The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this suite is for Jen’s 40th? (Isn’t that this year)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There’s some weird photoshop or filter going on with her legs. I know her ankles are always tiny in comparison to her calves but once we see real footage in a video, I doubt she’ll be shaped that way anymore

Reactions: 16
Over on the Stan FB page things are getting nasty.

John P doesn’t care for the VIP tour and the Stan’s aren’t having it! John P wants TTT (a travel channel) to stop showing Target hauls, and therefore he is a “terrible person” ☹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

John P doesn’t care for the VIP tour and the Stan’s aren’t having it! John P wants TTT (a travel channel) to stop showing Target hauls, and therefore he is a “terrible person” ☹
Jordan is a bleeping psychopath

Reactions: 26
Jenn must really be getting lots of sleep on the cruise. Several comments on the last video about Tim talking too much on rides that have not been deleted yet. At least 4 or 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2472943
it’s cute. I’ll give that to them. It’s just sad to see such a cute costume on such a dysfunctional family.
Once again, the weirdness that is Jenn choosing to post update photos on a platform that is known for text updates when she has a huge following on the photo sharing app as well. And you know the majority of their meemaw stans are not looking for updates on X/Twitter or have never used it. 😂 Why does she do this? Is it purely bragging rights to show how many interactions her posts get? 🙄 Did she forget how to login into her IG? Does she have a bunch of unanswered DMs on IG from people who wanted their giveaways?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok so I have no idea why this popped up on my suggested videos tonight, but it did. Why it’s from 2022 and just now posted, who knows. And I have no idea who these people are, besides the Trackers. It’s all very boring except the few seconds of the Tracker coverage starting right after 4:30.This might be one of the most awkward situations I’ve seen of them on camera. Tim looks insanely uncomfortable and when the camera turns to Jenn, she immediately says “no, no, no” about being on camera (that’s why she has her hand up in this clip). This was their Aulani trip from hell with Nanny B, right? I wonder what was going on with them at this moment…drama with Jackson? Fighting? Something is very off. And while I’m on board with not videoing anybody who doesn’t want to be videoed, I think this is hilarious because they do it to others all the time.

IMG_2594.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if this suite is for Jen’s 40th? (Isn’t that this year)
Don't ask her or her driver's license, she doesn't know and pleads the fifth.

Tim still looks like a bleeping tool with his purse and fuzzy balls.
View attachment 2473029
He looks like someone who would yell "let's go Brandon!" and think he's so clever.

Ginn photoshopping her weird ankles into even more ready-to-break-after-shoving-one-more-entree-down-her-throat weirdness. At least her penis toes are blurry.

Jenn should wear that outfit and cheer Tim on next time he has to demonstrate how to use the Native deodorant.
#AluminumFree pit crew. Or tit crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Some of those Stan’s are honestly unhinged. I think the original poster was actually genuine in asking if Native paid for their VIP tour and all kinds of Stan’s came at her saying “who cares” “why does it matter?” Etc. They really twist themselves into knots defending The Trackers.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok so I have no idea why this popped up on my suggested videos tonight, but it did. Why it’s from 2022 and just now posted, who knows. And I have no idea who these people are, besides the Trackers. It’s all very boring except the few seconds of the Tracker coverage starting right after 4:30.This might be one of the most awkward situations I’ve seen of them on camera. Tim looks insanely uncomfortable and when the camera turns to Jenn, she immediately says “no, no, no” about being on camera (that’s why she has her hand up in this clip). This was their Aulani trip from hell with Nanny B, right? I wonder what was going on with them at this moment…drama with Jackson? Fighting? Something is very off. And while I’m on board with not videoing anybody who doesn’t want to be videoed, I think this is hilarious because they do it to others all the time.

View attachment 2473075
"And His Wife".

---
Expectations vs reality
Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 7.49.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 3.15.46 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim still looks like a bleeping tool with his purse and fuzzy balls.
View attachment 2473029
NASCAR cuntciere. It suits them. Dim is showing his true roots here. The worst thing is the nasty yeast infectiony bike shorts. I'm actually surprised the car held up my guess is they had the help bring it on board. I'd be surprised if it last more than a night though with probably a likely incoming tantrum. Also, the orange is already muted-guess barfy decided to wash her head and the bangs are hiding again. Seriously, why bother.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 9.03.26 PM.png

Can we all stand and clap for Jen? 👏👏 No, not you Jen, you've got a baby in your lap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.