The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn’s dad is still alive, right? I had a college roomie whose dad died of a drug overdose in high school and left her his inheritance and she just went ham on spending like she was Paris Hilton even though the inheritance wasn’t even super massive amount. By the time we graduated she had to start living like us regular people again and actually budget.

Maybe because we live in reality and the Bojos are increasingly in their own fantasy world, but I just don’t see the need to go for the most expensive options or impractical spending even if I’ve got the money to do so.
As far as I know, though if the dad is who I think it is he has so many judgements against him for shoddy work I doubt he's giving his daughter any Benjamins. And even then if he had the money it looks like they are probably estranged based off of the docket list for the issues between her parents alone. I have wondered if Jenn's mother had a life insurance policy or there was some wrongful death suit they filed after she died-if some sort of product contributed to the skin cancer etc. but at this point they would've long blew through that money. And for that matter even if they had it, why didn't they blow through it before. I guess it could've been in a trust or released in an annuity or something but still it doesn't make sense at all to go from living the Florida Man lifestyle to now whatever you call what they are doing.
---
I think she has shopped her waist too - that angle on Baby O's side looks funny - as does the water and we know her waist doesn't curve that way...
Yep, she is what they refer to as apple shape, though I personally prefer potato shape since she resemble an unfortunate russets with some bad roots growing out of the top of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Y’all are underestimating the amount of money people from YouTube can make. And especially when they were posting daily, they are making easily over 1k per day. When their channel was hot, they probably made up to 5k per day. That’s just for views alone. Adding in the fact that they have multiple ads in every video.
There’s a woman I know who literally quit her job and moved to Spain full time with her family living off of Instagram income and she only has 125k followers. It’s remarkable how overpaid the “influencers” are.
Not to mention, Tim and Jen work with a financial advisor and moved their life into an LLC. They have investments and they get tax breaks big time.
What do you mean that's for just views and then there are ads? Don't you only make money on the ads? You make it sound like they make money on both.
Even a $1000 a day, which of course is a lot still does not support this lifestyle.
Tax breaks yes but I don't believe their investments make them tons of money. If it's a conservative investment then it's a conservative income. If it's not then that can go down as fast as it goes up.
As someone else said, it doesn't make sense.

Do we know they still own the Tesla and the Volt as well as the Rivian? Was that stated in a video or shown? Theories here tend to become facts at times.

The Rivian has 3 rows but the 3rd is comically small so the nanny is going to have to be uncomfortable back there. Really a Toyota Sienna hybrid or Chrysler Pacifica plug in hybrid would be a far better choice for them at way less cost. But Timmy has to get that EV parking at the theme parks. Which could still do if they did keep the model Y.
You could still use the EV parking even with a plug in hybrid. We use it with our 2020 Ioniq PHEV.

Reactions: 9
NASCAR cuntciere. It suits them. Dim is showing his true roots here. The worst thing is the nasty yeast infectiony bike shorts. I'm actually surprised the car held up my guess is they had the help bring it on board. I'd be surprised if it last more than a night though with probably a likely incoming tantrum. Also, the orange is already muted-guess barfy decided to wash her head and the bangs are hiding again. Seriously, why bother.
I don’t worry about my fresh color. I have a colorist that knows what he’s doing.

Reactions: 7
I don’t worry about my fresh color. I have a colorist that knows what he’s doing.
You'd think if she knew about cowboy copper she'd at least know that maintaining red hair takes work. Honestly, I do think red looks okay on her if she gets the tone right. That moron probably thinks she has neutral undertones and can get by with any shade of red-she can't. And probably doesn't listen to anything a professional colorist even has to say.
---
What do you mean that's for just views and then there are ads? Don't you only make money on the ads? You make it sound like they make money on both.
Even a $1000 a day, which of course is a lot still does not support this lifestyle.
Tax breaks yes but I don't believe their investments make them tons of money. If it's a conservative investment then it's a conservative income. If it's not then that can go down as fast as it goes up.
Yeah a thousand a day would bring their gross to $365,000 a year which is a good chunk of change but for a family of four at best they'd be having an upper middle class lifestyle at best not going on multiple $30K cruises.

Reactions: 14
Keep in mind that $1k a day would still be before taxes. That is not "set for life" with their post-COVID spending spree.

Reactions: 15
Well, thanks to Dan for keeping it real, because, yes, that was extremely awkward.

I’m sure it’s weird when strangers come up to them but he just stands there like a giant doofus. And I guess the no, no, no witch only wants to be on camera when she’s in control.

I wish more people would show footage of them like this.
@4:35 for these cows to get a taste of their own medicine from a truly creepy stan - Dan. S’Dan.

The way he points the camera at jin, she throws her arms up and says NO NO NO and S’Dan replies with the camera still focused on jin “are you sure?” 😬

interactions like this should scare some sense into blogger brains but seeing as this was from 2years ago and they decided to add another child victim to the cast I’d say they didn’t learn a damn thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You'd think if she knew about cowboy copper she'd at least know that maintaining red hair takes work. Honestly, I do think red looks okay on her if she gets the tone right. That moron probably thinks she has neutral undertones and can get by with any shade of red-she can't. And probably doesn't listen to anything a professional colorist even has to say.
---

Yeah a thousand a day would bring their gross to $365,000 a year which is a good chunk of change but for a family of four at best they'd be having an upper middle class lifestyle at best not going on multiple $30K cruises.
Yes, and take taxes (even if they do claim a lot under the business) off that $365k. Not that much money, especially for their lifestyle they are currently living.

