The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it!
So I’ve been seeing the trucks and one SUV. It was green. Idk if it’s the same SUV or different ones but I be seen this green one like 3 days in a row on the main road that runs through Lake Nona. I wonder if it’s them that I’ve seen. I guess when the vlog comes out we will see what color they went with.
I’m so behind lol.
They did go with green because in the last Vlog when they were driving and she was videoing Tim you could see the green side mirror
---
One of these days, Tim is going to be chattering and screaming in a ride vehicle with a family from New Jersey and a muscly Dad in a wife beater is going to tell Tim to shut the f*ck up. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it has.
If it did happen, they would make a video and say that they were “attacked” by someone in Disney
---
Boy they really have no instinct to protect their children from stranger danger, huh?
This. When they first had buddy, I was saying that there’s no way that they would put that child in danger and now, after the last few years of watching them leave him in a van with a complete stranger, letting a stranger take an up shorts picture of him and put it on their Facebook page and get away with it, keeping him in tiny shorts on video and in public, filming him in bed and the bath, allowing cast members to walk with him, I don’t think they freaking care. I’ve really gotten to the point where I think that they literally do not give one tit about their children at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Plot twist: the medical emergency is Ginn (one of her weird ankles finally snaps from waddling too fast to the cuntcierge buffet and then Buddy "accidentally" kicks it as insult to injury - no pun intended). They decide she can sail back on a towboat where an Uber picks her up. Thus she suffers from FOMO and Dim's parents only have to deal with their youngest manchild son licking his fingers at dinner and trying to set him up with Nanny "I'll Never Let Go" Rose though their efforts will be futile as he giggles about Chip & Dale's booty butts as he goes into a sugar coma eating cold cookies and Mickey bars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched the VIP tour. So they got ten rides done and paid I’m guessing $3500. Minus lunch and ice cream, so about $300 per ride? That seems crazy but maybe I have my math wrong.

Reactions: 12
For them and probably most of the people that do the VIP tours, it isn't about value. It's about having a lanyard and walking by people to the front of the rides, that is the rush they are paying for.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did Tim finish his ambitious goal of completing a park yet or is he waiting to do a glorious victory video on NYE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_1272.jpeg

it’s cute. I’ll give that to them. It’s just sad to see such a cute costume on such a dysfunctional family.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Are those pics from the balcony of yet another bucket list, once in a lifetime Roy O Disney suite?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those shorts, my eyes. I admit, I don’t understand bike shorts as clothes. Like oh I need a pair of shorts let me google spandex bike shorts

Kids look cute.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shocked, I tell you. Simply shocked they got all those pieces together for the racing theme and managed to bring them on the cruise!
She couldn’t get her passport together in time but was able to pull off the costumes. I will admit, they do look cute. Wonder if the nanny was tasked with getting this all together because it seems a bit too organized for the Trackers.

Reactions: 15
Are those pics from the balcony of yet another bucket list, once in a lifetime Roy O Disney suite?
It's hard to make out, but it looks like this time they got the Walt Disney Suite. The wall behind Jen looks like this wall from a photo I found.

1695687783882.png

1695687806806.png

Either they have a whole lot more money than we think, or that supersticker cash really adds up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm surprised they planned their costumes. They did good. I don't get why she has to wear short shorts. Why not wear the race car driver jacket and pants like Tim. I know it's probably too hot for that, so wear checkerboard capris with a longer tee.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, this is the bucket list where they wear costumes in the Roy O Disney Suite. So this is different from her wearing the lily P dress in the Roy O Disney Suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am surprised their costumes are actually kinda cute. And amazingly the car wasn't torn to shreds. But, it still looked early in the day. And I assume Rose did have a hand in putting most of it together.

Reactions: 12
At least they did cohesive costuming and actually included Ollie.
I do think that it’s cute costumes for a family, I’ll give them this one

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.