The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, they turned off SuperStickers for a few lives before all this because they knew how all this would look. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø So self-aware!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And when she can control the camera angles. Rewatched it a couple times to see if the nanny was in sight. Was actually surprise she was holding the prop.
I was surprised she was holding him too. It looks strange though how his legs are just hanging straight down. It reminds me of what my kids would do when they didnā€™t want to be held or or picked up. Also, she was 6ish months pregnant here with a full-term sized belly. She shouldnā€™t have been picking him up at all.

The way Tim is standing off to the side you can tell heā€™s trying to keep the camera and any focus off Jenn. There was definitely some kind of situation going on. Or maybe thatā€™s just their real everyday lives.

Reactions: 16
I would like to think they have an undisclosed source of income, but I doubt it.
I have always said this, but I've just recently starting thinking there is no way the views on this channel are generating enough money to support this lifestyle. I'm sure they saved a ton of money when they weren't spending and raking in the money when they were popular. But we've watched them spend so much, there's no way that money has lasted.

I mean, we all know they aren't really "set for life" but if there isn't something out there generating cash for them, are they just getting into serious debt right now? But we all saw the face that Jenn made when they thought fixing the Tesla battery was going to cost $500. $500 to someone paying $30,000 for a weeklong vacation is absolutely nothing. It all just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 29
Yā€™all are underestimating the amount of money people from YouTube can make. And especially when they were posting daily, they are making easily over 1k per day. When their channel was hot, they probably made up to 5k per day. Thatā€™s just for views alone. Adding in the fact that they have multiple ads in every video.
Thereā€™s a woman I know who literally quit her job and moved to Spain full time with her family living off of Instagram income and she only has 125k followers. Itā€™s remarkable how overpaid the ā€œinfluencersā€ are.
Not to mention, Tim and Jen work with a financial advisor and moved their life into an LLC. They have investments and they get tax breaks big time.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ginnā€™s dad is still alive, right? I had a college roomie whose dad died of a drug overdose in high school and left her his inheritance and she just went ham on spending like she was Paris Hilton even though the inheritance wasnā€™t even super massive amount. By the time we graduated she had to start living like us regular people again and actually budget.

Maybe because we live in reality and the Bojos are increasingly in their own fantasy world, but I just donā€™t see the need to go for the most expensive options or impractical spending even if Iā€™ve got the money to do so.

Interested to see how they'll title this go 'round in the rOy o dIsNeY sUiTe... "Our bucket list cruise" again? Most likely since their stans lack the mental capacity to recall their other "bucket list" suite cruises. Or like their "bucket list" Poly bungalow staycation 3 years after their other "bucket list" Poly bungalow staycation šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 21
I might be the minority here but Jenn to me didnā€™t seem very phased about her documents. I know some people here like to think Tim ā€œlosesitā€ on her but I completely disagree. She knows Tim will come to her rescue. I know that little pansey never even raises his voice at her. She probably cried and cried like a child and he consoled her. She knows exactly how to work Tim sheā€™s been doing it for 15+ years. And why would she be upset Tim chauffeured her all around town to get her license, shopping and lunch šŸ„“šŸ„“ way to put your foot down Timā€¦

She is completely useless. She STAYS HOME every single day and she couldnā€™t check her documents for the cruise? This just proves Tim literally does everything in that household. Jenn will never give up editing because it gives her an excuse to lock herself in her office for 8 hours a day and watch bravo. Love Timā€™s little dig ā€œI think we can find someoneā€ comment. He def has some sass in him but at the end of the day he is terrified of her and I will never ever hold her accountable for anything.

So they lied to our faces about the Rivian. Why even answer the question or say ā€œstay tunedā€ instead of ā€œwe havenā€™t ordered it yetā€ I always knew they lied but now I donā€™t find anything they say credible.

And I agree they are def sailing concierge again. They cannot go on a Disney cruise any other way now. This isnā€™t the last time we see them in the Roy O Disney suite. I suspect this will be an annual thing just like Aulani. For the love of God try something new please.

