Not gonna lie...Candace's son scares the crap out of me. I've seen him in the parks, he's an odd fellow.

I read somewhere--maybe the stan group?--that Club 33 members get so many "free" (included) VIP tours each year and this VIP tour was their friends who are Club 33 members. That kind of makes sense. The stans say some weird tit, but sometimes it's so very specific you have to wonder if they have inside information.

It is strange that they haven't updated anything at all anywhere. If I no call/no showed for work for 3 days after my vacation ended, I'd get fired. No retweets from Tim. No posts or comments anywhere. No stan photos of Tim out in the wild. This is pretty weird, even for them.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the grandparent said “no nanny” and now 4Dinners is on strike. There’s always a chance that nanny Rose didn’t have a passport. Doesn’t seem like she’s worked for them for a long time so if the Bojos waited too long to tell her about the cruise, she might not have had time to get one.
No need for a passport for that cruise. Just birth certificate and driver's license. Unless she isn't a US citizen....

Reactions: 11
No need for a passport for that cruise. Just birth certificate and driver's license. Unless she isn't a US citizen....
Which is entirely possible. I wonder if maybe the trip to get an emergency passport wasn't just for Jenn. Though I sort of doubt they'd spend that much on a nanny. But it's the Trackers so....

Reactions: 7
Still no word from the Bojans, huh?

Maybe they did a back-to-back cruise and are still sailing. The Caribbean is full of islands just begging to not be toured and simply be looked at from an overpriced balcony.

Perhaps it was even doctor’s orders from O’s pediatrician to give him another week to help him with his reflux and sleep issues.

I personally hope they both caught norovirus and haven’t left the commode for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Maybe they did a back-to-back cruise and are still sailing. The Caribbean is full of islands just begging to not be toured and simply be looked at from an overpriced balcony.

Perhaps it was even doctor’s orders from O’s pediatrician to give him another week to help him with his reflux and sleep issues.

I personally hope they both caught norovirus and haven’t left the commode for days.
It would be so like them to book back to back thinking they were doing the 25th and Halloween sailings then be bamboozled to doing two Halloween sailings. Morons.

Reactions: 13
Maybe Oliver started crawling on this cruise. And they booked an immediate cruise right after so he could win the diaper dash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gotcha. Cruises aren’t on my bucket list so I’ve never looked into it. Certainly possible that she’s not a citizen.

Reactions: 4

I can’t even wish the norovirus on them. I almost died…I think? It was coming from both ends! (Sorry…) lol

Reactions: 4
Looks like the Stans are starting to get worried.

This person seems to have their priorities in order.

IMG_1630.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Way to go Jackson! duck off to anyone who thinks they can just take a picture with someone else’s child. There’s hope for these boys yet!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.