The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 One of these things is not like the other 🎶
Wow that Dimster, so innovative with how he leans!
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.12.31 PM.png

Is that Adam "Dimmy Lite" Bojan next to him? If so looks like he's got the receding hairline gene too. They must all have fond (core) memories of attending that "urban party" together.
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.13.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Ah yes, Dim we can clearly see the times now match.
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.25.31 PM.png

Paprika Spice continues to struggle with filming because her phone always seems to die conveniently (witch, get a portable charger, how is this still an issue you deal with ALL THE TIME?)
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.34.27 PM.png

I seriously need Da Baby to clock her in the face every time she tries to choke him with a pacifier.
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.33.54 PM.png

Those shorts, oy. Also, why do they stick themselves in the front row and the Bojan bro and "the cousins" have to sit in the second row? 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.52.35 PM.png

This witch isn't even seeing how obnoxious having her stupid arm behind his head is and then her first order of business is to look at herself first before checking to see (and again, through the lens instead of directly at him) if he's okay. Don't worry Ginn, your paprika brows survived the ride.
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.55.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.55.25 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Because they didn’t want another boy. I feel so bad for Big Baby Ollie, I hope he and J$ become close as they grow older, they can advocate for each other.
Things do seem to go their way here and there against their best efforts to eff things up naturally. Knowing them, they rolled the dice assuming big baby would automatically be a girl...for whatever reason in their tiny brains.

Reactions: 10
Dim really needs to shut the f up on rides - he's so bloody annoying. Dude, you don't have to talk all the fricken time!
My dad always would crack jokes on the rides but just here and there....my parents probably like most would be quiet and let me take it in....they are not letting Jackson do that....Ginn too on Test Track....stop telling him what's there, stop asking him questions....let him absorb his own opinions of it!
I think it's their insecurities, they feel like it's awkward silence...same reason Ginn does those quick kisses.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So who gifted them this tore? Was it when once on a live she said to someone yes we will take you up on that?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just let the mods know in this thread so maybe they can do something about it: https://tattle.life/threads/site-he...ame-changes-are-not-possible-ever-again.7217/

I know they said they get free ice cream as VIPs, but also, lunch is still chicken tendies, chicken tendies, more chicken tendies and 600 pounds of fries? Can't even get some elevated dining, huh? Oh wait, these are the Bojos anyway.
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 7.42.38 PM.png

This VIP tore was lacking in general - they're just going through the motions. Way too much of Dim blabbing, way too much of Ginn at all, a discombobulated mess. So I guess, business as usual for them. Oh VIP tores, they're so not exciting for Ginn. *yawn*. Then Ginn showing off her salmon salad (and her crotch) post-tore, and then pretending she was going to share the 1000 calorie chocolate dessert with Buddy. Who demanded the witch give him his damn food that was all the way across the table. Also what was up with Dim saying it was a nice fall day when this tore was actually closer to around Labor day, right?

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 8.06.43 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Ugh, I'm just imagining if this is what non-Americans think the average American thinks, acts and does. 🥴
I apologize to everyone out there. This is NOT the way we typical Americans think and act. This is the product of degenerative brain function from living in a self made bubble causes.
Most of us can freely think, make cognizant decisions, and function in normal society without looking like total morons. I guess to say, please don't base us on morons like the Slackers. Please. Please. Please.

Reactions: 23
All, if you have an issue with an ad just report with a screen shot in forum business and then we can get rid of it. These things occasionaly get loaded in by the ad networks and the sooner we're made aware the quicker it can get fixed.

Talking about it here we won't see it until someone reports it.

Edit if anyone can screen record it and post it on site support that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Remember, that come October 1st until Halloween, it becomes the Grim Tracker. Though, to be honest, it's always pretty grim in the Tracker household.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It looks like the Fantasy had to make an unexpected stop in Grand Turk this morning for a guest with a medical emergency.

This is why you should cruise with a passport.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Off topic, but there has been an influx of Rivians over here in the Lake Nona area. I wonder if there was a shipment or something sent out here (south Orlando)
I saw 4 today in the car loop line after school, and one at chick fil a this morning. I was getting a little satisfaction knowing Tim hasn’t gotten his, but wondering if he is close to getting it now.
I knew it!
So I’ve been seeing the trucks and one SUV. It was green. Idk if it’s the same SUV or different ones but I be seen this green one like 3 days in a row on the main road that runs through Lake Nona. I wonder if it’s them that I’ve seen. I guess when the vlog comes out we will see what color they went with.
I’m so behind lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So now these asshats have 3 cars with only one driver in the house? How does that make sense?

I know - it doesn't - but lets keep flexing - after all as per J4D's they are 'set for life'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It looks like the Fantasy had to make an unexpected stop in Grand Turk this morning for a guest with a medical emergency.

This is why you should cruise with a passport.
I just KNOW these two privileged asshats are going to witch and moan about an unscheduled stop on their 5th "bUcKeT LiSt" cruise

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I knew it!
So I’ve been seeing the trucks and one SUV. It was green. Idk if it’s the same SUV or different ones but I be seen this green one like 3 days in a row on the main road that runs through Lake Nona. I wonder if it’s them that I’ve seen. I guess when the vlog comes out we will see what color they went with.
I’m so behind lol.
If it looks like a dump inside then it belongs to them

• Haha
  • Heart
If my baby was inconsolable, fussy, crying hours on end, no way in hell I’m leaving him with anyone that’s not me, partner or my mom. It just takes a moment of frustration for someone to shake a crying baby.
no matter how many cameras they have, it will only record it happening, but will not prevent it from happening.

• Sad
If my baby was inconsolable, fussy, crying hours on end, no way in hell I’m leaving him with anyone that’s not me, partner or my mom. It just takes a moment of frustration for someone to shake a crying baby.
no matter how many cameras they have, it will only record it happening, but will not prevent it from happening.
But the rocking of the ship is going to make it all better!!!!!!!!

They are both bleeping insane to take a baby who is crying for hours on end in the middle of the night and also projectile vomiting on a cruise ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.