The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought they would have trashed the costume after using it. But I guess he can wear it over the next month. Got to get a lot of use out of Dim's hard work.
This photo was taken before they got on the ship. This is the terminal waiting area. You don't go into this area during disembarkation.

I'm curious to see if J$ destroyed it while onboard though.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A Stan just posted that they were on the cruise with them:
View attachment 2488971
---

There was a post on the Stan page late last week where someone was asking why they haven’t posted and most of the Stan’s went off on this person saying the usual “they don’t have to upload every day” “they deserve a vacation” “unsubscribe if you don’t like how often they post” “they don’t owe you anything.” Although, I did see a few Stan’s that were not defending the Trackers either.
Honestly their grubby feet get way too much camera time and exposure. Jenn's alien penis toes are front and center, and Tim looks like he had a pedicure on his stubby toes, with toenails polished, before the cruise. 🤢🥴
---
This photo was taken before they got on the ship. This is the terminal waiting area. You don't go into this area during disembarkation.

I'm curious to see if J$ destroyed it while onboard though.
Maybe J threw it overboard. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2488971
---

There was a post on the Stan page late last week where someone was asking why they haven’t posted and most of the Stan’s went off on this person saying the usual “they don’t have to upload every day” “they deserve a vacation” “unsubscribe if you don’t like how often they post” “they don’t owe you anything.” Although, I did see a few Stan’s that were not defending the Trackers either.
Seriously, she kept that fashion faux pas. Does she realize that everyone and their mother can she her shapewear in that. Ugh, she'd be so much better off if she brought things that actually fit and covered up those damn grubby toes. Also get a new stylist that doesn't hate you.

TTT 148: Lazy wife, Sloppy Life

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2488971
---

Looks like the nanny du jour may not be with them. Why else would Dim be carrying the costume and Dejennerate carrying her non-virtue signaling backpack and DCL bag of tit?? You know if they had the nanny there, they wouldn’t be carrying anything. Just a thought.
#homemovies

Reactions: 7
I think she may have been wrangling the kids since they are mercifully not in the picture. Dim and Jenn may have been more willing to carry some of their junk if they didn't have to watch their spawn. And who knows Rosé may have been carrying a tit ton of stuff as well. The trip was over a week and I'm sure they had more crap than that.

Yeah, it looks like Jackson was just off camera so Nanny Rose probably had Oliver too right there.
(I think I recognize the design of the shirt as one J.'s worn before)

Someone needs to ask the stan if the Nanny was there with the boys. 🥴

1696359446802.png

Reactions: 10
They must have gotten sick. Cold, flu or stomach virus. Even for lazy Ginn, this is a long time. Or perhaps she is just getting lazier 😳

Reactions: 13
They must have gotten sick. Cold, flu or stomach virus. Even for lazy Ginn, this is a long time. Or perhaps she is just getting lazier 😳
Perhaps they on Venus time now 5832 hours is a day. Jenn's not going to post for awhile. And has that channel she stalks post lately?

Reactions: 7
FRE to the rescue!

Though I really wish they would have commented on how she lied about when her license expired and shown her driving just a few months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone did ask about the Nanny.

another instance of J$ not giving them what they want. Heck yes buddy!
Ugh can you imagine how Daddy and Mama Bojo must have felt watching his son and his succubus essentially abandoning their kids to get their picture taken. And OG Buddy clearly hates the camera. You'd think they'd learn that maybe he doesn't like being on YT. Ugh.

Reactions: 18
Do the gold stickers mean concierge?
Yes. It gives you access to the concierge lounge in the terminal and the lunch when you board in whichever dining room where they explain all the perks of concierge to you. You wear that before you get your key to the world for access.

So, it’s not a flex, unless you are wearing it after 2pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Stan said the boys were off to the side with Tim’s parents. I said it earlier but I don’t think the nanny was with them after all. She’d be holding the Jackson Storm costume and carrying the diaper bag.

Reactions: 10
I still think she was there mainly because they haul so much tit when they go places and she mentioned it in the live-though I know Jenn tells fairytales. I think maybe they read here and heard us stating that they weren't going to carry the costume and decided to show Tattle. That and if he was doing photo ops he wanted to look like he was a involved parent by holding his kids crud. Optics. Though they fail at it 99.5% of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Dim was probably holding the costume because he considers it precious cargo (unlike Da Baby) and Ginn was wearing the backpack to hide her painful looking back rolls and spanx peeking out of the back of her dress.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.