Also friendly reminder Jenn please get Invisalign it costs 1/5 of your cruise šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shocked, I tell you. Simply shocked they got all those pieces together for the racing theme and managed to bring them on the cruise!
Her legs look wonky, and so the deck boards around her. Me thinks thereā€™s been some editing done to these photos, Ginn. Wonder why?
100% edited. It looks like someone took a bite out of her calf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I might be in the minority, but I like the red hair better. She looked so much better in that outtro where she had her hair styled and some makeup. All she needs to do is put in the least amount of effort, and she looks presentable. Guess thatā€™s too much for most days. She looked homeless on that VIP tour.

about the suite on the cruise, Iā€™d say she canā€™t go back now. She had that suite twice, and nothing has compared since. She has herself convinced itā€™s the only way she can travel now šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Maybe because we live in reality and the Bojos are increasingly in their own fantasy world, but I just donā€™t see the need to go for the most expensive options or impractical spending even if Iā€™ve got the money to do so.
I'm with you. I feel like a major medical issue could easily wipe out a good chunk of savings so I'm always careful how I spend my money, and have made it a point to live below my means. I would need at least $5m in assets before I would consider myself "set for life". And probably not even then because I'm very risk adverse.

I doubt they have that much, or even if they once did, that it would last very long at their current spending rate. Maybe Tim invested in Tesla and is pulling out his gains to fund their lifestyle. I wouldn't be surprised, considering how he's openly admitted they don't plan anything. If they cannot plan for their own travel "job", I find it difficult to believe they would plan for their financial future. They live in the now and eventually reality is gonna smack them in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have always said this, but I've just recently starting thinking there is no way the views on this channel are generating enough money to support this lifestyle. I'm sure they saved a ton of money when they weren't spending and raking in the money when they were popular. But we've watched them spend so much, there's no way that money has lasted.

I mean, we all know they aren't really "set for life" but if there isn't something out there generating cash for them, are they just getting into serious debt right now? But we all saw the face that Jenn made when they thought fixing the Tesla battery was going to cost $500. $500 to someone paying $30,000 for a weeklong vacation is absolutely nothing. It all just doesn't make sense to me.
The manic spending and over the top flex content reeks of desperation. They act like those people that win the lottery then blow through it and have to file for bankruptcy withing 5-10 yrs. They were getting those big paydays when everyone was stuck inside and unable to go anywhere or do anything. But the larger influx are days in the past. But they are spending like it's going to come back to that. Nope.
Let them burn through every single last dime in a desperate attempt to be king of the mountain again. I think Dim needs to have a serious rude awakening to get him out of the self-induced life coma he is in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they are spending more than they are bringing in they are not set for life and I refuse to believe they are bringing in that amount of money they have spend the last few months with the car, backyard disaster, this trip, now.

Reactions: 14
Yā€™all are underestimating the amount of money people from YouTube can make. And especially when they were posting daily, they are making easily over 1k per day. When their channel was hot, they probably made up to 5k per day. Thatā€™s just for views alone. Adding in the fact that they have multiple ads in every video.
Thereā€™s a woman I know who literally quit her job and moved to Spain full time with her family living off of Instagram income and she only has 125k followers. Itā€™s remarkable how overpaid the ā€œinfluencersā€ are.
Not to mention, Tim and Jen work with a financial advisor and moved their life into an LLC. They have investments and they get tax breaks big time.
I agree I think they make way more on YT than people here suspect. And I also agree I think they grift and use gift cards a lot but never thank or disclose that info on their videos ever.

If you look at other YTbers who quit their full time jobs when they only rank in 20-30k views a couple times a week and still seem to live pretty good lifestyles I think the trackers are def worth 7 figures at this point (but low maybe 1-2M) but they absolutely overspend.

They now have 3 cars. One costing close to 100k, outdoor kitchen about what 40-50k and ANOTHER concierge cruise within the last couple months. They are def have money. I hate the way they reek of new money though. I donā€™t know genuinely wealthy people who spend like thatā€¦deep down they are still hillbillies who are trying to life a concierge life itā€™s so gross

• Heart
Hopefully all their bills are on autopay cause Ginn canā€™t even renew her license on time. Or maybe Manservant Mike manages their bills too. Regardless, I think thereā€™s a good chance theyā€™re still overspending and going into debt while thinking theyā€™ll make that money back. Maybe because they have before and theyā€™re in denial that that wonā€™t always be the case, but no one smart is spending like this even with plenty of financial security.

So they lied to our faces about the Rivian. Why even answer the question or say ā€œstay tunedā€ instead of ā€œwe havenā€™t ordered it yetā€ I always knew they lied but now I donā€™t find anything they say credible.

