The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cruise ships can be real germ farms so if da baby is already under the weather he will likely leave this cruise even more ill than when he joined it. But that’s fine, as long as Tim & Jenn had a wonderful time and caught up on lots of sleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
All, following on from that note if anyone is still seeing the malvert (nothing to do with influencers hacking tattle before anyone thinks it- just a dodgy advert trying to scam that has slipped through)

Edit this has been fixed. Please always post in forum business if this happens again, then if we're told about it quicker we can fix it quicker.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Y’all ever notice how every time Jenn gets her hair done, she’s never satisfied but insists it’s going to look better in a couple of days etc, or she has to pull it back or do something to it, or whatever. Is that something her stylist tells her? Because the trackers I have grown to understand complains about EVERYTHING including having jammed wooden pegs in a table that no one can see.
so is she complaining and her stylist is just saying “it looks like tit now, but when you get home and wait a few days it’s going to look better” just to shut her up?
I can’t imagine getting my hair done, and not leaving more than satisfied.
or is this Jenn being manipulative and fishing for compliments?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So this tour was around Labor Day…I wonder if that means we aren’t getting D23 staycation vlogs. That would stink because those would probably be pretty entertaining. FOMO Jenn at her finest.

I still think they bought the tour. I know one of our detectives would have seen a foot or a shadow if anyone else was with them, and I can’t see someone just buying them a tour outright. Maybe their “friends” are Native.

• Haha
I know it’s a slim chance, but we don’t know the medical emergency is not them. I mean, they left their house with a counter filled with prescription medication, a nasal aspirator and children projectile vomiting… maybe things escalated. You know Jenn would just put her head in the sand and go anyway.

• Wow
Did anybody else forget they went on a 7 day cruise last year in May? I know I did:

I was checking their playlists to see if she accidentally added an "unreleased" video to a playlist. Doesn't look like it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s a slim chance, but we don’t know the medical emergency is not them. I mean, they left their house with a counter filled with prescription medication, a nasal aspirator and children projectile vomiting… maybe things escalated. You know Jenn would just put her head in the sand and go anyway.
I have a Facebook friend on the Fantasy right now, that's where I saw the Grand Turk stop. She cruises a lot, she has over 60 DCL cruises. We actually met on a DVC cruise years ago. She pretty much only cruises concierge and has done all the big suites on all the ships. She is not a vlogger. I don't know if she knows who Tim is or if she likes them or not. I also don't want to let her know about my hobby hating on them. Right now, I'm resisting dming her. 😂 Let's see how the week goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember guys they’ve made investments and it’s super fruitful. But everyone knows there’s always a bad year for crops..
(Don’t mind me, I’ve recently binged little house on the prairie lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ugh, I'm just imagining if this is what non-Americans think the average American thinks, acts and does. 🥴
I apologize to everyone out there. This is NOT the way we typical Americans think and act. This is the product of degenerative brain function from living in a self made bubble causes.
Most of us can freely think, make cognizant decisions, and function in normal society without looking like total morons. I guess to say, please don't base us on morons like the Slackers. Please. Please. Please.
It had to be said. Thank you so much. We continue to come here because we’re also stunned by their bizarre behavior, atypical to any of us as we live honest lives involving hard work and planning.

Reactions: 17
It looks like the Fantasy had to make an unexpected stop in Grand Turk this morning for a guest with a medical emergency.

This is why you should cruise with a passport.
I read a story earlier about 2 people who were in an accident in Mexico (they rented scooters and were warned against doing so) and didn’t have insurance or passports. So they are stuck in Mexico and because they didn’t have insurance, the hospital wouldn’t treat them.

I wouldn’t cruise without a passport or insurance even if it is a closed loop cruise.

Reactions: 22
Wait, Jenn let Jackson ride test track? Did she realize how ridiculous she sounded during that one live when she said it made her nervous bc he would need a car seat or something like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently Tim and Jenn are inviting fans to their suite. Also I am not shocked Jackson doesn’t want to take pics. He’s tired of being treated like a prop. If they are sick why are they interacting with their fans. No wonder there was a medical emergency!
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3283.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
But the rocking of the ship is going to make it all better!!!!!!!!

They are both bleeping insane to take a baby who is crying for hours on end in the middle of the night and also projectile vomiting on a cruise ship.
Nanny Rose is gonna be put to the test, trapped on that ship with no escape.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Apparently Tim and Jenn are inviting fans to their suite. Also I am not shocked Jackson doesn’t want to take pics. He’s tired of being treated like a prop. If they are sick why are they interacting with their fans. No wonder there was a medical emergency! View attachment 2471992View attachment 2471993
Wait. Not only did they take their baby who has issues on this cruise to be exposed to all sorts of people and germs, they are inviting stans into their SUITE?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ah yes, Dim we can clearly see the times now match.
View attachment 2470805

Paprika Spice continues to struggle with filming because her phone always seems to die conveniently (witch, get a portable charger, how is this still an issue you deal with ALL THE TIME?)
View attachment 2470811

I seriously need Da Baby to clock her in the face every time she tries to choke him with a pacifier.
View attachment 2470812

Those shorts, oy. Also, why do they stick themselves in the front row and the Bojan bro and "the cousins" have to sit in the second row? 🙄
View attachment 2470818

This witch isn't even seeing how obnoxious having her stupid arm behind his head is and then her first order of business is to look at herself first before checking to see (and again, through the lens instead of directly at him) if he's okay. Don't worry Ginn, your paprika brows survived the ride.
View attachment 2470823
View attachment 2470824
I will say it- they way she is holding J$ hands makes him look like he mentally & physically disabled. WTF?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Wait. Not only did they take their baby who has issues on this cruise to be exposed to all sorts of people and germs, they are inviting stans into their SUITE?!!

He has a (small) YouTube channel and calls himself a full-time content creator, so no doubt, Jenn thinks they are good friends.

But they are such idiots, they really are.
I will say it- they way she is holding J$ hands makes him look like he mentally & physically disabled. WTF?
I absolutely agree. I mentioned earlier, she looks like she's physically restraining him. This is the way my friend whose child has autism holds him when he is over stimulated and reacting. This is not the way that a parent supports their child while riding a (fairly tame) ride that he's seeming to enjoy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jackson looked like he genuinely enjoyed test track… that over bearing mother of his is going to ruin everything for him.
Also Tim, the ride is still going, let him enjoy the rest of it before bombarding him with 8,000 questions before he could get off.
Wow, now I’m at the part with the rocking chair. They have this kid obsessed with winning.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.