Reactions: 8
I think Social Blade is wrong. At least for Disney vloggers. I think they are making more than it says. Add in their sponsorships this year (Native, the picture frame and Element vacation homes), those would probably pay for this cruise. The Rivian is probably financed.

They’re simultaneously making more money than we might think, but they are not set for life. Set-for-life YouTubers often leave YouTube, or scale back dramatically.

They’ll probably be fine as long as they keep posting and as long as YouTube keeps paying like this (which isn’t a sure thing)

Reactions: 11
@4:35 for these cows to get a taste of their own medicine from a truly creepy stan - Dan. S’Dan.

The way he points the camera at jin, she throws her arms up and says NO NO NO and S’Dan replies with the camera still focused on jin “are you sure?” 😬

interactions like this should scare some sense into blogger brains but seeing as this was from 2years ago and they decided to add another child victim to the cast I’d say they didn’t learn a damn thing.
Ginnifer throwing her hands up at not wanting to be filmed will never stop being bleeping hilarious to me. The irony of these two sacks of tit being uncomfortable when someone else is recording them is palpable. I don't condone putting randos on camera, especially when a child is involved, but these two have done this to themselves by consistently oversharing and exploiting their children for millions to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
NASCAR cuntciere. It suits them. Dim is showing his true roots here. The worst thing is the nasty yeast infectiony bike shorts. I'm actually surprised the car held up my guess is they had the help bring it on board. I'd be surprised if it last more than a night though with probably a likely incoming tantrum. Also, the orange is already muted-guess barfy decided to wash her head and the bangs are hiding again. Seriously, why bother.
The Tim Tracker #147 NASCAR Cuntcierge
Credit to And Now It’s Time To Splu

• Haha

Ugh, that entire video is so cringe worthy. I really do wonder if there is something wrong with the person who filmed that. I don't feel bad for either of the Bojos here though. What's good for the goose is good for the gander BUT it is interesting how different they appear when not filming. I know we always talk about how unprepared they are, but they are at least calculated enough to have an onscreen persona. And as for when it was filmed pretty sure it was 2022 since Dimmy is wearing the tiny shorts they got to replace the orange tiny shorts. Funny, how they look nothing at all like their stupid photo shopped baby moon shots. It's just too bad we didn't get an unflattering shot of the back flab non-maternity dress.

Yes, and take taxes (even if they do claim a lot under the business) off that $365k. Not that much money, especially for their lifestyle they are currently living.
That especially when you take into consideration that their taxes are probably even worse than an average person since they aren't getting a W2 to take out taxes and I doubt those two plan at all-even though they claim they are set for life. I thought for awhile they be stealthy selling crap on Ebay or what not, but based on the fact that they easily lose a SS card I doubt they could have crap organized enough to do such a thing.

I have always said this, but I've just recently starting thinking there is no way the views on this channel are generating enough money to support this lifestyle. I'm sure they saved a ton of money when they weren't spending and raking in the money when they were popular. But we've watched them spend so much, there's no way that money has lasted.

I mean, we all know they aren't really "set for life" but if there isn't something out there generating cash for them, are they just getting into serious debt right now? But we all saw the face that Jenn made when they thought fixing the Tesla battery was going to cost $500. $500 to someone paying $30,000 for a weeklong vacation is absolutely nothing. It all just doesn't make sense to me.
The last person we know spent like that was also sued by Amex for nearly a million dollars. They are both shady AF
---
---

Plus didn’t Timmy boy say it’s around $500 a day on the Star Cruiser? IG $ is different- if a person posts say a dress- they get $ when someone buys that dress. Even small influencers can make $ that way if you find the right market. I know someone who makes about $30k doing that. She still has a day job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ginnifer throwing her hands up at not wanting to be filmed will never stop being bleeping hilarious to me. The irony of these two sacks of tit being uncomfortable when someone else is recording them is palpable. I don't condone putting randos on camera, especially when a child is involved, but these two have done this to themselves by consistently oversharing and exploiting their children for millions to see.
It’s the loss of control I suppose that bothers them.

I am convinced that the rabid Tracker Fans send them cash, cards, and prizes and they view all of this as "mad money/free money" that they use to fund these cruises, Gucci sweaters, and trendy vehicles. Grandmas and stalkers think they are their children/relatives/friends. Remember they were so overwhelmed with all the free sh*t they got sent, they stopped showing things off in their videos. I remember the hand-made blanket someone made for their dog and they opened that like a year after the dog died.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

What a witch

• Haha
What a witch
If only "Kyle's Mom" was called "Jackson's Mom" the song epitomizes Jenn at this point. Hell, Jenn even sort of looks like Sheila with the red hair.
---

If they really do read here? FYI cut out the cow milk!
Maybe a CM on the cruise will try to give them a clue by giving them some lactose free formula much like they gave J$ fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the loss of control I suppose that bothers them.
Nah she is just a total Karen 24/7.
Their sponsors don't justify the income, the frame and native aren't they just affiliate links and the vacation homes, aren't they just gifting them the stay? Where as Nate for Rsovelts is advertising them all the time, almost like they are paying him a salary. Let's remember Nate earns half of what they are earning, with no kids, nanny, Rivian, renos, solar panels etc and he is still renting so as much as one says we don't know how much they make from YT, something is still sus.
Maybe the Amazon links on their description pay better than we realize or their investment guy is showing them some Bernie Madoff type statements.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.