I've seen a couple Rivians (Truck version) in my area. Other than being nosey and looking at the truck (with owners permission at the landfill). It is too pretty of a truck (even the owner said it too pretty other than getting rid of trash to haul big loads from Lowes in it. Even though Jerry Rig Everything has shown him using it as an actual truck).

Personally I don't see the appeal of the truck. If I wanted a "real" truck I'd rather have a F-150 Lightening if I wanted a full sized usable truck. I know TTT got the SUV version. But still. They complained about charging on the road and planning their trips with the Tesla. Duh. Any electric vehicle owner will say the same thing until the infrastructure gets better. They of course don't know how to plan their local trips around charging stations it seems.

Reactions: 7
Do we know they still own the Tesla and the Volt as well as the Rivian? Was that stated in a video or shown? Theories here tend to become facts at times.

The Rivian has 3 rows but the 3rd is comically small so the nanny is going to have to be uncomfortable back there. Really a Toyota Sienna hybrid or Chrysler Pacifica plug in hybrid would be a far better choice for them at way less cost. But Timmy has to get that EV parking at the theme parks. Which could still do if they did keep the model Y.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Curious to see how they justify the 50k$ suite and extras for this cruise to the stans. First it was ā€œbucket listā€ then it was ā€œwe didnā€™t plan on having two suites back to back we wonā€™t get it againā€ and literally the next year they are back in a cuntcierge suite again. Plus a room for the nanny. Plus Timā€™s parents room. Plus the extra dinners and events. ā€œI just canā€™t wait to relaxā€ says Jen who does literally nothing and has no job every single day of her life
Unfortunately, they wonā€™t need to justify anything to the Stanā€™s because the Stanā€™s will defend them no matter what they do or how much they spend because ā€œthey deserve it.ā€ ā€œWho cares?ā€ ā€œYouā€™re just a jealous hater!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might be the minority here but Jenn to me didnā€™t seem very phased about her documents. I know some people here like to think Tim ā€œlosesitā€ on her but I completely disagree. She knows Tim will come to her rescue. I know that little pansey never even raises his voice at her. She probably cried
100%. She wears the pants. That's why I'd always say - when people would suggest that Tim would be bitching her out off camera - that it's JENN who is the one bitching him out...and probably blaming him for things she screwed up. This is obvious after watching them for soooo many years.

"Why didn't you tell me my license would expire? Why didn't you know where I kept my SS card?

That whole dumb act she does on camera is just that... an act.
And we see the true Jenn on these lives where she manhandles the conversation, spills too many details, talks over him, talks down to him, tells everyone he's shitting or he's about to piss himself, his burps smell awful, etc. Remember... he's "comfortable." šŸ„“

And re: that odd clip that person posted.

I agree that it was awkward, but I'll give credit to Tim (as much as it pains me), that he tried to be friendly to the guy and have somewhat of a disjointed conversation. Tim appears to be making small talk with referencing when they got in - "last Tuesday" - and then Tim says - "Thank you so much, yeah, good to see you" to the guy who he never met before.

While Jenn, like some of you have mentioned, didn't want anything to do with it because SHE couldn't control the angles, the narrative, etc. šŸ™„

• Heart
Interested to see how they'll title this go 'round in the rOy o dIsNeY sUiTe... "Our bucket list cruise" again? Most likely since their stans lack the mental capacity to recall their other "bucket list" suite cruises. Or like their "bucket list" Poly bungalow staycation 3 years after their other "bucket list" Poly bungalow staycation šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Oh am going with "baby's first cruise" with how they will title this, they need that clickbait plus need to take any heat off the fact this is yet another BuCkeT LiSt stay, they need the stans to drool over a kid they don't even know

The whole point of a bucket list is you do it once an this is what like the 3rd time staying concierge now, how the stans don't see this is beyond me, you'd think by now that deep down they are starting to realise how ridiculous all these bucket list stays are an the fact they do absolutely nothing when they go on them, you'd think they would at least put in some effort to make it look like it was worth the money

Am trying to book up my bucket list trip for Japan, a TRUE once an only lifetime holiday so am planning 3 weeks an you can bet that I'll be studying from now till I go (hopefully next oct) everything I want to do as well as plan out trains, days out, any food experiences, getting from hotel to hotel, an looking for any events that will be going on as well as learning the language, getting a better idea on currency and working out spending, I also want to catch a show at some point an we will be going from Tokyo to Osaka half way through, because there's no way am spending all that money an doing 10% of what there is to do or staying in one area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.